80-man machete/baton street fight breaks out in...Germany

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

80-man machete/baton street fight breaks out in...Germany

Post by USN_Hokie »

Part and parcel to living in a multicultural society. I'm sure that scores of German SJWs are wondering what they did to instigate this.
State of emergency declared as 80 men brawl with MACHETES

A police official told the newspaper Der Westen: "There are three rival groups. It may be a conflict between Turks, Lebanese and Kurds.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/93882 ... t-machetes
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: 80-man machete/baton street fight breaks out in...German

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Part and parcel to living in a multicultural society. I'm sure that scores of German SJWs are wondering what they did to instigate this.

A police official told the newspaper Der Westen: "There are three rival groups. It may be a conflict between Turks, Lebanese and Kurds.

I have this theory that God in Western societies is really the major brands(Starbucks, Apple, Mercedes, etc). These new Gods replace the Roman and Greek multi Gods, but they get the same emotional response from people(admiration on a superficial level, respect, etc).

The flaw in the mass immigration argument is the assumption the newcomers will bow down to these same Gods and comply with the rules. What the Westerners don’t understand is that these guys aren’t changing teams.

When you have no soul it is a mistake to think others don’t either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Part and parcel to living in a multicultural society. I'm sure that scores of German SJWs are wondering what they did to instigate this.

I have this theory that God in Western societies is really the major brands(Starbucks, Apple, Mercedes, etc). These new Gods replace the Roman and Greek multi Gods, but they get the same emotional response from people(admiration on a superficial level, respect, etc).

The flaw in the mass immigration argument is the assumption the newcomers will bow down to these same Gods and comply with the rules. What the Westerners don’t understand is that these guys aren’t changing teams.

There's definitely an irrational religious fervor around those companies. My theory is that global warming and multiculturalism have supplanted religion in much of the west.

That's partially stolen from Jordan Peterson, who makes the case that we don't remove religion, just replace it with something else (his example was veganism.... ;))
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

There's definitely an irrational religious fervor around those companies. My theory is that global warming and multiculturalism have supplanted religion in much of the west.

That's partially stolen from Jordan Peterson, who makes the case that we don't remove religion, just replace it with something else (his example was veganism.... ;))
You just gave me a great idea. I will the county property tax collector that my house is now the Vegan Temple [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

You just gave me a great idea. I will the county property tax collector that my house is now the Vegan Temple [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Water being turned into wine > tofu being turned into turkey :mrgreen:
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

Many religions have a doomsday scenario. AGW, has that in spades! And the end of the world is just around the corner! No one can be spared unless you cleanse you're 1st world sins with higher taxes. Only then, will you gain absolution...Maybe.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

never bring a gun to a machete fight!

the cops should have just let them hack each other up, all dead, problem solved