Trump is going to bait people into thinking

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Trump is going to bait people into thinking

Post by nolanvt »

that attorney-client privilege is under attack among the low infos. This is a sneakily good narrative he’s pulling off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Trump is going to bait people into thinking

Post by USN_Hokie »

Low info folks like Alan Dershowitz and Mark Geragos?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:that attorney-client privilege is under attack among the low infos. This is a sneakily good narrative he’s pulling off.

Hot take
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:Low info folks like Alan Dershowitz and Mark Geragos?
Precisely

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Ooooooooooooook
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

so renowned lawyers are wrong? And you are right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stop drinking uncle festers kool aid, you are just getting dumber
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

so renowned lawyers are wrong? And you are right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dershowitz was accepted to Marshall, but Yale was closer to home. :lol:
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Pretty simple. Attorney-Client privilege goes out the window if the attorney is engaging in a criminal act as well.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hot take
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Pretty simple. Attorney-Client privilege goes out the window if the attorney is engaging in a criminal act as well.

Maybe it would just be easier if you provided us a link to the YouTube video you watched.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Maybe it would just be easier if you provided us a link to the YouTube video you watched.
?

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

?

Oh no. It's retarded.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

so renowned lawyers are wrong? And you are right? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Takes get hotter

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

so renowned lawyers are wrong? And you are right? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Dershowitz was accepted to Marshall, but Yale was closer to home. [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Takes get hotter

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Yes or no question: do you believe Attorney-Client privilege exists when the attorney either assists their client in breaking the law or breaks the law themselves while conducting activities on the client’s behalf?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Takes get hotter

Yes or no question: do you believe Attorney-Client privilege exists when the attorney either assists their client in breaking the law or breaks the law themselves while conducting activities on the client’s behalf?

How are you even making the assessment that a crime took place? You're an idiot in general and here specifically have no idea what you're saying. You're already calling something a crime without bothering to comprehend that it's UnAmerican to raid an office to discover a crime. It works the other way, compelling evidence arrives first and then action takes place. And even then, they should have subpoenaed documents in question instead of raiding the office. Smart people can understand this.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote: Precisely

Takes get hotter

How are you even making the assessment that a crime took place? You're an idiot in general and here specifically have no idea what you're saying. You're already calling something a crime without bothering to comprehend that it's UnAmerican to raid an office to discover a crime. It works the other way, compelling evidence arrives first and then action takes place. And even then, they should have subpoenaed documents in question instead of raiding the office. Smart people can understand this.
I didn’t say a crime definitively took place. The FBI thinks a crime may have taken place, so that’s why they got a warrant to conduct the raid. Attorney-Client privilege goes out the window at that point.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: so renowned lawyers are wrong? And you are right? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Takes get hotter

I didn’t say a crime definitively took place. The FBI thinks a crime may have taken place, so that’s why they got a warrant to conduct the raid. Attorney-Client privilege goes out the window at that point.

Nope, you're stupid AF. A raid is only for extreme cases, like they think the docs will be destroyed immediately. This is another witch hunt.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Precisely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

stop drinking uncle festers kool aid, you are just getting dumber[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Takes get hotter

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]How are you even making the assessment that a crime took place? You're an idiot in general and here specifically have no idea what you're saying. You're already calling something a crime without bothering to comprehend that it's UnAmerican to raid an office to discover a crime. It works the other way, compelling evidence arrives first and then action takes place. And even then, they should have subpoenaed documents in question instead of raiding the office. Smart people can understand this.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Precisely

Takes get hotter

Of course that is the exception, and most understand that. They gray area is vacuuming up all info and having a Chinese Wall within the FBI review everything and ascertain what is relevant. THAT is a reach, particularly in the current environment and public thinking about the politicization of the DOJ and FBI. Should have only been able to take those documents specific to a proven case where attorney-client privilege doesn't exist.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
Nope, you're stupid AF. A raid is only for extreme cases, like they think the docs will be destroyed immediately. This is another witch hunt.
And you believe destroying documents is out of the question?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Are you really this stupid? A raid is for the case where you know destruction is imminent. Like Hillary unleashing bit bleach on the server. It's not for you not liking Trump.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?
If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You are completely missing the point, law enforcement cannot just go grab every document and hope there is a crime in there somewhere. Esp. with a lawyer as the evidence is tainted due to the way it was obtained.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Are you really this stupid? A raid is for the case where you know destruction is imminent. Like Hillary unleashing bit bleach on the server. It's not for you not liking Trump.
The FBI must have believed that was imminent then.