United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 9729
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?


If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?


If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that


Nolan is not a Democrat, cwtcr.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32661
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nope, you're stupid AF. A raid is only for extreme cases, like they think the docs will be destroyed immediately. This is another witch hunt.


And you believe destroying documents is out of the question?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you really this stupid? A raid is for the case where you know destruction is imminent. Like Hillary unleashing bit bleach on the server. It's not for you not liking Trump.


The FBI must have believed that was imminent then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Uh huh. That or it's another fishing expedition like their FISA warrant.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 887
You mean wipe it with a cloth, or something! That smug statement alone would get most people thoroughly investigated.

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nope, you're stupid AF. A raid is only for extreme cases, like they think the docs will be destroyed immediately. This is another witch hunt.


And you believe destroying documents is out of the question?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32661
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?


If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that


Nolan is not a Democrat, cwtcr.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 9091
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?


If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that


Actually, nobody on this board knows whether or not a crime has been committed. Any assertions to the contrary is just message board fodder by people who don’t have all the relevant information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32661
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?


If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that


Actually, nobody on this board knows whether or not a crime has been committed. Any assertions to the contrary is just message board fodder by people who don’t have all the relevant information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the dumb ass that started this thread.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 10451
The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

It’s never been more apparent.

Feed the hegemon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32661
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
RiverguyVT wrote:
The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

It’s never been more apparent.

Feed the hegemon.
It's sad how our liberal friends are so full of hatred that they've abandoned the American principle of equality under the law. They're mindless haters, nothing more or less.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

It’s never been more apparent.

Feed the hegemon.
It's sad how our liberal friends are so full of hatred that they've abandoned the American principle of equality under the law. They're mindless haters, nothing more or less.


The dreaded Danville +1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 10451
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

It’s never been more apparent.

Feed the hegemon.
It's sad how our liberal friends are so full of hatred that they've abandoned the American principle of equality under the law. They're mindless haters, nothing more or less.


The dreaded Danville +1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


My point stands


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: