Seems like hypersensitive racial sophistry. 21 students

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Seems like hypersensitive racial sophistry. 21 students

Post by oaktonhokie »

over six years...?

And the conclusions prove what, exactly?

That we need more black faculty and more black students because the blacks need more people who look like them in their study groups.

Someone check, we may need more fat people, too.

And i love the one where they said there needs to be training on how to interact with people of other cultures or races, or whatever. I wonder if this is for the 21 black students to learn how to interact with the overwhelming majority of white and asian people in graduate schools....or is it for the overwhelming majority of white and asian people to learn how to interact with a small, vocal, pouty, and racially obsessed minority, some of whom almost certainly got in due to lower standards.

And the "study" argues for getting more minorities and redefining what merit means. I know what it means, it means lower standards for blacks.

The study revealed that the black students had "high" GPAs. Compared to what? What does, "high" mean?

Twenty one people over six years. And i guess all of academia must stand on its head and implement these pre ordained findings or be called...you know.

Color me skeptical, but i'll wager that this "study" was undertaken by professors with an agenda. An agenda to prove a hostile environment and structural racism on college campusses.

The study "proved" what they "knew."

If you bend over backwards long enough, you're going to fall down. Our nation is teetering as we speak.

http://diverseeducation.com/article/114164/
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Seems like hypersensitive racial sophistry. 21 students

Post by awesome guy »

Seems like the blacks are the problem by not working or socializing with diverse students.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.