Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Holy crap! Blasey-Ford's Palo Alto University's core values

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

are (in this order):

1) Social Justice

2) A student-centered culture

3) High quality scientific research
This woman was a left-wing activist from the word go. As soon as every liberal democrat came out of the woodwork to repeat the mantra that she is "extremely credible" everyone should have known they were getting a heavy dose of extreme bullshit. A woman coming from academia from one of the most radicalized leftist places on Earth. Yeah, that's only "credible" in the mind of a partisan Democrat.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Holy crap! Blasey-Ford's Palo Alto University's core val

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:are (in this order):

1) Social Justice

This woman was a left-wing activist from the word go. As soon as every liberal democrat came out of the woodwork to repeat the mantra that she is "extremely credible" everyone should have known they were getting a heavy dose of extreme bullshit. A woman coming from academia from one of the most radicalized leftist places on Earth. Yeah, that's only "credible" in the mind of a partisan Democrat.
Yup. When I started hearing “credible witness” I knew that was THE talking point. “Well, she can’t remember shiRt, but she sure was credible”. It was laughable and easy to see through.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Holy crap! Blasey-Ford's Palo Alto University's core val

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm
UpstateSCHokie wrote:are (in this order):

1) Social Justice

Yup. When I started hearing “credible witness” I knew that was THE talking point. “Well, she can’t remember shiRt, but she sure was credible”. It was laughable and easy to see through.
It sure was……
Remember when people were arguing Christine Blasey Ford had “no motive to lie” and Leah Lorber and Bloomberg Law and a right-wing thinktank that should know better tried to cancel me because I pointed out that even a false accusation against Kavanaugh would be good for her mediocre academic career, just as it was for Anita Hill, who has a named professorship sinecure at Brandeis and a pile of honorary degrees despite having no publications or academic record of note?

Aside from the nonpecuniary benefits of an ESPN award and MSM fame, Blasey Ford now charges ~$50,000 for a speech, and will have a memoir coming out in 2024 that will surely get a million dollars of unpaid media if she wants it.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/175 ... 33036.html
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function