Least popular president ever

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Least popular president ever

Post by HokieHam »

Let’s Go! He's just getting all his bad decisions out of the way in his first year. The next three years will be much better.

Jeeez.... three years?
Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades on economy, new CNBC/Change poll says
President Joe Biden’s overall disapproval rating reached a new high in December as more voters signaled their unhappiness with his handling of the economy and the Covid pandemic.
Results from a CNBC/Change Research poll show 60% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy as he nears the conclusion of his first year in office.
A 55% majority of survey respondents also signaled disapproval of his leadership during the pandemic, an area in which he previously excelled.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/04/biden-d ... -poll.html
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

....dialing it in!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:04 pm
HvilleHokie wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:27 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:25 pm
HvilleHokie wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:47 pm
his fiscal policies are moderate. they are certainly not conservative... but not wildly liberal either.
There is nothing moderate about his handlers' fiscal policies. Nothing. And why would there be? They are invisible and unaccountable to anyone. His puppeteers have absolutely no reason to be "moderate".

This seems like the kind of deal where a "snowstorm" means one thing to an eskimo, and quite another thing to a guy from Cuba. Your midpoint on "wildly liberal" is a lot different than mine.
Agree. You are way on the right. I’m more in the center. Our perspectives are different.
:roll: You're hardly center, Hillsville. 8-)
I don't think RGVT is way right. RIght of center, sure. But way right? No way. He's got a socially moderate streak that many of the loons on UWS don't have.
And unlike much of UWS, RG doesn't just flutter in the wind to agree with whatever the GOP rolls out, no matter how stupid or counter to conservative principles it is.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

33%……he’s dialing it in, baby!

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3831
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:08 pm 33%……he’s dialing it in, baby!

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3831
It just keeps falling and falling.

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/u ... ubjw88.pdf
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Great article from one of the few people that voted for Biden but is mature enough to admit they made a critical mistake...
Why Biden gets my vote as the worst President in US history

I voted for him. I now regret the error. I believe history will judge President Biden as the worst President in US history. Here's why.

Biden’s approval rating has dropped to a new low of 33%. I think it’s going to go even lower. I think history will eventually judge him as the worst President in US history.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/why- ... -the-worst

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:44 am Great article from one of the few people that voted for Biden but is mature enough to admit they made a critical mistake...

I voted for him. I now regret the error. I believe history will judge President Biden as the worst President in US history. Here's why.

Biden’s approval rating has dropped to a new low of 33%. I think it’s going to go even lower. I think history will eventually judge him as the worst President in US history.

He is a mOdErAtE that is big on censorship:

Biden didn’t stop at just poor decision making. He went one step further. A step that as far as I know, no other US President has ever taken. He actually has a Disinformation Dozen list of people to censor. Not only doesn’t he want to listen to differing viewpoints, but he also wants to make sure you don’t hear differing viewpoints either.
:idea: Censorship. It is a democrat party thing. :idea:
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:10 pm
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:44 am Great article from one of the few people that voted for Biden but is mature enough to admit they made a critical mistake...

He is a mOdErAtE that is big on censorship:

Biden didn’t stop at just poor decision making. He went one step further. A step that as far as I know, no other US President has ever taken. He actually has a Disinformation Dozen list of people to censor. Not only doesn’t he want to listen to differing viewpoints, but he also wants to make sure you don’t hear differing viewpoints either.
:idea: Censorship. It is a democrat party thing. :idea:

They didn't used to be. Apparently, free speech is very situational. Speech which craters their narrative must be stifled now.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Federal government caused monoclonal antibody shortage, says medical supplies CEO
The CEO said the current government-controlled process "is not the solution and isn't working."
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... l-supplies

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

This is why Youtube removed the down votes, but there is still a work around.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:06 pm This is why Youtube removed the down votes, but there is still a work around.

Goodness! Only 10,000 views? For a president!?

"most popular president ever" LOL :lol:
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Despite all the shilling for Biden here, womp womp.

