Ingraham’s advertisers flee

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Ingraham’s advertisers flee

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:A white person possibly getting preferential treatment and drawing ire on UWS has to be a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact you are attaching race to this.....is racist. And your fine with preferential treatment to sexual persuasion.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:A white person possibly getting preferential treatment and drawing ire on UWS has to be a first.

The fact you are attaching race to this.....is racist. And your fine with preferential treatment to sexual persuasion.
Merry Christmas, Ham.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:

Correct. Not making policies based on race is racism to these nitwits. VB calls it "historical context" as a dog whistle for liberal racism against whites as an atonement for liberal racism against blacks. Us conservatives laugh at them because we've never supported racist policies, something no liberal can claim. In their feeble minds, racism is not racist where as no racism is racist. It's hilarious watching them try and squirm out of that. "But historical context!"(of them implementing slavery, the KKK, segregation, affirmative action, and diversity)
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Merry Christmas, Ham.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39608/tw ... =mattwalsh
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Yep. Camera Hogg comes from the same mold as Nolan. Even the left thinks he's dumb as he can't even get into the UC system. He'll end up at CSUN or San Marcus, if he really wants to live in CA. He'd fit right in, not sure why they won't accept him.
He sounds like a real rock. Saw that he was complaining about "not testing well" for his low SAT scores and not getting into any decent schools.
Funny...I was going to post about this but forgot. The rock who was rejected by UCF was accepted by Haaavad. Now go find the posts where I said he was fishing for exactly this outcome.
We all know that getting into places like Harvard is about more than grades.

Just ask Jared Kushner.

You leftists love torching some Jews.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol:
Attachments
1C7143A1-29F0-4F6B-BE61-8701EF2EFDC3.png
1C7143A1-29F0-4F6B-BE61-8701EF2EFDC3.png (457.65 KiB) Viewed 318 times

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:[emoji38]
Haha!
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote::lol:
Yep. Meet the new liberals, same as the old liberals.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote::lol:
Yep. Meet the new liberals, same as the old liberals.
And they can’t even see it. It’s freakin Christmas gold.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Merry Christmas, Ham.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

That's ridiculous. Forcing someone to create something against their beliefs is just crazy.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Merry Christmas, Ham.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

That's ridiculous. Forcing someone to create something against their beliefs is just crazy.
Agree.....but it’s okay with Nolan.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Merry Christmas, Ham.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

Agree.....but it’s okay with Nolan.
Link?

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Link?
Your continued defending of the COHRC attack on Jack Phillips........bake the cake! Same thing here. But go ahead and act like you haven’t got a clue.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
Link?
Your continued defending of the COHRC attack on Jack Phillips........bake the cake! Same thing here. But go ahead and act like you haven’t got a clue.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.
Don’t believe I have ever called for jailing people, but nice try and Merry Christmas.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.
Don’t believe I have ever called for jailing people, but nice try and Merry Christmas.

Incorrect Gizmo
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

That's disingenuous at best. You have called for the weight of government and law enforcement to be used to force a business to perform acts the owner feels is a violation of their beliefs. Whether that involves jail or fines that force the business out of business is an irrelevant distinction.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

You’ve called for persecution of people who hold to their religious views and re-education. Same thing. It’s all persecution for not having to bow to the demands of the radical lgbtqrstuvwxyz123 movement. Numerous examples and Christmas presents left over the past few weeks for you PCBro. Catch the latest Australian handball game......it’s hilarious. It’s got a big rainbow bow on it.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

You’ve called for persecution of people who hold to their religious views and re-education. Same thing. It’s all persecution for not having to bow to the demands of the radical lgbtqrstuvwxyz123 movement. Numerous examples and Christmas presents left over the past few weeks for you PCBro. Catch the latest Australian handball game......it’s hilarious. It’s got a big rainbow bow on it.
Nah. You all are just making excrement up.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

Nope. You ignore the obvious because you were warned about the slippery slope and you laughed it off. Now there an avalanche of idiocy and the radicals in the movement punishing people for not celebrating what happens behind closed doors.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Attachments
65E64FB9-1DBC-4550-8CD1-764AF272B1F7.jpeg
65E64FB9-1DBC-4550-8CD1-764AF272B1F7.jpeg (42.46 KiB) Viewed 276 times
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

Sure you have. What will you do when the baker doesn't bake your cake or pay a fine?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

Reeducation camps. Though you first need an education camp.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Link?

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

Nope. You ignore the obvious because you were warned about the slippery slope and you laughed it off. Now there an avalanche of idiocy and the radicals in the movement punishing people for not celebrating what happens behind closed doors.
Good to see you acknowledge I didn’t make the point that you said that I did in an earlier post. [emoji106]

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote: Your continued defending of the COHRC attack on Jack Phillips........bake the cake! Same thing here. But go ahead and act like you haven’t got a clue.

Merry Christmas, Gizmo.

Good to see you acknowledge I didn’t make the point that you said that I did in an earlier post. [emoji106]

Reading comprehension fails you again. Par for the course.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Good to see you acknowledge I didn’t make the point that you said that I did in an earlier post.
Glad to see you are clueless once again.