Anybody read Matt Walsh?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Valencia Hokie

Anybody read Matt Walsh?

Post by Valencia Hokie »

I keep coming across his stuff on social media. Apparently he's got a big following. Can't find much about him. Anyone know the dealio?
RiverguyVT

Re: Anybody read Matt Walsh?

Post by RiverguyVT »

Had to google him, myself.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
chuckd4vt

Post by chuckd4vt »

Valencia Hokie wrote:I keep coming across his stuff on social media. Apparently he's got a big following. Can't find much about him. Anyone know the dealio?
I sometimes agree with him and sometimes REALLY don't. His "letter to Obama" could have easily been written by Oakton and his latest rebuttal to the supposed professor who is involved in an open marriage failed to account for the regionally, historically and even biblically subjective views regarding what marriage actually represents. Though, his description of HIS type of marriage is something I look forward to. Much more than any open situation for sure. He described that beautifully.

And oh, I remember his support for stay at home moms. That was great.
Valencia Hokie

Post by Valencia Hokie »

chuckd4vt wrote:
Valencia Hokie wrote:I keep coming across his stuff on social media. Apparently he's got a big following. Can't find much about him. Anyone know the dealio?
I sometimes agree with him and sometimes REALLY don't. His "letter to Obama" could have easily been written by Oakton and his latest rebuttal to the supposed professor who is involved in an open marriage failed to account for the regionally, historically and even biblically subjective views regarding what marriage actually represents. Though, his description of HIS type of marriage is something I look forward to. Much more than any open situation for sure. He described that beautifully.

And oh, I remember his support for stay at home moms. That was great.
But what's his deal? He seems uber religious at times and others he seems not so much. What's his m.o.?