Smollett charges dropped

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Smollett charges dropped

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:For the record, Hoof still believes Smollet is innocent, but not even Rahm Emmanuel or the Cook County state attorney believe that!
He's a useful idiot of the left. He believes everything they say, might as well be Ron Burgundy because Hoof will say whatever the DNC puts in his inbox.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:For the record, Hoof still believes Smollet is innocent, but not even Rahm Emmanuel or the Cook County state attorney believe that!
Show me where I said I thought he was innocent.

If you are referring to this..
HooFighter wrote:Sounds like no collusion, no obstruction, and a total and complete exoneration.
then it's not my fault you are too **** thick to understand irony.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I get it. It isn't really irony, lest one completely ignores facts.
You're so emotionally wrapped up in Trump being vindicated, you're happy that a guilty person got off making absurd comparisons.
On the one hand, there was nothing...zero evidence. On the other, there were photographs of the hoax in action.

It's like when UNLV's Tarkanian complained that the NCAA was so pissed at KY, they came down on UNLV.

EDITED
Last edited by RiverguyVT on Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT wrote:you're happy that a guilty person got off.
Show me where I said that.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
Corrected:
You're so emotionally wrapped up in Trump being vindicated, you're happy that a guilty person got off making absurd comparisons.
Salute the Marines
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

[quote="RiverguyVT"][/quote]

Maybe you should learn to stop making assumptions about what other people think.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Corrected:
You and upstate should apologize. You are better than making stuff up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Maybe you should learn to stop making assumptions about what other people think.
Why don't you just stop making crazy and stupid posts so people don't assume that you're making another crazy and stupid post?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Corrected:
You and upstate should apologize. You are better than making stuff up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meh. i fixed it, publicly.

the corrected version stands.
I'm not on Hoofight's shirt like many here are.
Salute the Marines
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 950146002/

The hate attack on Empire star Jussie Smollett is now alleged to be a hoax. That shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Smollett’s story was bizarre, bordering on the absurd. He claimed to have been attacked — at 2:00am in Chicago — by two men, in some early reports, wearing red MAGA hats, who called him “that Empire n_____,” yelled “this is MAGA country,” and poured bleach on him while putting a noose around his neck.

The questions here are obvious. How many Trump supporters even exist in the downtown of a city that went 83% for Hillary Clinton — and how many of them watch "Empire?" How many guys looking for a fight carry rope and bottles of bleach around with them? Almost every normal citizen had questions like these about this incident, and we were justified in having them.

======================================================================
https://freebeacon.com/issues/soros-ban ... a-outlets/

Liberal billionaire George Soros bankrolled a massive "hate crime" database that is used by more than 100 media partners—including Google News Labs, New York Times Opinion, and ABC News—to report alleged hate crimes, according to tax documents and interviews.

The database, launched following the election of President Donald Trump, is "unverified" and receives stories of alleged "hate" from the likes of the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an organization currently in upheaval over charges of institutional racism perpetrated by its recently fired co-founder, Morris Dees, and the Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that was previously listed as an unindicted co-conspirator of terrorism.

Media partners involved in the initiative have access to the unverified database, and use it to report stories of hate in the Trump era.

==========================================================================
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ought.html

PIERS MORGAN: An apology to Jussie Smollett: I’m sorry - you’re even more despicable than I thought you were, and so are the shameful prosecutors who let you off this repulsive fake hate-crime.

It was a stunning moment.

Standing outside court, emotional Empire star Jussie Smollett looked close to tears as he spoke, just minutes after all 16 grand jury charges against him had been sensationally dropped.

‘I have been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one,’ he said. ‘I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I have been accused of. This has been an incredibly difficult time, honestly one of the worst of my entire life, but I am a man of faith, and I am a man that has knowledge of my history and I would not bring my family, our lives, or the movement through a fire like this, I just wouldn’t.’

His bottom lip trembled as he added: ‘I’d like nothing more than just to get back to work and move on with my life but make no mistakes I will always continue to fight for the justice, equality and betterment of marginalised people everywhere.’

Wow.

