This should bother you more than it will

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: This should bother you more than it will

Post by HokieHam »

They are even more retarded than this.
Correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:You bootlickers really are unbelievable. This country deserves what it gets.
Sadly this is what they want. Pathetic.
:lol: Yeah, *that* is where we went banana republic. Meanwhile...
Any thoughts on the DoJ replacing Cohen as Trump’s fixer?

You mean just like they did for Obama? Are you and hoof really this retarded?
LOL. I missed it when they defended Obama for a sexual assault claim that arose prior to his time in office. That’s great, Cap’n. All UWS doxers agree.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:When your kids ask you when the US became a banana republic, you should remember moments like this.

https://apple.news/ABNMx7o9pQ9GNMuFPkVOA2w

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That woman is bat-crap crazy.
You bootlickers really are unbelievable. This country deserves what it gets.

Don't explain your non-understanding of defense process (and you're a lawyer!?) on my so-called "boot licking". Laughable on several fronts. First, that you keep calling me a "boot licker" for Trump. Second that you have no idea what you're talking about (hint: CNN led you astray). Third, that you think this a credible claim from a credible (cough-cough) "victim".

Dude. The closer it comes to November, the more "out-of-whack" you seem to be getting.

None of that is a "me" thing.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:When your kids ask you when the US became a banana republic, you should remember moments like this.

Don't explain your non-understanding of defense process (and you're a lawyer!?) on my so-called "boot licking". Laughable on several fronts. First, that you keep calling me a "boot licker" for Trump. Second that you have no idea what you're talking about (hint: CNN led you astray). Third, that you think this a credible claim from a credible (cough-cough) "victim".

Dude. The closer it comes to November, the more "out-of-whack" you seem to be getting.

Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:You bootlickers really are unbelievable. This country deserves what it gets.
Sadly this is what they want. Pathetic.

LOL. I missed it when they defended Obama for a sexual assault claim that arose prior to his time in office. That’s great, Cap’n. All UWS doxers agree.

Maybe you should find a lawyer to explain to you that this is a civil defamation case. :lol:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote: Sadly this is what they want. Pathetic.

Maybe you should find a lawyer to explain to you that this is a civil defamation case. :lol:
OK Cap’n. What’s the basis of the defamation and how does that change things? I’m actually curious of the mental gymnastics required on your end to justify, among other things, the use of taxpayer money to defend this claim.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Correct. He thinks he’s consistent........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:LOL. I missed it when they defended Obama for a sexual assault claim that arose prior to his time in office. That’s great, Cap’n. All UWS doxers agree.

OK Cap’n. What’s the basis of the defamation and how does that change things? I’m actually curious of the mental gymnastics required on your end to justify, among other things, the use of taxpayer money to defend this claim.

Maybe you should read something other than sh*t CNN articles which don't cover all the facts? Here's a tip - listen to Barr's explanation.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:LOL. I missed it when they defended Obama for a sexual assault claim that arose prior to his time in office. That’s great, Cap’n. All UWS doxers agree.

Maybe you should read something other than sh*t CNN articles which don't cover all the facts? Here's a tip - listen to Barr's explanation.
Didn’t want to explain it yourself?

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Didn’t want to explain it yourself?

LOL.

This, from the king of:

"Got it"
"OK"
"Danville"
etc

You were wrong, uninformed, and unthinkingly emotional.
Just admit your error and move on. The board scrolls, so this embarrassment of yours will eventually be lost to time.

It's Okay.
You've Got This.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Didn’t want to explain it yourself?

LOL.

This, from the king of:

"Got it"
"OK"
"Danville"
etc

You were wrong, uninformed, and unthinkingly emotional.
Just admit your error and move on. The board scrolls, so this embarrassment of yours will eventually be lost to time.

It's Okay.
You've Got This.
LOL. What error should I admit Riverguy?

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

If you have a disability which prevents you from looking up Barr's response I'd be glad to help. Just let me know.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

If you have a disability which prevents you from looking up Barr's response I'd be glad to help. Just let me know.
I’d prefer to hear your thoughts. Or are you, by rule, 100% lockstep with the Trump admin?

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:[quote="ip_law-hokieL. I missed it when they defended Obama for a sexual assault claim that arose prior to his time in office. That’s great, Cap’n. All UWS doxers agree.

I’d prefer to hear your thoughts. Or are you, by rule, 100% lockstep with the Trump admin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Even though I do know the difference between a criminal rape case and civil libel case, I don't pretend to be a legal expert like Barr and thus, my interpretation of his comments wouldn't add anything to the conversation most likely.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Maybe you should find a lawyer to explain to you that this is a civil defamation case. :lol:

Even though I do know the difference between a criminal rape case and civil libel case, I don't pretend to be a legal expert like Barr and thus, my interpretation of his comments wouldn't add anything to the conversation most likely.[/quote]Got it Cap’n. Have you asked your aviator friend? Or maybe your molecular microbiologist friend with the insight on the confidential vaccine results? I’m bet you have a damn near authority somewhere in your panel.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: OK Cap’n. What’s the basis of the defamation and how does that change things? I’m actually curious of the mental gymnastics required on your end to justify, among other things, the use of taxpayer money to defend this claim.

Even though I do know the difference between a criminal rape case and civil libel case, I don't pretend to be a legal expert like Barr and thus, my interpretation of his comments wouldn't add anything to the conversation most likely.
Got it Cap’n. Have you asked your aviator friend? Or maybe your molecular microbiologist friend with the insight on the confidential vaccine results? I’m bet you have a damn near authority somewhere in your panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]“betting”

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Maybe you should read something other than sh*t CNN articles which don't cover all the facts? Here's a tip - listen to Barr's explanation.

Got it Cap’n. Have you asked your aviator friend? Or maybe your molecular microbiologist friend with the insight on the confidential vaccine results? I’m bet you have a damn near authority somewhere in your panel.

“betting”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Thanks Ham. [emoji120]

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This thread was…..adorable……I’m sooo many ways. :lol:
Trump Wins Ruling in Rape Accuser Carroll’s Defamation Lawsuit
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-win ... =ZeroHedge

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:08 am This thread was…..adorable……I’m sooo many ways. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Salute the Marines
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:08 am This thread was…..adorable……I’m sooo many ways. :lol:
You can say that again.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HooFighter wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:49 pm
You can say that again.

OK technically not a rapist, just a sexual abuser. I'm a big enough man to admit when I am wrong lol.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

our asymmetrical system of justice will be our undoing.
Salute the Marines
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:44 pm our asymmetrical system of justice will be our undoing.
To quote riverguy… actions have consequences
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:17 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:44 pm our asymmetrical system of justice will be our undoing.
To quote riverguy… actions have consequences
indeed they do
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

A sign of our undoing is when seemingly sane people believe a POTUS election was stolen and that the American justice system of common law and a jury of peers is unfair.

Other options could be that the defendant is guilty, or that the defendant has terrible lawyers.