"No one wants to take your guns"

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

"No one wants to take your guns"

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

If you believe this, then you probably believe there is no voter fraud going on. The left is slowly but very surely coming out and letting us know their true feelings about the 2A - spoiler alert! They want it gone or neutered.

But if you pay attention, you'll see many like John Paul Stevens come out and reveal their true intentions. Even on days where you have some propagandists going out and still repeating the the lie that "no one wants to take your guns."

Oh yes, yes they do.

===============================================

DNC Official Tweets ‘Repeal The Second Amendment’
Amber Athey
5:23 PM 04/02/2018

DNC vice chair for civic engagement and voter protection Karen Carter Peterson unleashed the wrath of Twitter when she tweeted “Repeal the Second Amendment” on Tuesday.

The Louisiana state senator tweeted out Justice John Paul Stevens’ op-ed from last week in The New York Times calling for repealing the Second Amendment.
Her tweet got only 50 likes and just over 70 retweets, but it conjured up plenty of negative responses.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/02/dnc-o ... amendment/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
CFB Apologist

Re: "No one wants to take your guns"

Post by CFB Apologist »

Typical liberal thinking/midset. It's never the persons fault- never. All of the black males in prison are there because of "racism" not the fact that they raped women, robbed banks, etc. School shootings are never the person's fault, nope. If there were simply "no guns" there would be "no gun crime"- like "Australia and Scotland"..
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Typical liberal thinking/midset. It's never the persons fault- never. All of the black males in prison are there because of "racism" not the fact that they raped women, robbed banks, etc. School shootings are never the person's fault, nope. If there were simply "no guns" there would be "no gun crime"- like "Australia and Scotland"..
We pay a high price for our gun rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Typical liberal thinking/midset. It's never the persons fault- never. All of the black males in prison are there because of "racism" not the fact that they raped women, robbed banks, etc. School shootings are never the person's fault, nope. If there were simply "no guns" there would be "no gun crime"- like "Australia and Scotland"..

Nope
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Re:

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yep, we tolerate illegal gun trade and violent crime far too much. Most (98%) of the non-suicide gun violence in the US occurs in the inner cities around the drug trade. But you don't care about that, the dems don't care about that. You only care about school shootings- a very small fraction of gun violence, because it furthers your political agenda - taking guns away from law abiding citizens, so your nanny state has all of the power. Because no person is bad or ill intentioned, if nanny just controlled everything, there would be no poverty, crime, drug use, rape, fraud- because nanny would make everyone happy. That's the agenda- power and control at any cost, and that's why you only care about school shootings- you can pull on heart strings to get dem votes. Just like immigration- everyone is a dreamer, MS13 and huiman trafficing are a myth. You go morally bankrupt on both of those issues for votes. That's where the Dems are as a party. Tolerate MS13, massive tax fraud, crime, rape, child smuggling all for possible votes. Shameless
cwtcr hokie

Re:

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

yes they are expensive, darn it....and yes every day people save their own lives with a weapon or prevent yet another crime by those that think laws do not apply to them
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yep, we tolerate illegal gun trade and violent crime far too much. Most (98%) of the non-suicide gun violence in the US occurs in the inner cities around the drug trade. But you don't care about that, the dems don't care about that. You only care about school shootings- a very small fraction of gun violence, because it furthers your political agenda - taking guns away from law abiding citizens, so your nanny state has all of the power. Because no person is bad or ill intentioned, if nanny just controlled everything, there would be no poverty, crime, drug use, rape, fraud- because nanny would make everyone happy. That's the agenda- power and control at any cost, and that's why you only care about school shootings- you can pull on heart strings to get dem votes. Just like immigration- everyone is a dreamer, MS13 and huiman trafficing are a myth. You go morally bankrupt on both of those issues for votes. That's where the Dems are as a party. Tolerate MS13, massive tax fraud, crime, rape, child smuggling all for possible votes. Shameless
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Re:

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Just imagine how high the price we'd pay without our gun rights. :shock:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Re:

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

yep, lady in charlotte was robbed last night and shot in the process, darn cops were not standing beside her to save her, instead she died as she had no self defense at all. She paid a high price for thinking that a cop would be right there when she needed them.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re:

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

We pay a high price for roofs because of what they protect.

Freedom isn't free. Freedom isn't to be free from bad things happening to you.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

RiverguyVT

Re:

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

I don’t think you do. You’re not only not in the same ballpark, you’re not in the same continent.
You trust government and mob rule waaaaay too much.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

I don’t think you do. You’re not only not in the same ballpark, you’re not in the same continent.
Because I acknowledge the high costs of our gun freedoms? OK.

RiverguyVT

Re:

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

No. Because you have no clue -none!- re: the benefits of rights.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: We pay a high price for our gun rights.

Got it.

No. Because you have no clue -none!- re: the benefits of rights.
Got it.

USN_Hokie

Re: Re:

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

IP hates and distrusts cops so much, he wants them to be the only ones with guns.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

IP hates and distrusts cops so much, he wants them to be the only ones with guns.
That's a lie.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Re:

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

That's a lie.

Ok, let me try again

IP hates and distrusts cops so much, he wants them to be the only ones with guns [which are capable of killing a dear, or firing semi-automatic, or firing full-automatic, or handguns, or guns called scary names like "assault rifle", which IP can't even define, but it sounds scary so let's ban the excrement out of it. You rednecks can have muskets, but don't ask me to define a musket, and they can be regulated, because the constitution says "well regulated"....and you can only use your musket while serving in the national guard]

That work? You should be nicer to your police, seeing as how you don't believe in the right to self defense and they are the only ones to come and save you put crime scene tape around your body after you're murdered.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: We pay a high price for roofs because of what they protect.

Got it.

That's a lie.

Ok, let me try again

IP hates and distrusts cops so much, he wants them to be the only ones with guns [which are capable of killing a dear, or firing semi-automatic, or firing full-automatic, or handguns, or guns called scary names like "assault rifle", which IP can't even define, but it sounds scary so let's ban the excrement out of it. You rednecks can have muskets, but don't ask me to define a musket, and they can be regulated, because the constitution says "well regulated"....and you can only use your musket while serving in the national guard]

That work? You should be nicer to your police, seeing as how you don't believe in the right to self defense and they are the only ones to come and save you put crime scene tape around your body after you're murdered.
Not worth the time.

USN_Hokie

Re:

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Got it.

That's a lie.

Ok, let me try again

Not worth the time.

That's literally a montage of every ridiculous anti-2A argument you've made here.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: I don’t think you do. You’re not only not in the same ballpark, you’re not in the same continent.
That's a lie.

Ok, let me try again

Not worth the time.

That's literally a montage of every ridiculous anti-2A argument you've made here.
Got it

HokieFanDC

Re:

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
That's a lie.

Ok, let me try again

Not worth the time.

Got it

The only way to end this silliness is for you two to have a gun duel at high noon.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Re:

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
The only way to end this silliness is for you two to have a gun duel at high noon.

Pew, pew, pew. /ip

;)
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
133743Hokie

Re:

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

We pay a price. How high is debatable.