Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

We all owe cwtcr an apology

Post by ip_law-hokie »

He was right.

https://local.theonion.com/golden-retri ... 1825397926

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Re: We all owe cwtcr an apology

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:He was right.

Have you ever watched the show pitubulls and parolees? How come those people are not mauled daily. All they rescue are pit bulls and so far all of them still have all their limbs and fingers. I never said pit bulls cannot be a danger, anything with teeth can be a danger to another human. But no, they are not killing machines and can be great pets (if treated correctly and not mis-treated) Carry on with your bull shirt
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

Have you ever watched the show pitubulls and parolees? How come those people are not mauled daily. All they rescue are pit bulls and so far all of them still have all their limbs and fingers. I never said pit bulls cannot be a danger, anything with teeth can be a danger to another human. But no, they are not killing machines and can be great pets (if treated correctly and not mis-treated) Carry on with your bull shirt
Bull shirt?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Bull shirt?

you got it
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Bull shirt?

you got it
I'll give you a chance to recant your statement, but you have said in the past that if you raise a pit bull and a retriever under the same circumstances, you will get an equally dangerous dog.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Bull shirt?

you got it
I'll give you a chance to recant your statement, but you have said in the past that if you raise a pit bull and a retriever under the same circumstances, you will get an equally dangerous dog.
I'd say you'd get one with an equal temperament towards humans. But the problem is a pitt bull is a lot stronger and so more dangerous when they do bite. They'll eat another dog, regardless of how raised.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Bull shirt?

you got it
I'd say you'd get one with an equal temperament towards humans. But the problem is a pitt bull is a lot stronger and so more dangerous when they do bite. They'll eat another dog, regardless of how raised.
I don’t think there would be an equal temperament toward humans.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

quote="awesome guy"]
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Bull shirt?

you got it
I'd say you'd get one with an equal temperament towards humans. But the problem is a pitt bull is a lot stronger and so more dangerous when they do bite. They'll eat another dog, regardless of how raised.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

you are very wrong in this thread about just about everything but you are clueless, bless your heart

let's talk about guns or your celebration when the two FL cops were both shot dead this week while eating dinner at a cafe from some nut with a beef against cops, oops sorry forgot, pigs
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:quote="awesome guy"]
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Bull shirt?

you got it

you are very wrong in this thread about just about everything but you are clueless, bless your heart

let's talk about guns or your celebration when the two FL cops were both shot dead this week while eating dinner at a cafe from some nut with a beef against cops, oops sorry forgot, pigs[/quote]

OK. So I haven’t misrepresented your position?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: Have you ever watched the show pitubulls and parolees? How come those people are not mauled daily. All they rescue are pit bulls and so far all of them still have all their limbs and fingers. I never said pit bulls cannot be a danger, anything with teeth can be a danger to another human. But no, they are not killing machines and can be great pets (if treated correctly and not mis-treated) Carry on with your bull shirt
Bull shirt?

you got it

Right, the pitt bull would be more loyal and protective.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Bull shirt?

you got it

And more likely to maul an innocent guy walking to his mailbox.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Have you ever watched the show pitubulls and parolees? How come those people are not mauled daily. All they rescue are pit bulls and so far all of them still have all their limbs and fingers. I never said pit bulls cannot be a danger, anything with teeth can be a danger to another human. But no, they are not killing machines and can be great pets (if treated correctly and not mis-treated) Carry on with your bull shirt[/quote]

Bull shirt?

you got it[/quote]

I'll give you a chance to recant your statement, but you have said in the past that if you raise a pit bull and a retriever under the same circumstances, you will get an equally dangerous dog.[/quote]I'd say you'd get one with an equal temperament towards humans. But the problem is a pitt bull is a lot stronger and so more dangerous when they do bite. They'll eat another dog, regardless of how raised.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Right, the pitt bull would be more loyal and protective.[/quote]

clueless, bless your heart
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:https://local.theonion.com/golden-retri ... 1825397926

Have you ever watched the show pitubulls and parolees? How come those people are not mauled daily. All they rescue are pit bulls and so far all of them still have all their limbs and fingers. I never said pit bulls cannot be a danger, anything with teeth can be a danger to another human. But no, they are not killing machines and can be great pets (if treated correctly and not mis-treated) Carry on with your bull shirt[/quote]

Bull shirt?

you got it[/quote]

I'll give you a chance to recant your statement, but you have said in the past that if you raise a pit bull and a retriever under the same circumstances, you will get an equally dangerous dog.[/quote]I'd say you'd get one with an equal temperament towards humans. But the problem is a pitt bull is a lot stronger and so more dangerous when they do bite. They'll eat another dog, regardless of how raised.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Right, the pitt bull would be more loyal and protective.[/quote]

clueless, bless your heart[/quote]

Why is my characterization of your position bull shirt?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: you got it

Nah, but it's certainly a worse bite when it happens.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I'll give you a chance to recant your statement, but you have said in the past that if you raise a pit bull and a retriever under the same circumstances, you will get an equally dangerous dog.

Wouldn’t the fact that they would be more loyal and protective make them more likely to strike out at someone else?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I'd say you'd get one with an equal temperament towards humans. But the problem is a pitt bull is a lot stronger and so more dangerous when they do bite. They'll eat another dog, regardless of how raised.

Wouldn’t the fact that they would be more loyal and protective make them more likely to strike out at someone else?

Only if threatened.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Lol. 1 internet point awarded to IP.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

Maria Torres would tell you that pit bulls are more aggressive by nature, and that you need to train them differently and handle them differently than other dogs. Labradors are by nature, attracted to water. Pit bulls, by nature, are aggressive in general, and highly aggressive to other dogs. Training and handling can mitigate some of their genetic instincts, but they’re still there.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I don’t think there would be an equal temperament toward humans.

Only if threatened.
That’s a big if.