Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Christie allegedly knew about lane closings

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:Nor does you wishing it were true make it thus. Believe me, if Obama had been responsible for even one-tenth of what is routinely assumed as fact on this board... there would be impeachment proceedings with the Rs in Congress.
I'm not wishing anything, you just have no idea what you're talking about. Low information. Everything I said is 100%, undeniable fact. Take a couple minutes informing yourself instead of spewing more garbage here about "nothing to see" with Obama's numerous scandals.
Neither one of us is low information. We both read up on many subjects. (Yes, I am assuming you can read.) The difference is the sources of information. I rely on Facts & News... you rely on Faux News.

You are living proof that just because you mouth is moving and your brain is full... does not mean you have anything intelligent to say. :mrgreen:
I can't believe you waste so much energy on being a pecker. Anyway, tell me what is wrong with what I said? I can tell you, nothing. You're either low info or a bold faced liar. Invest some time away from MSNBC.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: I can't believe you waste so much energy on being a pecker. Anyway, tell me what is wrong with what I said? I can tell you, nothing. You're either low info or a bold faced liar. Invest some time away from MSNBC.
Tell you what is wrong with what you said? OMG... too fracking easy... :mrgreen:

"I'm not wishing anything..." - possibly true, but I highly doubt it. Maybe I give you a pass here...

"... you just have no idea what you're talking about." - FALSE. I know exactly what I am talking about. If it's above your grade level that is not my problem.

"Low information." - FALSE. I watch the news every night - real news like NBC or CBS. I read the paper every day. A real paper, not the Limbaugh letter. I have weekly news magazines on my iPad. Whatever problems I may or may not have... "low information" is not one of them.

"Everything I said is 100%, undeniable fact." - FALSE. Most of you what is say is quite deniable - as I am now denying it. And you seem incapable of understand what a fact is.

"Take a couple minutes informing yourself..." - WRONG AGAIN... I am quite informed. Disagreeing with my politics and my choices is NOT the same as not being informed. Kinda sad that you cannot grasp this concept.

"...instead of spewing more garbage here..." - I am stating my opinions... behind enemy lines. Call it what you will... your lack of acceptable of alternative viewpoints is your issue not mine.

"...about "nothing to see" with Obama's numerous scandals." - What scandals? Has O made mistakes? Sure. Did the ACA website suck? You betcha. Are there conspiracy theories floating around about Benghazi and IRS? Sure... but nothing has proven any wrongdoing from Obama. So... scandals? Not based on any evidence currently uncovered...

"I... believe... ... waste so much energy on ... [playing with my small] pecker." - Oh, that's the only true statement you have made. Carry on...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I can't believe you waste so much energy on being a pecker. Anyway, tell me what is wrong with what I said? I can tell you, nothing. You're either low info or a bold faced liar. Invest some time away from MSNBC.
Tell you what is wrong with what you said? OMG... too fracking easy... :mrgreen:

"I'm not wishing anything..." - possibly true, but I highly doubt it. Maybe I give you a pass here...

"... you just have no idea what you're talking about." - FALSE. I know exactly what I am talking about. If it's above your grade level that is not my problem.

"Low information." - FALSE. I watch the news every night - real news like NBC or CBS. I read the paper every day. A real paper, not the Limbaugh letter. I have weekly news magazines on my iPad. Whatever problems I may or may not have... "low information" is not one of them.

"Everything I said is 100%, undeniable fact." - FALSE. Most of you what is say is quite deniable - as I am now denying it. And you seem incapable of understand what a fact is.

"Take a couple minutes informing yourself..." - WRONG AGAIN... I am quite informed. Disagreeing with my politics and my choices is NOT the same as not being informed. Kinda sad that you cannot grasp this concept.

"...instead of spewing more garbage here..." - I am stating my opinions... behind enemy lines. Call it what you will... your lack of acceptable of alternative viewpoints is your issue not mine.

"...about "nothing to see" with Obama's numerous scandals." - What scandals? Has O made mistakes? Sure. Did the ACA website suck? You betcha. Are there conspiracy theories floating around about Benghazi and IRS? Sure... but nothing has proven any wrongdoing from Obama. So... scandals? Not based on any evidence currently uncovered...

