The Boston Marathon - The End of Women's Sports

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

The Boston Marathon - The End of Women's Sports

Post by Techmomof2 »

You can identify as anything you want - male, female, or non-binary. There are no more rules or testosterone levels taken. I hope the transgenders smoke the women and then see how open-minded and liberal they really are.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/04 ... -marathon/

Boston Marathon officials have announced that men claiming to be transgender women, will be allowed to compete in the women’s category for this year’s race, reports say.

Organizers of the famed race, which started in 1967 for men only, told the media that they will now allow people to register in whatever category they “specify themselves to be,” according to ABC News.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: The Boston Marathon - The End of Women's Sports

Post by awesome guy »

A nut clanker is the type of woman liberals love.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

So awesome...normal women need to start getting really pissed off at the SJWs. Actually, I think many of them are already 6/10 in the annoyed scale. This will help push it to 10/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Awesome.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:So awesome...normal women need to start getting really pissed off at the SJWs. Actually, I think many of them are already 6/10 in the annoyed scale. This will help push it to 10/10

But Hillary told us all that those women are just doing as they are told by their husbands.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:You can identify as anything you want - male, female, or non-binary. There are no more rules or testosterone levels taken. I hope the transgenders smoke the women and then see how open-minded and liberal they really are.

Boston Marathon officials have announced that men claiming to be transgender women, will be allowed to compete in the women’s category for this year’s race, reports say.

Organizers of the famed race, which started in 1967 for men only, told the media that they will now allow people to register in whatever category they “specify themselves to be,” according to ABC News.
It will be interesting to see how many men finish in front of the women in the womens race, I assume there is prize money for the race, hell yeah I am registering as a woman if I am male, show me the money!!!!
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:You can identify as anything you want - male, female, or non-binary. There are no more rules or testosterone levels taken. I hope the transgenders smoke the women and then see how open-minded and liberal they really are.

It will be interesting to see how many men finish in front of the women in the womens race, I assume there is prize money for the race, hell yeah I am registering as a woman if I am male, show me the money!!!!
I'll take the women and give you 10-1 odds.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

your statement is idiotic, if men and women are equal in sports competition why do all sports except racing have seperate womens and mens leagues? Cuz if you say your gender is not a factor then combine all sports and watch (REAL) women lose at everything and then bitch about losing all the time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: get real
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

your statement is idiotic, if men and women are equal in sports competition why do all sports except racing have seperate womens and mens leagues? Cuz if you say your gender is not a factor then combine all sports and watch (REAL) women lose at everything and then bitch about losing all the time.
[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] get real
Consider the source
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I'm not taking the women against men. I'm taking the women against you.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] get real
The pipe cleaner armed guy is also a tough guy!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

eff you dude, I got one super effed up knee, so while I still have to be in pain everyday and deal with it all weekend while I am working on my farm I can't run more than 50 feet, as I have told Uncel Fester before, you or him would not last 10 minutes in my life.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

eff you dude, I got one super effed up knee, so while I still have to be in pain everyday and deal with it all weekend while I am working on my farm I can't run more than 50 feet, as I have told Uncel Fester before, you or him would not last 10 minutes in my life.
Yep, the pencil neck is calling you out. It's hilarious.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Organizers of the famed race, which started in 1967 for men only, told the media that they will now allow people to register in whatever category they “specify themselves to be,” according to ABC News.[/quote]

It will be interesting to see how many men finish in front of the women in the womens race, I assume there is prize money for the race, hell yeah I am registering as a woman if I am male, show me the money!!!![/quote]

I'll take the women and give you 10-1 odds.[/quote]

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] get real[/quote]

I'm not taking the women against men. I'm taking the women against you.[/quote]

eff you dude, I got one super effed up knee, so while I still have to be in pain everyday and deal with it all weekend while I am working on my farm I can't run more than 50 feet, as I have told Uncel Fester before, you or him would not last 10 minutes in my life.[/quote]Yep, the pencil neck is calling you out. It's hilarious.[/quote]

not sure why he took this thread to a personal level but the butt head is persistent in being an ass
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

We are going to find that knee brace.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Organizers of the famed race, which started in 1967 for men only, told the media that they will now allow people to register in whatever category they “specify themselves to be,” according to ABC News.[/quote]

It will be interesting to see how many men finish in front of the women in the womens race, I assume there is prize money for the race, hell yeah I am registering as a woman if I am male, show me the money!!!![/quote]

I'll take the women and give you 10-1 odds.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: get real[/quote]

I'm not taking the women against men. I'm taking the women against you.[/quote]

eff you dude, I got one super effed up knee, so while I still have to be in pain everyday and deal with it all weekend while I am working on my farm I can't run more than 50 feet, as I have told Uncel Fester before, you or him would not last 10 minutes in my life.[/quote]

We are going to find that knee brace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

got it
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I am free to choose the life I want to live. There is no reason for me to last 10 minutes in your life because I have no desire to work on a farm, therefore, I don't buy a farm.
People who know, know.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
not sure why he took this thread to a personal level but the butt head is persistent in being an ass
I was making a joke. No one here would win a marathon against a field of women either. Hell, I'd never run a marathon because I think it is a stupid thing to do to your body.
People who know, know.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I was making a joke. No one here would win a marathon against a field of women either. Hell, I'd never run a marathon because I think it is a stupid thing to do to your body.
If you train right, it’s not a stupid thing to do to your body.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I will be glad to discuss any topic with you, your condescending comments make it impossible, you personally attack me I hit back, that was the way I was raised. Let's just have discussions.

My point in my post before you went off the rails was that any smart man that is slower than the top men in the field would be smart to enter in the women's side as it is very likely he can beat a woman. Men and women are different, its a fact. Since prize money is involved I think eventually the women are going to realize how stupid our society has become.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
If you train right, it’s not a stupid thing to do to your body.

I'm sure. Count me out.
People who know, know.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I will be glad to discuss any topic with you, your condescending comments make it impossible, you personally attack me I hit back, that was the way I was raised. Let's just have discussions.

My point in my post before you went off the rails was that any smart man that is slower than the top men in the field would be smart to enter in the women's side as it is very likely he can beat a woman. Men and women are different, its a fact. Since prize money is involved I think eventually the women are going to realize how stupid our society has become.
Hit back all you want. I'll return. Sorry about your knee, that blows.

I'll bet a woman (do I have to specify biological?) wins the Boston marathon.
People who know, know.