Well that did not take long, the liberal folks are screaming

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Well that did not take long, the liberal folks are screaming

Post by cwtcr hokie »

for a boycott of Roseanne's new show..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Well that did not take long, the liberal folks are screa

Post by USN_Hokie »

I thought this show was supposed to have a transgender kid in it or something? I've been out of the loop - know that Roseanne Barr is a Trump fan (never would have thought in a million years...), but it sounds like the show is pressing the right progressive buttons.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:I thought this show was supposed to have a transgender kid in it or something? I've been out of the loop - know that Roseanne Barr is a Trump fan (never would have thought in a million years...), but it sounds like the show is pressing the right progressive buttons.
I dvr'd it, have not watched it yet, I did watch the first few minutes of it and it was funny. But it has a single mom (sarah gilbert) with a son dressing as a girl somewhat at like 10 years old, the other daughter has a mixed race kid. Her sister Jackie's first appearance in the show is her at the front door in a "nasty woman" shirt and a pussy hat, alot of talk of Trump in the show thus the Liberals are losing their freaking minds over it

They also get into gun control which should set off the hedge hogg
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Time for Camera Hogg to set up a march while Nolan operates the Facebook page. How dare they not torch Trump!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:Time for Camera Hogg to set up a march while Nolan operates the Facebook page. How dare they not torch Trump!
I’m a conservative. IDGAF what shows are on TV and what they’re about. Watch it or not if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Time for Camera Hogg to set up a march while Nolan operates the Facebook page. How dare they not torch Trump!
I’m a conservative. IDGAF what shows are on TV and what they’re about. Watch it or not if you wish.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote: I’m a conservative.
...and Bill Maher is a libertarian.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

I didn't see it, not a fan of hers.

From what i saw and heard, it's not a conservative show. There is a biracial kid, a transgender crazy person and some skank in a pussy hat. This is the new normal. Barr is likely ridiculed to show how dumb trumpers are.

I don't believe she is a conservative. She is likely a libertarian or something, someone who claims as many libs to, to be "fiscally conservative and socially liberal." Those are the ones who virtually always vote for the socially liberal stuff and just whine about the fiscal stuff.

My guess is that after a week or two of some roughly equal give and take between an alleged trump supporter and her nut bag family, the show will settle in to being just another show where libs whine righteously, and conservatives are made to look stupid.

I doubt i'll ever watch it, so someone will have to let me know.

cwtcr hokie wrote:for a boycott of Roseanne's new show..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:I thought this show was supposed to have a transgender kid in it or something? I've been out of the loop - know that Roseanne Barr is a Trump fan (never would have thought in a million years...), but it sounds like the show is pressing the right progressive buttons.
correct, there is a 9 year old bastard child on the show that is a crossdresser/tranny
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:I didn't see it, not a fan of hers.

From what i saw and heard, it's not a conservative show. There is a biracial kid, a transgender crazy person and some skank in a pussy hat. This is the new normal. Barr is likely ridiculed to show how dumb trumpers are.

I don't believe she is a conservative. She is likely a libertarian or something, someone who claims as many libs to, to be "fiscally conservative and socially liberal." Those are the ones who virtually always vote for the socially liberal stuff and just whine about the fiscal stuff.

My guess is that after a week or two of some roughly equal give and take between an alleged trump supporter and her nut bag family, the show will settle in to being just another show where libs whine righteously, and conservatives are made to look stupid.

cwtcr hokie wrote:for a boycott of Roseanne's new show..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes, she checked all the boxes for the show, the info is she is a trump supporter in real life, not necessarily a died in the wool conservative. The reaction to the show is hilarious though, I love it
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

yes, she checked all the boxes for the show, the info is she is a trump supporter in real life, not necessarily a died in the wool conservative. The reaction to the show is hilarious though, I love it
Link?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
miles

Post by miles »

Agreed. +1
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

miles wrote:

Agreed. +1
Given Rosanne's history I suspect this pro-trump stuff is part of a publicity stunt to promote the show. I saw the show and it seemed more likely given the over the top nature of the character that she is making fun of trump supporters by overplaying the part.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.