"I... believe... ... waste so much energy on ... [playing with my small] pecker." - Oh, that's the only true statement you have made. Carry on...

So you're still not only being a moron, but holding on that there isn't an investigation into the IRS scandal lead by a big time Obama donor? That's your Dan Rather's CBS "informed" opinion?
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: So you're still not only being a moron, but holding on that there isn't an investigation into the IRS scandal lead by a big time Obama donor? That's your Dan Rather's CBS "informed" opinion?
"So you're still not only being a moron..." - I am relating to you on a level you can comprehend. If you say that level is "moron", so be it.

"...but holding on that there isn't an investigation into the IRS scandal lead by a big time Obama donor?" - I am not holding onto anything. I have read all about the IRS and there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Obama. I don't know what silly point the Obama donor comment refers to... but, Congress has the authority to investigate anything it damn well pleases (as evidenced by the House Rs choices of investigations). Is Darrell Issa too busy trying to invent a story in Benghazi that he cannot open an investigation into the IRS? If there was something there... the Rs would be all over it... and they HAVE already conducted investigations last year. The facts are with me.

"That's your Dan Rather's CBS "informed" opinion?" - LOL, so weak. Mr. RatherNot is no longer employed by CBS. Nor did I care much for him when he was. But even when he was... his journalism was much more professional and politically neutral than anything on Faux News. Yes, Mr. RatherNot was a lefty... but he did not work for a news organization with a mission of advancing a political cause... unless some cable outfit we all know and love.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: So you're still not only being a moron, but holding on that there isn't an investigation into the IRS scandal lead by a big time Obama donor? That's your Dan Rather's CBS "informed" opinion?
"So you're still not only being a moron..." - I am relating to you on a level you can comprehend. If you say that level is "moron", so be it.

"...but holding on that there isn't an investigation into the IRS scandal lead by a big time Obama donor?" - I am not holding onto anything. I have read all about the IRS and there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Obama. I don't know what silly point the Obama donor comment refers to... but, Congress has the authority to investigate anything it damn well pleases (as evidenced by the House Rs choices of investigations). Is Darrell Issa too busy trying to invent a story in Benghazi that he cannot open an investigation into the IRS? If there was something there... the Rs would be all over it... and they HAVE already conducted investigations last year. The facts are with me.

"That's your Dan Rather's CBS "informed" opinion?" - LOL, so weak. Mr. RatherNot is no longer employed by CBS. Nor did I care much for him when he was. But even when he was... his journalism was much more professional and politically neutral than anything on Faux News. Yes, Mr. RatherNot was a lefty... but he did not work for a news organization with a mission of advancing a political cause... unless some cable outfit we all know and love.
Say what, you think I'm a moron? You're an idiot of epic proportions, so low in consciousness that we have to go all the way back to the primordial ooze to find life so clueless. So low in consciousness that Uprising would eat you. Good grief man, you just ain't got it so drop the bit.

The president is the only person that can make such a wide sweeping order to target conservative groups. Ordinary people go to jail over stuff like that. The "silly" point about the donor is Obama has put in a crony at the DOJ to investigate himself. It's partisan BS. When congress investigates this issue, the regime has done nothing to but delay and withhold evidence, thus leading to the DOJ and FBI investigations.

Dan Rather was the editor in chief at CBS. He wasn't the only goon in manufacturing stories as we recently saw them with the Benghazi story they goofed. Even NBC has been caught editing tapes to manufacture a story, like they did with Trayvon Martin. You're just too partisan to open your mind to anything not already in your narrow world view.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: Say what, you think I'm a moron? You're an idiot of epic proportions, so low in consciousness that we have to go all the way back to the primordial ooze to find life so clueless. So low in consciousness that Uprising would eat you. Good grief man, you just ain't got it so drop the bit.

The president is the only person that can make such a wide sweeping order to target conservative groups. Ordinary people go to jail over stuff like that. The "silly" point about the donor is Obama has put in a crony at the DOJ to investigate himself. It's partisan BS. When congress investigates this issue, the regime has done nothing to but delay and withhold evidence, thus leading to the DOJ and FBI investigations.

