Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Roger Goodell’s Incompetence

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/25/nfl-o ... g-comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's incompetent alright, but so is Chris Long. Kaepernadickus made his bed, now he gets to lie in it.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

If his potential value to a team exceeded the number of headaches he create, then he would be on a roster.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Why do you believe Goodell is competent?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

You're incompetent as a poster
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

FIFY
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Oh, man. You #boomroasted me. Dunno how I will ever live with myself.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Oh, man. You #boomroasted me. Dunno how I will ever live with myself.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I suffered through Kap’s final season with the 49ers. He was terrible that year. He missed wide open receivers every game. As soon as he signed a big contract he checked out.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

BigDave wrote:If his potential value to a team exceeded the number of headaches he create, then he would be on a roster.
Agreed. If the NFL is going to have the dog and pony show with the anthem, they should simply mandate players stand for it. The most liberal league, the NBA, requires their players to stand and despite all their SJWing, you don’t see anyone kneeling for it in that league.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I suffered through Kap’s final season with the 49ers. He was terrible that year. He missed wide open receivers every game. As soon as he signed a big contract he checked out.

No, once his OC was gone he couldn't function in a different offensive scheme. He's a system QB and without the right system he isn't NFL starting caliber.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

I have to agree with Bay Area on this one. After his big contract he Sucked. Systems don’t cause QB’s to miss wide open receivers. Oh, and his girlfriend filling his head with horse manure didn’t help.
133743Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I suffered through Kap’s final season with the 49ers. He was terrible that year. He missed wide open receivers every game. As soon as he signed a big contract he checked out.

No, once his OC was gone he couldn't function in a different offensive scheme. He's a system QB and without the right system he isn't NFL starting caliber.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:I have to agree with Bay Area on this one. After his big contract he Sucked. Systems don’t cause QB’s to miss wide open receivers. Oh, and his girlfriend filling his head with horse manure didn’t help.
133743Hokie wrote:

I think the girlfriend is the source of his woes. Witchy woman.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/25/nfl-o ... g-comments

I 100% support private business owners colluding to keep anti-american assholes out of their league. 100%.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:

His job is to make money for the league and owners. He is the most competent commissioner in the history of sports in that regard. His job is to not ensure there is a minimum number of below average black QBs in the league.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

His job is to make money for the league and owners. He is the most competent commissioner in the history of sports in that regard. His job is to not ensure there is a minimum number of below average black QBs in the league.
Goodell inherited that dynamic. His lack of leadership on the anthem issue has caused significant damage to the NFL.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Goodell inherited that dynamic. His lack of leadership on the anthem issue has caused significant damage to the NFL.

Loser talk. he has been commissioner for 12 years. TV network packages, advertising, the CBA has all been renegotiated in his time. Only a fool would "credit" Paul Tagliabue for the leagues unprecedented economic growth the past 12 years. Goodell's job is not to make sure gays and bad QBs are in the league. His job is to make money. He does that hand over fist. That's why he just got an extension. Incompetent? hardly. He runs a multi billion dollar league and makes unreal margins.