Ahhhhhh.....the joys of socialized medicine....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Ahhhhhh.....the joys of socialized medicine....

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: You and cwctr are riding together in the HOV lane on the highway to crazy.
cwctr is towing IP's Prius, that is loaded with alpacas, like a livestock trailer. Yeah, neat to see a different team alignment.
They make a good team.

Which one of us is Jeff Daniels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:If you walked into a hospital room and stabbed a brain dead patient to death, would you be charged with murder? :idea:
Irrelevant.[/quote]It highlights the error in your thinking.[/quote]

Nah. It recognizes that a malfeasor need not be treated the same way as a healthcare system trying to do the best it can with limited resources. You guys always get wrapped up in this red herring.[/quote]Nope, can't have it both ways.[/quote]

Yes you can. It's currently murder to kill a fetus in a mother, but that mother could choose to abort the fetus. World still spins.[/quote]

That's incredibly inconsistent and not really moral.[/quote]

I’m OK with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Got it, doesn't make it moral.[/quote]

you guys have blown so FAR off the topic, in this case taking the kid to Italy will not save him, per the article (all the info any of us has) the kid will not live long no matter what they do to him. Should they have kept Barbara Bush's body alive? forced her to have care? The kid IN THIS EXACT CASE is not going to be cured of anything and his brain (per the article) is already badly damaged to the point he cannot and will never function as a normal kid. There is a difference between mental issues and the brain is not functioning at all in some parts of it. Humans need a brain to function to live[/quote]
Barbara Bush is/was an adult capable of making those decisions for herself, which i presume she did. The little kid in the UK isn't. That responsibility falls to his parents. They made a decision. The bureaucracy overturned it. Big difference.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: You and cwctr are riding together in the HOV lane on the highway to crazy.
cwctr is towing IP's Prius, that is loaded with alpacas, like a livestock trailer. Yeah, neat to see a different team alignment.
They make a good team.

Which one of us is Jeff Daniels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm trying to figure out a scenario where you guys might break up. What if....Pit Bull's kid is in a prison infirmary and a cop's spouse is the doctor who cuts off the machines keeping pit bull Jr alive?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

:|
Attachments
9E74E525-106D-438D-9926-62D5039BEF2F.jpeg
9E74E525-106D-438D-9926-62D5039BEF2F.jpeg (145.15 KiB) Viewed 410 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function