Another jet engine ignited

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Another jet engine ignited

Post by awesome guy »

We may have a saboteur. Crazy timing otherwise.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Another jet engine ignited

Post by USN_Hokie »

Link?

Sigh... I have a Southwest flight tomorrow afternoon.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Saboteur? Nah. They have a pretty good idea what happened on the last one.
In fact, I find it miraculous what that industry does. All these thousands of jets in the air, logging a LOT of hours in flight time...day after day, year after year...and incidents are very rare. It is amazing.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Saboteur? Nah. They have a pretty good idea what happened on the last one.
In fact, I find it miraculous what that industry does. All these thousands of jets in the air, logging a LOT of hours in flight time...day after day, year after year...and incidents are very rare. It is amazing.
1 death in the US in like 10 years?

How many people will die on the roads today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Saboteur? Nah. They have a pretty good idea what happened on the last one.
2 in 2 days is suspicious. And Mohammedians have previously infiltrated airports as luggage handlers. It's not out of the question to investigate if they did so again as mechanics.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

What if 20 planes were sabotaged? I'll agree that airplanes are generally safe, I'm questioning the close timing with another incident. Like when the second plane hit the WTC, one incident is likely random. A second right behind that is suspicious.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

What if 20 planes were sabotaged? I'll agree that airplanes are generally safe, I'm questioning the close timing with another incident. Like when the second plane hit the WTC, one incident is likely random. A second right behind that is suspicious.
I think stuff like this happens frequently and it’s just noticed/reported more after an event that catches the public’s attention

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I think stuff like this happens frequently and it’s just noticed/reported more after an event that catches the public’s attention

Could be, I'd still want to know.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Increase last year. 40,000.

Ban cars.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Ban cars.
No, but we are last in the first world when it comes to highway safety. Probably due on part to an outdated infrastructure.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Ban cars.
No, but we are last in the first world when it comes to highway safety. Probably due on part to an outdated infrastructure.

We drive way more than they do.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

This. It just happened to occur in the same week. For the past 20 years I’ve been on a plane almost every week. I can count on one hand incidents where we had to turn around, issue with equipment or having any note of concern. About 15 years ago we had to abort a landing after breaking through a low ceiling(another plane was on the runway)......since then, I’ve never had concern about flying in bad weather. These things are more powerful than most people think.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Ban cars.

say what?????? have you seen videos from other countries drivers, esp. russia
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Ban cars.

say what?????? have you seen videos from other countries drivers, esp. russia
First world.