Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: Re:

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Typical liberal thinking/midset. It's never the persons fault- never. All of the black males in prison are there because of "racism" not the fact that they raped women, robbed banks, etc. School shootings are never the person's fault, nope. If there were simply "no guns" there would be "no gun crime"- like "Australia and Scotland"..
We pay a high price for our gun rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We pay a price. How high is debatable.
Life is sacred, right? Does it get higher than that??
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Typical liberal thinking/midset. It's never the persons fault- never. All of the black males in prison are there because of "racism" not the fact that they raped women, robbed banks, etc. School shootings are never the person's fault, nope. If there were simply "no guns" there would be "no gun crime"- like "Australia and Scotland"..

Yes it is, and so are the lives that are saved because people are able to keep, bear arms, & defend themselves.

On the other hand, cars kill more people than guns but we accept that price in order to be able to drive. Likewise, the left accepts the price of loss of life through abortion so they can keep their "right" to not be "punished with a baby."

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yes it is, and so are the lives that are saved because people are able to keep, bear arms, & defend themselves.

On the other hand, cars kill more people than guns but we accept that price in order to be able to drive. Likewise, the left accepts the price of loss of life through abortion so they can keep their "right" to not be "punished with a baby."

That would be a good comparison if you took out "on the other hand".
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

so you are against abortion and your tax dollars paying for abortions thru planned parenthood, right?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

so you are against abortion and your tax dollars paying for abortions thru planned parenthood, right?
Nope. I'm pro gun, pro choice, and pro military action to preserve US interests.
And I fully accept the loss of life that comes with all of them.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope. I'm pro gun, pro choice, and pro military action to preserve US interests.
yes, there are consequences for our freedoms, but I would hate to live in a country that does not have our freedoms. I only wish that society would value life more, unfortunately for many people they do not value life at all, thus our crime issues and our abortion issue. I am not against abortion, I feel if a woman wants to get rid of the baby inside of her that is her choice. I get irritated at abortions as it is really super simple to prevent getting pregnant and people should not be so damn stupid to get pregnant if they are not ready for the result of being stupid
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: We pay a price. How high is debatable.
yes, there are consequences for our freedoms, but I would hate to live in a country that does not have our freedoms. I only wish that society would value life more, unfortunately for many people they do not value life at all, thus our crime issues and our abortion issue. I am not against abortion, I feel if a woman wants to get rid of the baby inside of her that is her choice. I get irritated at abortions as it is really super simple to prevent getting pregnant and people should not be so damn stupid to get pregnant if they are not ready for the result of being stupid

I agree with your statements.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Signed, hundreds of millions (billions?) of people killed by oppressive government regimes.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yes
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Agree that Americans have devalued life in current society.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Agree that Americans have devalued life in current society.
That is a huge issue. When you can willy-nilly walk in and kill your unborn child, it’s severely devalued. Just look at the Nazi Cecile Richards latest rant about putting down dogs......the height of devalued human life.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function