Poll: Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump a Better President than Biden

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

The shilling by the tards here is not working...
Below are the numbers in the Harvard-Harris poll that show what’s already happening… A realignment to the political right is coming, and not for a single election season. Until the Democrats become sane again, which will be very difficult with an insane base, this is how the country will look…

BIDEN APPROVE – DISAPPROVE

Economy: 35-58
Foreign policy: 35-54
Stimulating jobs: 41-51
Immigration: 34-57
Handling coronavirus: 44-50
Handling violence and crime: 36-55
Inflation: 31-61
Only 47 percent believe Biden is mentally fit.
A full 61 percent believe he’s too old.
This next one is stunning…

Approve/Disapprove of Republican party: 48-52 or -4

Approve/Disapprove of Democrat party: 40-60 or -20

By a margin of 39-27 percent, respondents said the pandemic is getting worse.

Only 16 percent said they would vote for Joe Biden in the 2024 Democrat primary. That’s not a typo —An astonishing 84 percent would choose someone else.

Here are some favorability/unfavorable ratings:

Donald Trump: 47 – 44 percent
Fox News: 46 – 37 percent
Black Lives Matter: 42 – 44 percent
CNNLOL: 41 – 42 percent
Joe Biden: 39 percent – 53 percent
Kamala Harris: 36 – 51 percent
Hillary: 35 – 53 percent
Nancy Pelosi: 32 – 54 percent

When asked, “Who do you think has been a better president,” Trump beats Biden 53 to 47 percent.

When asked, “If the 2024 election for President were held today…” Trump beats Biden 46 to 40 percent.

When asked, “If the 2024 election for President were held today…” Trump beats Kamala Harris 49 to 39 percent.

In the generic congressional poll, the GOP beats the Democrats 53 to 47 percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... democrats/

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:06 pm This is why Youtube removed the down votes, but there is still a work around.

I see your 10,000 and raise you drop you to 25:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

In the latest Zogby Poll, provided to Secrets, more voters than not said Biden oversold to the point of “lying” in his campaign against former President Donald Trump.

Asked if Biden has "delivered” on campaign promises or “was lying just to get elected,” 45.7% chose lying and 38.2% chose delivering on promises. The rest of the voters were unsure.

The polling analysis cited Biden’s failure to end the COVID-19 crisis, but it also noted inflation and other problems that are driving key support groups into GOP arms.

“There are more Democrats abandoning ship and calling for the president not to run in 2024. Things are so bad for the Democrats right now; you are starting to see Bill and Hillary Clinton reappear in public. Imagine, Democrats trotting out Hillary as the change candidate in 2024! That could make Donald Trump look appealing to swing voters!” the poll analysis said.

Zogby Analytics also looked at life under Biden, and the breakdown was similar, with more than not saying that Biden has made their life worse.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... e-is-worse

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

All ^^that^^ and with a press that pumps tcg 24/7 as an arm of the DNC.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

And we’re supposed to believe this clown received a record 81 million (legitimate) votes? Yeah okay 👌

Joe Biden’s RealClearPolitics Average Approval Drops Below 40 Percent

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:09 pm And we’re supposed to believe this clown received a record 81 million (legitimate) votes? Yeah okay 👌

Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:09 pm And we’re supposed to believe this clown received a record 81 million (legitimate) votes? Yeah okay 👌

I agree Uppie. Anyone who voted for a POTUS whose RCP Average Approval rating was beliw 40%, is a huge moron, and there's no way that POTUS could drum up large voting numbers.

It's truly remarkable how many morons vote.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:34 pm

I agree Uppie. Anyone who voted for a POTUS whose RCP Average Approval rating was beliw 40%, is a huge moron, and there's no way that POTUS could drum up large voting numbers.

Uh huh. And did the candidate that you are referring to allegedly receive a record # of votes after campaigning from his basement?

HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:50 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:34 pm

Uh huh. And did the candidate that you are referring to allegedly receive a record # of votes after campaigning from his basement?
do you think there was fraud?