Dan Rather was the editor in chief at CBS. He wasn't the only goon in manufacturing stories as we recently saw them with the Benghazi story they goofed. Even NBC has been caught editing tapes to manufacture a story, like they did with Trayvon Martin. You're just too partisan to open your mind to anything not already in your narrow world view.
Primordial ooze? LOL. Troll on, brother. Troll on.

Thank GOD that there is one lonely network and one lonely political party that seeks the truth. And every other network and print publication is biased. And everyone that disagrees with our opinions is low information. What a glorious day in the conservative bubble! Preach it! :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Say what, you think I'm a moron? You're an idiot of epic proportions, so low in consciousness that we have to go all the way back to the primordial ooze to find life so clueless. So low in consciousness that Uprising would eat you. Good grief man, you just ain't got it so drop the bit.

Thank GOD that there is one lonely network and one lonely political party that seeks the truth. And every other network and print publication is biased. And everyone that disagrees with our opinions is low information. What a glorious day in the conservative bubble! Preach it! :mrgreen:
Saying you're table fare for Uprising is some of my best work. I didn't say any network is unbiased, I'm saying the ones you watch are too. So much you appear clueless to these scandals and what's going on.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Saying you're table fare for Uprising is some of my best work. I didn't say any network is unbiased, I'm saying the ones you watch are too. So much you appear clueless to these scandals and what's going on.
The Liberal Media Bias line is complete bullshit. Yes, there are little biases in everything in life. The MSM is no different. However, for a consumer of Faux News and other conservative spin sites (as are regularly posted here) to talk about bias in the MSM is simply ludicrous. Faux News is intentional, institutional bias. The MSM has nothing of that sort going on.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

The Liberal Media Bias line is complete bullshit. Yes, there are little biases in everything in life. The MSM is no different. However, for a consumer of Faux News and other conservative spin sites (as are regularly posted here) to talk about bias in the MSM is simply ludicrous. Faux News is intentional, institutional bias. The MSM has nothing of that sort going on.
Then how do you excuse your profound ignorance? You say you're a regular consumer of liberal news. How can you be so ignorant if not from being hidden the truth? You say that's where you get your information. The proof is in the pudding, you demonstrate what a poor job they do.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Awesome, VoR!!!

You to stop that bitching and turn off the light...it's late and grandpa can't get to sleep!!!!

:P
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: Then how do you excuse your profound ignorance? You say you're a regular consumer of liberal news. How can you be so ignorant if not from being hidden the truth? You say that's where you get your information. The proof is in the pudding, you demonstrate what a poor job they do.
Having a different set of facts than those invented by Limbaugh and Faux News is hardly ignorance. It is quite the opposite.

I am not a purveyor of "liberal news". Liberal news is MSNBC, the Daily Kos? I never waste my time there. Lies and bullshit are lies and bullshit... whether they come from the left or the right. I am a purveyor of real news, facts and truth. If you held your own sources of information to this standard you would find out the depths of bullshit you have been fed for quite some time now. :mrgreen:

And NO, Daddy Major Kong... I'm gonna keep bitch-slapping him all night, HAHAHAHA!!!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Then how do you excuse your profound ignorance? You say you're a regular consumer of liberal news. How can you be so ignorant if not from being hidden the truth? You say that's where you get your information. The proof is in the pudding, you demonstrate what a poor job they do.
Having a different set of facts than those invented by Limbaugh and Faux News is hardly ignorance. It is quite the opposite.

I am not a purveyor of "liberal news". Liberal news is MSNBC, the Daily Kos? I never waste my time there. Lies and bullshit are lies and bullshit... whether they come from the left or the right. I am a purveyor of real news, facts and truth. If you held your own sources of information to this standard you would find out the depths of bullshit you have been fed for quite some time now. :mrgreen:

And NO, Daddy Major Kong... I'm gonna keep bitch-slapping him all night, HAHAHAHA!!!

you're getting owned as usual little princess. And all of the news sources you listed have liberal biases. And again, here you are coming back to the misinformation/lie that there's nothing to the Obama scandals. I feel sorry for you that you insist on staying ignorant when enlightenment is available. You just need to come out of your shell and read from sources that don't edit videos to invent stories(NBC and CBS).