Hey AG, Saturday I had to run out to do some stuff

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Hey AG, Saturday I had to run out to do some stuff

Post by cwtcr hokie »

and got behind a large pontoon boat on one of the little two lane roads on the way back home. It looked like he was dragging a strap off the back of it as something was bouncing down the road behind him. He hit a good bump and a silver piece came off and went bouncing over to the shoulder, I thought that was the buckle or something. I got closer to him and the guy had left his fishing rods on the frame rails and it looked like the axle under the boat and the silver thing bouncing off was one of his reels, the rod was dragging the end behind the boat. Then he hit another bump and an entire rod and reel hit the pavement, I missed it but I doubt the guy behind me did. We hit a stoplight less than a mile from where all that occurred and I ran the car up to his side and yelled that he had fishing rods falling off and where the one had fell off. Poor guy, one expensive fishing trip
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Hey AG, Saturday I had to run out to do some stuff

Post by awesome guy »

Ouch. Tis the season for stupid though. I'm dealing with idiots anchoring in the channel. I love getting the stink eye as I buzz them with a giant wake, like I'm the problem. Get out of the channel you dope! For the other people reading, that's like setting up a lemonade stand on the interstate, expecting the freeway to stop and move around you. AG don't stop for no fool.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Ouch. Tis the season for stupid though. I'm dealing with idiots anchoring in the channel. I love getting the stink eye as I buzz them with a giant wake, like I'm the problem. Get out of the channel you dope! For the other people reading, that's like setting up a lemonade stand on the interstate, expecting the freeway to stop and move around you. AG don't stop for no fool.
It's kind of like when hicks come up to NYC, get flustered about where they are going, and stop in the middle of the sidewalk in midtown to have a conversation with their fat ass traveling partners. They don't understand that sidewalks in NYC are like highways, and the same conventions follow.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Ouch. Tis the season for stupid though. I'm dealing with idiots anchoring in the channel. I love getting the stink eye as I buzz them with a giant wake, like I'm the problem. Get out of the channel you dope! For the other people reading, that's like setting up a lemonade stand on the interstate, expecting the freeway to stop and move around you. AG don't stop for no fool.
poor guy when I told him was like OH CRAP, I take that road to work every day and did not see the rod on Monday morning not sure if he tried to turn the rig around and grab it or it got totally smooshed before he could back to the spot.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
poor guy when I told him was like OH CRAP, I take that road to work every day and did not see the rod on Monday morning not sure if he tried to turn the rig around and grab it or it got totally smooshed before he could back to the spot.
Lots of hard lessons are being taught now. I like the Mexicans that can't align the boat on the trailer. They can set them cockeyed when it's their Jon boat. But when it's a 22ft. cuddy cab, it's going to tip over, push them sideways driving, wear out the tires, break the axle, etc. They're endless entertainment. One though likes to kick up a big wake entering the marina. He's getting a hammer in the hull when he does it this year.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
He's getting a hammer in the hull when he does it this year.
Tough guy!
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Tough guy!
there is a reason for the no wake zones and yes those of us that abide by them are not nice to those that choose to ignore them
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Tough guy!
there is a reason for the no wake zones and yes those of us that abide by them are not nice to those that choose to ignore them
This is the marina, where everyone is tied off on the dock and he's throwing boats into the concrete sides. He's damaging boats, not just being a dick.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Tough guy!
This is the marina, where everyone is tied off on the dock and he's throwing boats into the concrete sides. He's damaging boats, not just being a dick.
Sounds like something a 2nd amendment patriot will handle well. Take matters into your own hand with arms on hand. I don't see what could go wrong. I say you should go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Sounds like something a 2nd amendment patriot will handle well. Take matters into your own hand with arms on hand. I don't see what could go wrong. I say you should go for it.

An armed society is a polite society. Legal gun owners are also more law abiding than the population as a whole.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Sounds like something a 2nd amendment patriot will handle well. Take matters into your own hand with arms on hand. I don't see what could go wrong. I say you should go for it.

An armed society is a polite society. Legal gun owners are also more law abiding than the population as a whole.
It's silly to treat him as a serious person.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Got it. Still think AG should go for it.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

It's silly to treat him as a serious person.
Silly for taking you seriously, tough guy.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I lost a paddle off my truck one time. Turned around for it, but a logging truck had already shattered it.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:I lost a paddle off my truck one time. Turned around for it, but a logging truck had already shattered it.
I found a paddle 2 years ago just floating in the river. Still have it as backup in the skiff. Have you made it out yet? Shad are in good and it'll be a 3 ring circus out there next weekend as the cold front moves on out.