As I watched him speak, so eloquently and so powerfully, I felt a surge of sympathy welling inside me for this poor misjudged young man who had just been cleared of staging a race-hate, homophobic attack on HIMSELF.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Holy shiRt....Chicago PD dumps Hate Crime Hoax docs before they can be sealed.

:lol:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03- ... aled-judge
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Smolletts attorney is weighing whether to sue the city of Chicago. Says her client is innocent and was mistreated. She has HUGE balls!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:Holy shiRt....Chicago PD dumps Hate Crime Hoax docs before they can be sealed.

Dayum!!!
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Holy shiRt....Chicago PD dumps Hate Crime Hoax docs before they can be sealed.

This is starting to feel like the beginning of a nightmare in Chicago. The nightmare has been building since Ferguson when Obama made cops the bad guys and street thugs the victims. From things I have read, she has been doing this on a lot of situations, including murder charges against two members of an extremely violent street gang. At some point the CPD is going to disengage further than they have already if they don't feel they are getting supported by the prosecutors. Why risk your life to do your job when a bunch of agenda driven pols are going to let them walk. Will not end well and the biggest losers will be the residents of poor neighborhoods in Chicago who will continue to be more and more victimized by the scum.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:Smolletts attorney is weighing whether to sue the city of Chicago. Says her client is innocent and was mistreated. She has HUGE balls!
publicity threat. There was a negotiation that included forfeiting his bail money and some tiny community service in exchange for dropping all charges and sealing the case. She does not want that in a courtroom, but in the hollywood media it plays to his status as a victim and makes the case for him getting back on his show.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

This is yet another bit of Obama race relations vandalism. We’ll not see the end of the damage that man has done to our country for years and maybe decades....if ever.

Trump promising FBI and DOJ involvement.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3293357056
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RutRoh
Attachments
40443357-2452-4DA9-850B-E6B6E0735632.jpeg
40443357-2452-4DA9-850B-E6B6E0735632.jpeg (223.93 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:This is yet another bit of Obama race relations vandalism. We’ll not see the end of the damage that man has done to our country for years and maybe decades....if ever.

Trump promising FBI and DOJ involvement.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3293357056
It’s not just Obeezy. It’s the whole (D)umb Party and their continued rhetoric on identity politics.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:RutRoh
yea, I think the fox chick is in way over her little pea brain can fathom.... somebody is going down for this and she is the likely person... how ironic
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

FBI is just as corrupt so I'm not holding my breath for prosecution.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Did Smollett just rat out Hollywood?

https://truepundit.com/top-fbi-child-se ... hollywood/

Internal Chicago Police records show detectives employed a top FBI Supervisory Special Agent specializing in investigating the trafficking of sexually exploited children, child prostitution and aggravated child sexual abuse to help investigate the Smollett assault hoax case.

During early stages of the investigation, records show, Chicago Police shared Intel with the FBI and FBI Special Agent Gregory Wing was working the investigation daily alongside city detectives.

But Wing supervises the Child Sex Crimes and Violent Crimes Against Children squad in the FBI’s Chicago Field Office and is considered one of the top agents investigating child sex trafficking in the country, according to the FBI.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Techmomof2 wrote:Did Smollett just rat out Hollywood?

Internal Chicago Police records show detectives employed a top FBI Supervisory Special Agent specializing in investigating the trafficking of sexually exploited children, child prostitution and aggravated child sexual abuse to help investigate the Smollett assault hoax case.

During early stages of the investigation, records show, Chicago Police shared Intel with the FBI and FBI Special Agent Gregory Wing was working the investigation daily alongside city detectives.

But Wing supervises the Child Sex Crimes and Violent Crimes Against Children squad in the FBI’s Chicago Field Office and is considered one of the top agents investigating child sex trafficking in the country, according to the FBI.
Gay guy ...
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:Did Smollett just rat out Hollywood?

More likely he was the agent assigned to investigate the federal angle of the letter he allegedly sent to start this whole thing.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

That's pretty funny. If they really had to put out an APB for other examples, that really proves the point that this was an exception.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

That, and the fact they couldn't spell exercising correctly.
USN_Hokie wrote:
That's pretty funny. If they really had to put out an APB for other examples, that really proves the point that this was an exception.