The folks in San Fran are banning plastic straws, but

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

The folks in San Fran are banning plastic straws, but

Post by cwtcr hokie »

handing out for free plastic syringe needles and then having to pay to clean up the mess the masses leave behind......brilliance!!!
WestEndHokie39

Re: The folks in San Fran are banning plastic straws, but

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:handing out for free plastic syringe needles and then having to pay to clean up the mess the masses leave behind......brilliance!!!
Plastic syringes with all sorts of nasty pathogens on them!!! Yay progressives!!! :roll:
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Priorities!
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

One to hopefully save marine life; the other to hopefully save human life. Odd how that upsets some of you.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Uprising wrote:One to hopefully save marine life; the other to hopefully save human life. Odd how that upsets some of you.

Giving a drug idiot needles only extends their miserable life until all the crap they do finally offs them. No, I don't enable people trying to off themselves. And if you can't figure out how stupid it is to be bitching about straws while handing out syringes there is no hope for you.
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:One to hopefully save marine life; the other to hopefully save human life. Odd how that upsets some of you.

Giving a drug idiot needles only extends their miserable life until all the crap they do finally offs them. No, I don't enable people trying to off themselves. And if you can't figure out how stupid it is to be bitching about straws while handing out syringes there is no hope for you.
Yes. We can't do anything to help marine life because you don't like drug idiots. If I don't understand that logic, then there is no hope for me.

Just an FYI, clean needle programs are successful in reducing the prevalence of diseases commonly transmitted by needle sharing, such as HIV. There is no hope for you... No caveats.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Uprising wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Yes. We can't do anything to help marine life because you don't like drug idiots. If I don't understand that logic, then there is no hope for me.

Just an FYI, clean needle programs are successful in reducing the prevalence of diseases commonly transmitted by needle sharing, such as HIV. There is no hope for you... No caveats.
yes, the ocean is dying because of straws.... no. I say load the free needles up with some great drugs, then the addicts can remove themselves from the planet faster!
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Lots of "hopefully" in there based on research from a 9 year old. Plastic straws are not an issue in the US
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
Lots of "hopefully" in there based on research from a 9 year old. Plastic straws are not an issue in the US
Plastic is an issue for the planet but the USA in general does not dispose of its garbage in the ocean...other countries, not so strict on that.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:
Plastic straws......such a threat the the world.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function