Despite soda taxes, and far left politics, Seattle still a

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Despite soda taxes, and far left politics, Seattle still a

Post by CFB Apologist »

Shirt hole, yes in every sense of the word. Homeless issue is huge and not getting better under far left politics. LOLOLOLOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eedle.html
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Despite soda taxes, and far left politics, Seattle still

Post by awesome guy »

Liberalism is a safe place for stupid people. They'll never see it though as "they care" and that's the only factor they can process.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Shirt hole, yes in every sense of the word. Homeless issue is huge and not getting better under far left politics. LOLOLOLOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eedle.html

first problem, its not their land, so take a bulldozer and get rid of the trash in about 5 minutes, second it appears not to meet building code standards, has to be removed

but karma is a beeyotch, seattle wanted this and they got it
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I guess we are becoming Brazil. I am losing all faith in people. I think there are a huge number of lazy dead beats who drive themselves mentally ill via substance abuse. At that point they are worthless. It is starting to look like that old Chuck Heston movie Soylent Green. That’s liberal utopia if you haven’t watched it. Great movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I guess we are becoming Brazil. I am losing all faith in people. I think there are a huge number of lazy dead beats who drive themselves mentally ill via substance abuse. At that point they are worthless. It is starting to look like that old Chuck Heston movie Soylent Green. That’s liberal utopia if you haven’t watched it. Great movie.

The larger our population grows and the more diverse it becomes, the more you are going to have like this.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I guess we are becoming Brazil. I am losing all faith in people. I think there are a huge number of lazy dead beats who drive themselves mentally ill via substance abuse. At that point they are worthless. It is starting to look like that old Chuck Heston movie Soylent Green. That’s liberal utopia if you haven’t watched it. Great movie.

After watching the movie, who would have thought that a company would create a smoothie food and call it Soylent?
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Demographics is destiny. I think that's where we're heading.