WLOOO effing HOOOO !!!!!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

WLOOO effing HOOOO !!!!!

Post by cwtcr hokie »

A congressional criminal recommendation has been sent to Sessions calling for criminal charges for Thunder thighs, Comey, McCabe, Strucktro (fbi lover agent), his girlfriend and a few others
Loretta Lynch is included

FINALLY!!!!!!!
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: WLOOO effing HOOOO !!!!!

Post by awesome guy »

About time!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Took too long
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Took too long

Congress is finally acting, damn
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

I’m betting nothing will happen.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

They only have until the end of the year, then the House changes hands and all of these investigations go away.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

They only have until the end of the year, then the House changes hands and all of these investigations go away.
I'm not so sure about that. It's certainly possible, but looks less likely than before with republicans tying generic ballots and tax cuts being felt. Looked like a stomping coming 6 months ago, it's certainly looks competitive now.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I'm not so sure about that. It's certainly possible, but looks less likely than before with republicans tying generic ballots and tax cuts being felt. Looked like a stomping coming 6 months ago, it's certainly looks competitive now.
40 plus republicans not running for reelection. I think they're toast. They've wasted two years putting personal agendas ahead of the party collective and their constituents. Will be a long time before they get another chance.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

40 plus republicans not running for reelection. I think they're toast. They've wasted two years putting personal agendas ahead of the party collective and their constituents. Will be a long time before they get another chance.
True, but they're still local elections and so local issues. Trump needs to help get the vote out. But I'm glad some aren't coming back. Like Ryan, total two faced farce. Bye Felicity.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

The AG has to act on it one way or another.... the stuff is getting out, the dems are very worried
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

and thunder thighs was going to win in a landslide, the 40 not running does not mean a better republican is not running for that seat.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:A congressional criminal recommendation has been sent to Sessions calling for criminal charges for Thunder thighs, Comey, McCabe, Strucktro (fbi lover agent), his girlfriend and a few others

FINALLY!!!!!!!
As long as they get Hillary, all will be good. Lynch would be icing on the cake.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:A congressional criminal recommendation has been sent to Sessions calling for criminal charges for Thunder thighs, Comey, McCabe, Strucktro (fbi lover agent), his girlfriend and a few others

FINALLY!!!!!!!
As long as they get Hillary, all will be good. Lynch would be icing on the cake.
The letter details all the charges and the actual criminal codes that have been broken by each person....this is not a crime may have been committed this is detailing how each law was broken by each person. Which is based on actual evidence, either testimony or actual documents (or in hillary's case, lack of since she destroyed documents that were under subpeona when she destroyed them)
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Probably. Too many pussies with questionable dealings of their own.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Yep. They were too busy being offended by Trump to worry about the party. Now they're in CYA mode. Gotta' pack those gilded parachutes for their rides into consulting jobs, etc.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson