Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Daily reminder that Biden is just as crazy as the other Dems

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie

Re: Daily reminder that Biden is just as crazy as the other

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

He also said DACA kids are more American than Americans. Is that like more human than human?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Biden on minority support: 'I was raised in the black church'
by Joseph Simonson
January 26, 2020 06:44 PM

DES MOINES, Iowa — Joe Biden spoke of his connection to black voters at an NAACP event Sunday afternoon and claimed his “political identity” was molded by minorities in his home state of Delaware.

“I have a lot of black support because that’s where I come from. I was raised in the black church, politically, not a joke,” the former vice president said in Des Moines. “When I got into politics, I was the only white guy working on the east side, in the projects, because these were the guys I grew up with. These were the guys I worked with.”

Biden addressed a packed room of roughly 100 people, mostly white, at a minority outreach organization called Urban Dreams. Although he appeared roughly 30 minutes after his start, attendees continued trickling in before he addressed the crowd.

He spoke extensively on his consistent support from black Democrats, which a number of polls show back him by double-digits over his rivals. That consistent support, Biden said, was because of his decades-long relationship with black voters that started when he was a city council member in Wilmington, Delaware. During his time as a local politician, Biden said he would “go to a black church after regular mass every Sunday.”

“People ask why do I have such overwhelming support from the African American community, because that’s what I’m part from,” he said. “That’s where my political identity comes from. It’s the single most consistent political constituency I’ve ever had.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ack-church

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Do any of you guys kiss your daughters or granddaughters on the lips?

#CreepyMFer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... event.html

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Why do you hate trans people? The athlete in the middle is every bit as much a female athlete as the other two.

Duh.
transathlete.jpg
transathlete.jpg (49.21 KiB) Viewed 25443 times
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Biden is an old white rich guy. The guy the democrats hate, correct?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Do any of you guys kiss your daughters or granddaughters on the lips?

#CreepyMFer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... event.html
WTH, that is just creepy!
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Wow, tough crowd :lol:

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

If you see Biden coming, hide your children! No, seriously - HIDE. THEM!

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

"You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

eh...not a great look.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:"You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

eh...not a great look.
Hahahahaha........he’s done.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

eh...not a great look.

What the... :shock: :o :shock: :o
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

eh...not a great look.
Certainly sounds like a 77-year-old insult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

eh...not a great look.
He's Grandpa Simpson. Hilarious. :lol:
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

Wow. My goodness, he's got to be done, right???
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

BigDave wrote:Wow. My goodness, he's got to be done, right???
Not until the MoT and the DNC say he is.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

^^LOL^^

I’m still marveling at the beauty of “lying dog face pony soldier”

When coupled with his blond leg hairs being played with by black kids at the city pool, there’s just so much content by which to be awed....
Salute the Marines
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:^^LOL^^

When coupled with his blond leg hairs being played with by black kids at the city pool, there’s just so much content by which to be awed....
His hard drive has some bad sectors ...

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

I don't agree with pretty much anything Matt Taibbi writes, but this is pretty funny:
Waukee, Iowa, Thursday, January 30th. Activist Tracye Redd, a Waterloo native who’d repped Black Lives Matter and Greenpeace in the past, and was currently “bird-dogging” candidates for the Center for Biological Diversity, approached former Vice President Joe Biden after a speech. He asked if Biden would agree to work toward phasing out fossil fuels.

Before he knew it, Biden was sticking a finger in his chest and angrily reading off credentials. “Go back. 1986. I was the first one ever to introduce a climate-change bill,” he snapped.

“I thought to myself, ‘Great, you did that in 1986, but if we’ve got a million species facing extinction, it’s clearly still a problem,’ ” Redd remembers.

Biden pushed again. “Politifact said it’s a game-changer,” Biden jabbed, adding, “I’ve been working my whole life.” He poked Redd in the sternum on fact, work, whole, and life, then walked away like he’d dropped a mic.

The scene was so bizarre that Redd says he could only respond by instinct, drawing on post-Trayvon Martin strategies for black men to keep safe in charged situations. “You know, ‘Yes sir, no sir,’ don’t talk back, keep your hands visible …”

Biden in this race has, on multiple occasions, looked close to grabbing prospective voters by the ears and speed-eating their faces off to thwart questions.
A few days before the exchange with Redd, he grabbed a former state representative named Ed Fallon by the jacket lapel and asked, “You believe Bernie can do something, and by 2030?” — only relaxing when Rollins gasped he was for Tom Steyer. Biden often looks around like he expects a thumbs-up for giving in to his rage-response.

In Cedar Rapids on February 1st, Jaimee Warbasse, a mother, hairstylist, and onetime caucuser for Hillary Clinton, was feeling anxious. Just days were left before the vote and, unusually, she was undecided. Her husband, Matt, called her with good news: Joe Biden was going to appear at the Roosevelt Middle School, just down the street.

“I was glad,” Warbasse recalls. “When he was vice president, I thought he’d make a good president.… I was hoping to meet him, so I could feel more comfortable voting for him.”

Iowans take presidential politics seriously, in ways, perhaps, only New Hampshire residents could comprehend. When deciding whom to stand for, Iowans expect to physically meet their candidate. This is seen as a two-way obligation: Voters should make an effort to meet the hopefuls, but candidates also have to make themselves available.

