Snapchat celebrates LGBT pride month with "love has no age"

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Snapchat celebrates LGBT pride month with "love has no age"

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

filter. All part of their normalization effort.

=============================================

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Snapchat celebrates LGBT pride month with "love has no a

Post by awesome guy »

They're a bunch of whackos and pedophiles so it makes sense. Nolan approved of course.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

yowza
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:They're a bunch of whackos and pedophiles so it makes sense. Nolan approved of course.
Yup. It’s the slippery slope he and his ilk have greased.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:They're a bunch of whackos and pedophiles so it makes sense. Nolan approved of course.
This over the cliff. Moving the goalposts on divorce was the slippery slope. We're over the edge now.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Freakshow
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
This over the cliff. Moving the goalposts on divorce was the slippery slope. We're over the edge now.
Biden just told an audience that his first priority if he becomes president is to add LGWTFBBQ+#$£€¢©® to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 40891.html
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:filter. All part of their normalization effort.

=============================================

Snapchat doesn’t care. They seem to lack morals wrt to their app and teen sexting.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Snapchat doesn’t care. They seem to lack morals wrt to their app and teen sexting.
I think the world would be a better place if we just dropped a daisey cutter on the snapchat headquarters in the middle of the night.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Snapchat doesn’t care. They seem to lack morals wrt to their app and teen sexting.
I think the world would be a better place if we just dropped a daisey cutter on the snapchat headquarters in the middle of the night.
It is the worst UI I have ever seen. It's like they hired developers to TRY to be non-intuitive on how to use an app. It's garbage to try to use.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It is the worst UI I have ever seen. It's like they hired developers to TRY to be non-intuitive on how to use an app. It's garbage to try to use.
I find it challenging as well, and I am supposedly someone who has pretty good UX chops. One of my kids uses a lot, but i uninstalled it from my phone.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

There’s a hot take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
There’s a hot take.

Nope
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Funny how we went from “stay out of our bedroom” to celebrating who people have sex with.
Attachments
A9AB360F-0F76-42F1-8591-B30D790B098B.jpeg
A9AB360F-0F76-42F1-8591-B30D790B098B.jpeg (61.53 KiB) Viewed 16771 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote:Funny how we went from “stay out of our bedroom” to celebrating who people have sex with.
Ain't that post and meme the truth!!!

I notice, too, that television shows that have nothing to do with sex as a primary plot line, always work in a bevvy of lesbian and gay male sub plot lines these days. A family? Someone has to be gay. My wife's hospital nighttime soap operas? Yeah, the nurse is lesbian, the doctor is gay, the fireman is gay, the lead surgeon is gay... Court/cop dramas- what would a crime solution be without the gay lab guy or lesbian coroner? It isn't a natural part of the storyline... it is Hollywood treating us like that cat, above. Look. A little of it may be okay. But jiminy! EVERY EFFING SHOW EVERY EFFING CHARACTER. Rather than the statistical (what? 5%?) percentage representation, we're indoctrinated that every other person is LGBPOIUY

/rant

(get off my lawn!)
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

You guys are obsessed with television characters now.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:You guys are obsessed with television characters now.

Obsessed? That's kindof a strong characterization. Where is my "obsession"? Have I posted about TV drama characters before? That'd be an obsession, N. I'm making a cultural observation about the entertainment industry. Sure. The biz has always had more than the normal statistically expected # of gays, going back to ancient Greece and Shakespeare's days, likely. But back then, were all of Shakespeare's characters LGBYTREW? Of course not. At least, not from what I recall in my HS lit class.

Instead of saying I'm obsessed with TV characters, maybe you should say you're obsessed with gay stuff. Because, you have indeed established an identity here as advocating without bounds for the slippery slopes. THAT's an obsession, N.
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Obsessed? That's kindof a strong characterization. Where is my "obsession"? Have I posted about TV drama characters before? That'd be an obsession, N. I'm making a cultural observation about the entertainment industry. Sure. The biz has always had more than the normal statistically expected # of gays, going back to ancient Greece and Shakespeare's days, likely. But back then, were all of Shakespeare's characters LGBYTREW? Of course not. At least, not from what I recall in my HS lit class.

Instead of saying I'm obsessed with TV characters, maybe you should say you're obsessed with gay stuff. Because, you have indeed established an identity here as advocating without bounds for the slippery slopes. THAT's an obsession, N.
I dunno. I haven’t taken inventory of the number of gay characters on TV. I just watch what I think are good shows, so you’re free to think that’s obsessing, but it’s not.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:

They’re trying to normalize that which is not. Their end goal is everything is A-okay. He doesn’t believe it’s headed to the normalization of pedo’s, but it is. It will be the lgbtpdqxyz123. Hell, look at all the children doing the whole cross dressing/tranny thing.

And yes. He’s earned the reputation.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

They’re trying to normalize that which is not. Their end goal is everything is A-okay. He doesn’t believe it’s headed to the normalization of pedo’s, but it is. It will be the lgbtpdqxyz123. Hell, look at all the children doing the whole cross dressing/tranny thing.

And yes. He’s earned the reputation.
The scary slippery slope! LOL!

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I dunno. I haven’t taken inventory of the number of gay characters on TV. I just watch what I think are good shows, so you’re free to think that’s obsessing, but it’s not.

That's either a terrible attempt at avoidance, or one of the bigger "whooooosh"es I've ever seen from you.
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

That's either a terrible attempt at avoidance, or one of the bigger "whooooosh"es I've ever seen from you.
You’re a bit all over the place. What is your question, and I will happily answer and go into detail with my response.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

You’re a bit all over the place. What is your question, and I will happily answer and go into detail with my response.

I'm writing sloooowly so you can understand.
Go back to your post, re-read it, and then to my post which starts with "Obsessed?...."
You failed to address that post even remotely.
Talk about "all over the place"... You're the one jumping around. :lol: Bless your heart.

Tell me... are you Diggety, redux?
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I'm writing sloooowly so you can understand.
Go back to your post, re-read it, and then to my post which starts with "Obsessed?...."
You failed to address that post even remotely.
Talk about "all over the place"... You're the one jumping around. :lol: Bless your heart.

Tell me... are you Diggety, redux?
Got it. I’ll just take your initial post as a rambling rant and call it a day.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote: Got it. I’ll just take your initial post asa rambling rant and as something I'm unequipped to understand and answer, so I'll call it a day after trying unsuccessfully to misdirect and evade.

Fixed that for you.
Salute the Marines