Don’t worry

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: Don’t worry

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:The Womp Wompavision has hit them upside the head soooooooo many times, you would think it would get through their thick, deranged skulls.....but.......alas.
What are you crazy nuts talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:The Womp Wompavision has hit them upside the head soooooooo many times, you would think it would get through their thick, deranged skulls.....but.......alas.
No one cares.

This is Hopkins' story, to the investigators.

---------------------------------
When it got down to what he (Hopkins) specifically overheard, he said: 'Specifically what I heard was fourth ballots picked up. And then I heard them say something about the markings being on the third. One was on the fourth. That's it.'

'And that's when I poked my head out and said "What?"' he said.

He then said he reached conclusions 'based on my assumption of what I could hear was that they were post-marking them on the third that were picked up on the fourth.'

'I didn't specifically hear the whole story. I just heard a part of it,' he said. 'And I could have missed a lot of it.'

'I've been questioning it at this point. Because it's been so long and I know it's gotten me so freaked out.'
Why the hell would you denigrate the man for saying that? Pretty poor form, IMO.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Oh, and it gets even better:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... supporter/
Of course. The pussy has already deleted his twitter account too.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You.
It’s amazing how oblivious they are....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Oh, and it gets even better:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... supporter/
Of course. The pussy has already deleted his twitter account too.
Of course......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You.
It’s amazing how oblivious they are....
Biden won, Ham. Sorry.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Baby backs.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
This has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Were those the only complaints in the affidavits, or are there other complaints the WaPo activist selectively decided not to mention?
It matters.
Salute the Marines
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Were those the only complaints in the affidavits, or are there other complaints the WaPo activist selectively decided not to mention?
It matters.
if you read the article (i did), it details all the complaints. while these were the most ridiculous, there were no substantive complaints.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
It matters.
if you read the article (i did), it details all the complaints. while these were the most ridiculous, there were no substantive complaints.
So, WaPo sanitizes for their viewpoint, you read it and that's that.
How about you read the lawsuit and its summary of the hundreds of affidavits? The complaints are indeed substantive. Of course, the leftists would rather mock those complaints to help "their guy" franchise integrity be damned.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4838888 ... from_embed
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
It matters.
How about you read the lawsuit and its summary of the hundreds of affidavits? The complaints are indeed substantive. Of course, the leftists would rather mock those complaints to help "their guy" franchise integrity be damned.

Please keep the board up to date on its ultimate disposition.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Please keep the board up to date on its ultimate disposition.

Another chime-in for "process be damned".
(patting you on the head) Good commie. Good commie. Goooood boy...(/patting)
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Please keep the board up to date on its ultimate disposition.

That’s incorrect. I want you to report on all the details of this case. Maybe then you will realize the bullshit march your pathological lying leader has you on.

Are you suggesting the federal courts are in on the fix? You guys can’t be taken seriously.

HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
It matters.

i just read it. i see nothing substantive. i see unsubstantiated complaints about how people were mean to them while they observed. which means they _were_ observing.

i find it hilarious that trumpers are doing all they can to overturn the will of the people and then want to lecture the rest of us about integrity.

you should stick to conspiracy theories about incest and pedophilia.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
It matters.

i just read it. i see nothing substantive. i see unsubstantiated complaints about how people were mean to them while they observed. which means they _were_ observing.

i find it hilarious that trumpers are doing all they can to overturn the will of the people and then want to lecture the rest of us about integrity.

you should stick to conspiracy theories about incest and pedophilia.
Karl Rove suggests Trump should accept the results.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-elect ... 1605134335
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

VisorBoy wrote: Karl Rove suggests Trump should accept the results.

Nobody cares about Karl Rove's opinion.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:

I disagree that the complaints aren't substantive.
If true, they are substantive and awful.
That being said, I think you have to be very naive if you believe the complaints, without questioning motive and actions of the complainants. It is very likely that there is a pamphlet about harassing GOP challengers.
Also very likely....that there is a pamphlet or other form of training, from the other side, on how to cause chaos at a counting location.
The leader of all this, Mike Roman, has been organizing this kind of stuff for years. There's a reason he was hired by Trump. And it wasn't to make sure ballots were counted correctly. We know that there pollsters in the TCF who weren't wearing masks, and had to be forcefully removed (consistent with the affadivits although they are lacking context).
There are others who pulled their masks down, and refused to cover their noses, who had to be removed. These were all purposeful actions.
The complaints about them covering the windows are true, and coordinated. The reason the windows were covered is because the Trump campaign ppl were outside taking photos, and videos, of the ballot counting inside. That is illegal. They were told to stop, and refused.

So, yep, the lawsuit has some serious allegations. It is yet to be determined how valid they are.
ip_law-hokie

Don’t worry

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

You should let FoxNews know, Cap’n. He’s on there a lot.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Fair enough. Who's opinion do you care about, on the topic of how this is going to play out?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I disagree that the complaints aren't substantive.
If true, they are substantive and awful.
That being said, I think you have to be very naive if you believe the complaints, without questioning motive and actions of the complainants. It is very likely that there is a pamphlet about harassing GOP challengers.
Also very likely....that there is a pamphlet or other form of training, from the other side, on how to cause chaos at a counting location.
The leader of all this, Mike Roman, has been organizing this kind of stuff for years. There's a reason he was hired by Trump. And it wasn't to make sure ballots were counted correctly. We know that there pollsters in the TCF who weren't wearing masks, and had to be forcefully removed (consistent with the affadivits although they are lacking context).
There are others who pulled their masks down, and refused to cover their noses, who had to be removed. These were all purposeful actions.
The complaints about them covering the windows are true, and coordinated. The reason the windows were covered is because the Trump campaign ppl were outside taking photos, and videos, of the ballot counting inside. That is illegal. They were told to stop, and refused.

So, yep, the lawsuit has some serious allegations. It is yet to be determined how valid they are.
Agree. Let’s let the courts decide what is substantive or not.

I don’t see why worrying about it is going to do anything. Let it play out. Hopefully everything is litigated and recounted by Dec 8th as it has to be.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You should let FoxNews know, Cap’n. He’s on there a lot.

Lol...Fox is basically MSNBC now. They are part of the echo chamber aside from some evening opinion broadcasting.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

2020 UWS: Fox News and MSNBC are one in the same. What a world.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

nolanvt wrote:2020 UWS: Fox News and MSNBC are one in the same. What a world.

Not a cult. Nope.