Warbasse was slightly put out that she had not met Biden. “There were more opportunities to see the other candidates,” she said. She went to his speech, then got in a greeting line, shouting, “Undecided voter over here, Joe!”

She invited him to make his case. “I haven’t seen much of you,” she said. Why should she vote for him?

Biden moved inches from her face, gripped her hand throughout ( “We’re talking minutes,” she said), and gave a political clip-art answer, about how he’s a guy who says what he means and means what he says, etc.

When Warbasse didn’t respond with enthusiasm, his mood turned. “If I haven’t swayed you today, then I can’t sway you,” he snapped.

Warbasse was shocked. “It was like he was waiting for people to tell him what a wonderful person he was,” she says. “It was super bizarre.”

These scenes have been laughed off as irrelevant dementia, but Biden’s outbursts are in keeping with a long pattern of establishment Democrats being outraged at having to explain their excrement records.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 49655/amp/

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

grabbing prospective voters by the ears and speed-eating their faces off to thwart questions

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8-)
Salute the Marines
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

I don't agree with pretty much anything Matt Taibbi writes, but this is pretty funny:
Waukee, Iowa, Thursday, January 30th. Activist Tracye Redd, a Waterloo native who’d repped Black Lives Matter and Greenpeace in the past, and was currently “bird-dogging” candidates for the Center for Biological Diversity, approached former Vice President Joe Biden after a speech. He asked if Biden would agree to work toward phasing out fossil fuels.

Before he knew it, Biden was sticking a finger in his chest and angrily reading off credentials. “Go back. 1986. I was the first one ever to introduce a climate-change bill,” he snapped.

“I thought to myself, ‘Great, you did that in 1986, but if we’ve got a million species facing extinction, it’s clearly still a problem,’ ” Redd remembers.

Biden pushed again. “Politifact said it’s a game-changer,” Biden jabbed, adding, “I’ve been working my whole life.” He poked Redd in the sternum on fact, work, whole, and life, then walked away like he’d dropped a mic.

The scene was so bizarre that Redd says he could only respond by instinct, drawing on post-Trayvon Martin strategies for black men to keep safe in charged situations. “You know, ‘Yes sir, no sir,’ don’t talk back, keep your hands visible …”

Biden in this race has, on multiple occasions, looked close to grabbing prospective voters by the ears and speed-eating their faces off to thwart questions.
A few days before the exchange with Redd, he grabbed a former state representative named Ed Fallon by the jacket lapel and asked, “You believe Bernie can do something, and by 2030?” — only relaxing when Rollins gasped he was for Tom Steyer. Biden often looks around like he expects a thumbs-up for giving in to his rage-response.

In Cedar Rapids on February 1st, Jaimee Warbasse, a mother, hairstylist, and onetime caucuser for Hillary Clinton, was feeling anxious. Just days were left before the vote and, unusually, she was undecided. Her husband, Matt, called her with good news: Joe Biden was going to appear at the Roosevelt Middle School, just down the street.

“I was glad,” Warbasse recalls. “When he was vice president, I thought he’d make a good president.… I was hoping to meet him, so I could feel more comfortable voting for him.”

Iowans take presidential politics seriously, in ways, perhaps, only New Hampshire residents could comprehend. When deciding whom to stand for, Iowans expect to physically meet their candidate. This is seen as a two-way obligation: Voters should make an effort to meet the hopefuls, but candidates also have to make themselves available.

Warbasse was slightly put out that she had not met Biden. “There were more opportunities to see the other candidates,” she said. She went to his speech, then got in a greeting line, shouting, “Undecided voter over here, Joe!”

She invited him to make his case. “I haven’t seen much of you,” she said. Why should she vote for him?

Biden moved inches from her face, gripped her hand throughout ( “We’re talking minutes,” she said), and gave a political clip-art answer, about how he’s a guy who says what he means and means what he says, etc.

When Warbasse didn’t respond with enthusiasm, his mood turned. “If I haven’t swayed you today, then I can’t sway you,” he snapped.

Warbasse was shocked. “It was like he was waiting for people to tell him what a wonderful person he was,” she says. “It was super bizarre.”

These scenes have been laughed off as irrelevant dementia, but Biden’s outbursts are in keeping with a long pattern of establishment Democrats being outraged at having to explain their excrement records.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 49655/amp/
Yankee

Sent from my boat using VHF radio
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

Wait, so she really WAS a lying dog-faced pony soldier???

https://nypost.com/2020/02/10/student-b ... umiliated/
Biden responded: “Iowa’s a caucus. Have you ever been to a caucus?”

When she nodded yes, Biden retorted: “No, you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier,” drawing laughter from the crowd.

Moore, of Fernandina Beach, Florida, said she was nervous when Biden asked if she’d been to a caucus and nodded yes. She hasn’t been to a caucus, but said she felt that was irrelevant to her question.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

"pony soldier" sounds sexual .....it's something you might call a young lady who digs reverse cowgirl
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:"pony soldier" sounds sexual .....it's something you might call a young lady who digs reverse cowgirl
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.