This here Christie-Bridge thing is hallarious ... MY people

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
houtexhokie

This here Christie-Bridge thing is hallarious ... MY people

Post by houtexhokie »

..AKA Rationals, are NOT fostering that situation. While it's probably accurate , it's Christie's Fundie Christian enemies who fueling THAT fire.

If you don't like 'em...burn 'em at the Stake, as it were.

And the Republican Party continues to splinter ..and splinter ...

Jerk On anyway..
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: This here Christie-Bridge thing is hallarious ... MY peo

Post by nolanvt »

houtexhokie wrote:..AKA Rationals, are NOT fostering that situation. While it's probably accurate , it's Christie's Fundie Christian enemies who fueling THAT fire.

Jerk On anyway..
Pfft, Christie will lose for a number of other reasons, and that's a good thing. He's a fat (censored) w/ an in your face attitude that certainly won't play well outside of Jersey and certainly not the type of demeanor that's optimal for the President of the United States.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Do you think the GOP only has one possible candidate.... did ya notice the stuff coming out on Hillary, your beacon of idiocy?
houtexhokie wrote:..AKA Rationals, are NOT fostering that situation. While it's probably accurate , it's Christie's Fundie Christian enemies who fueling THAT fire.

Jerk On anyway..
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

You are correct Houtex. I mean...imagine if he were POTUS and had the IRS at his disposal to go after political enemies.

Oh...wait. We already have one in the WH now.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

nolanvt wrote:

Jerk On anyway..
Pfft, Christie will lose for a number of other reasons, and that's a good thing. He's a fat (censored) w/ an in your face attitude that certainly won't play well outside of Jersey and certainly not the type of demeanor that's optimal for the President of the United States.
On the other hand, I would laugh my ass off if Christie unloaded on Putin the way he does on reporters who ask stupid questions. LOL
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Once

Post by Once »

I wouldn't mind seeing film of Christie losing it at Putin's suggestion of a shirts vs. skins game of football at the next G-8 social mixer.
Hokie CPA wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Jerk On anyway..
On the other hand, I would laugh my ass off if Christie unloaded on Putin the way he does on reporters who ask stupid questions. LOL
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Once wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing film of Christie losing it at Putin's suggestion of a shirts vs. skins game of football at the next G-8 social mixer.
The heck with that what would happen at the G-8 luncheon if Putin and Christie both reached for last piece of chicken at the same time! :o
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.