Trump not a criminal target......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Trump not a criminal target......

Post by HokieHam »

What a waste and a joke. I hope this really bites the Dems in the ass.

Russia! :lol: :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f331db0c77
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Trump not a criminal target......

Post by USN_Hokie »

We're going to need more ice packs.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam wrote:What a waste and a joke. I hope this really bites the Dems in the ass.

Wait..why is he preparing a "report?" That is NOT the job of a Special Council. This is not like the 9/11 commission and prosecutors are not supposed to be writing a report - especially not for public or congressional consumption.

This sounds more & more like a partisan witch hunt where if they can't come up with real proof of any wrong doing, then they (i.e. the Democrats + Mueller) will issue some phony "report" which is full of innuendo and designed to give Democrats something to hang their hats on if/when they start impeachment hearings should they win the HoR this year.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:What a waste and a joke. I hope this really bites the Dems in the ass.

Wait..why is he preparing a "report?" That is NOT the job of a Special Council. This is not like the 9/11 commission and prosecutors are not supposed to be writing a report - especially not for public or congressional consumption.

This sounds more & more like a partisan witch hunt where if they can't come up with real proof of any wrong doing, then they (i.e. the Democrats + Mueller) will issue some phony "report" which is full of innuendo and designed to give Democrats something to hang their hats on if/when they start impeachment hearings should they win the HoR this year.
Because this has been a scam from the beginning.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

This thing needs to be shut down.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

The dems are sure they will win the 2018 elections and then will use WHATEVER he creates to attempt to impeach trump for the next six years
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

It's a witch hunt that has led to witches being found. I guess it sucks if you are fond of witches.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

It's a witch hunt that has led to witches being found. I guess it sucks if you are fond of witches.
And what "witches" would those be that could not have been found without a Special Council?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

And what "witches" would those be that could not have been found without a Special Council?
22 indictments, none of which would have occurred without the special counsel.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Most of those are against foreigners that will never be exercised, for using facebook in a mean way.

The ones against manafort and flynn are going to be killed in court eventually but congrats you destroyed Flynn's life even tho even the corrupt fbi has admitted that he did nothing wrong.

oh yea, you did get some dude for 30 days jail time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

the best part is all the attention has the actual crimes being looked at, your boy Obummer and his admin better be putting money to the side for lawyers
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

My cousin in CA swears that "they" got to Mueller...no report on who "they" may be. I asked HRC :?: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

the best part is all the attention has the actual crimes being looked at, your boy Obummer and his admin better be putting money to the side for lawyers
all the attention has the actual crimes being looked at. got it.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f331db0c77[/quote]

This sounds more & more like a partisan witch hunt where if they can't come up with real proof of any wrong doing, then they (i.e. the Democrats + Mueller) will issue some phony "report" which is full of innuendo and designed to give Democrats something to hang their hats on if/when they start impeachment hearings should they win the HoR this year.[/quote]

It's a witch hunt that has led to witches being found. I guess it sucks if you are fond of witches.[/quote]

And what "witches" would those be that could not have been found without a Special Council?[/quote]

22 indictments, none of which would have occurred without the special counsel.[/quote]

the best part is all the attention has the actual crimes being looked at, your boy Obummer and his admin better be putting money to the side for lawyers[/quote]

all the attention has the actual crimes being looked at. got it.[/quote]

Patience grasshopper, you should pay attention
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Russia! [emoji38] [emoji38]

You have to be joking.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Political crimes. Why are you a stooge on this?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

I agree, the attention to these other crimes is good. Obummer isn't my boy, pavlov.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

I didn't realize there was a certain crime category that qualifies it as "not a witch hunt".
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Wait..why is he preparing a "report?" That is NOT the job of a Special Council. This is not like the 9/11 commission and prosecutors are not supposed to be writing a report - especially not for public or congressional consumption.

I didn't realize there was a certain crime category that qualifies it as "not a witch hunt".
Process crimes. You're a useful idiot in this.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f331db0c77[/quote]

This sounds more & more like a partisan witch hunt where if they can't come up with real proof of any wrong doing, then they (i.e. the Democrats + Mueller) will issue some phony "report" which is full of innuendo and designed to give Democrats something to hang their hats on if/when they start impeachment hearings should they win the HoR this year.[/quote]

It's a witch hunt that has led to witches being found. I guess it sucks if you are fond of witches.[/quote]

And what "witches" would those be that could not have been found without a Special Council?[/quote]

22 indictments, none of which would have occurred without the special counsel.[/quote]

the best part is all the attention has the actual crimes being looked at, your boy Obummer and his admin better be putting money to the side for lawyers[/quote]

I agree, the attention to these other crimes is good. Obummer isn't my boy, pavlov.[/quote]

Then you will be as happy as me to see the people involved in the crimes leading up to and after the nov. 16 election be prosecuted, the IG report is coming and the repub committees are on the case..... the stuff coming out will be very bad for several folks
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
money laundering, bank fraud, falsifying tax returns, lying to the FBI, are not process crimes. You're welcome for providing you with this useful information. Strange you didn't already know that. :lol: :lol:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

22 indictments, none of which would have occurred without the special counsel.[/quote]Political crimes. Why are you a stooge on this?[/quote]

I didn't realize there was a certain crime category that qualifies it as "not a witch hunt".[/quote]Process crimes. You're a useful idiot in this.[/quote]

money laundering, bank fraud, falsifying tax returns, lying to the FBI, are not process crimes. You're welcome for providing you with this useful information. Strange you didn't already know that. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I assume you are talking about Manafort for the first three crimes, per the expert that was on tv the other day that will be extremely hard to prove, and per the info today the raid on Manaforts house was before Mueller had the legal right to do it so it is likely anything gotten in that raid will be thrown out of court. I assume you mean Flynn on the lying charge except FBI folks involved in his questioning are saying he did not try and mislead them, lots of issues so far with the charges
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote: And what "witches" would those be that could not have been found without a Special Council?
money laundering, bank fraud, falsifying tax returns, lying to the FBI, are not process crimes. You're welcome for providing you with this useful information. Strange you didn't already know that. [emoji38] [emoji38]
All bullshit and nothing related to the Russian collusion that you were hunting. You seem happy being a tool of the left.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

You don't actually believe that in any rational context, do you?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

You don't actually believe that in any rational context, do you?
Bankrupting and ruining Flynn over something the investigating agents said wasn't a lie was some grade A witch hunting. It's sad how DC thinks this is justice. Scary actually.