Mr president, why didn't you fire sebelius? Answer:

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Mr president, why didn't you fire sebelius? Answer:

Post by oaktonhokie »

My main priority now is to make sure it works for the American people.

Hello...?

Shouldn't the answer to a question have some relation to the question that was asked?

Sounds like the Clintons' scheme to "move on." The important thing NOW is how we move forward. But um, that was not the question.

You don't get to ask the question and then answer it.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Re: Mr president, why didn't you fire sebelius? Answer:

Post by VoiceOfReason »

oaktonhokie wrote:My main priority now is to make sure it works for the American people.

Hello...?

Shouldn't the answer to a question have some relation to the question that was asked?

Sounds like the Clintons' scheme to "move on." The important thing NOW is how we move forward. But um, that was not the question.

Yes, he evaded the question. No biggie... so just because BillOR thinks KS should be fired, Obama should give her performance review on national tv? Did you ever keep around a vendor after a major messup because despite that... they were still the best option to complete the project?
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Not if it was the single most important project they were workjing on for my company. Sometimes you need to quit digging by putting down the shovel. She should have been fired last November. Doesn't it show her lack of management skills that others had to step in to prepare the game plan to fix the problems?
VoiceOfReason wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:My main priority now is to make sure it works for the American people.

Hello...?

Yes, he evaded the question. No biggie... so just because BillOR thinks KS should be fired, Obama should give her performance review on national tv? Did you ever keep around a vendor after a major messup because despite that... they were still the best option to complete the project?
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

The president evaded and avoided a question. No biggie.

Doesn't make you wonder if he's hiding something?
Doesn't make you wonder if he's just a dishonest guy?

It was a fair question and he didn't answer. But you love prez, so it's ok.

You must be a disciple of jesse the pimp. Demand lower standards for "your guys."

Pitiful.

VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Not if it was the single most important project they were workjing on for my company. Sometimes you need to quit digging by putting down the shovel. She should have been fired last November. Doesn't it show her lack of management skills that others had to step in to prepare the game plan to fix the problems?
Yes, it was piss poor management. We agree. I am no great Sebelius fan. My only comment is that there are times when immediate firing is not the best option, despite what the people with torches and pitchforks want. :mrgreen:
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

"Yes Bill, there were many problems with the roll out of the Affordable Care Act. However, in my opinion, Secretary Sebelius is still the best person at this point in time to correct the problems and get us back on track." See how easy that is.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Great point. But you're talking about a president who lies reflexively. His first instinct, he of the most transparent administration ever, is to lie.

It's like I said about the Clintons. They say they have nothing to hide.

And yet they hide everything.

This administration makes wild bill's look almost honest.

133743Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

"Yes Bill, there were many problems with the roll out of the Affordable Care Act. However, in my opinion, Secretary Sebelius is still the best person at this point in time to correct the problems and get us back on track." See how easy that is.
hokie80
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

You are as much of an Obama apologist as anyone.

Why do I think that if this had been under W you wouldn't be saying "no biggie"?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I'm sure our fair and balanced media would go easy on Bush and his top man, even if the top man oversaw a disaster (media defined of course).

hokie80 wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

Why do I think that if this had been under W you wouldn't be saying "no biggie"?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

hokie80 wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

Because you are a dumbass, that is why you think that. Or perhaps that is how you roll... but do not assume I do the same.

Oh yeah, the Ds had a laundry list of "scandals" about GW.
* Weapons of Mass Destruction? Oops.
* Lack of intel on AlQueda and 9/11? AMERICANS DIED! The 9/11 report said the attack could have been prevented. Gee... what does that sound like...
* Katrina? Hell of a job Brownie!
* Destroying the economy?

The list above is not my list... it's the BS Libs talked about all the time when saying they hated the "most incompetent" president in history... George Dubya Bush. And guys like you on this board had your list of denials for every last one. You took the word of the president, but the libs "knew" he was incompetent and a liar.

Now... libs take the word of the president, but you guys "know" Obama is incompetent and a liar.

Man... same song, different verse. And you wonder why the country doesn't listen? Because you taught them not to when GWB was in office... :mrgreen:
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Talk to the Minstrual to teach you to fake letting love guide you.

VoiceOfReason wrote:
hokie80 wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

Because you are a dumbass, that is why you think that. Or perhaps that is how you roll... but do not assume I do the same.

Oh yeah, the Ds had a laundry list of "scandals" about GW.
* Weapons of Mass Destruction? Oops.
* Lack of intel on AlQueda and 9/11? AMERICANS DIED! The 9/11 report said the attack could have been prevented. Gee... what does that sound like...
* Katrina? Hell of a job Brownie!
* Destroying the economy?

The list above is not my list... it's the BS Libs talked about all the time when saying they hated the "most incompetent" president in history... George Dubya Bush. And guys like you on this board had your list of denials for every last one. You took the word of the president, but the libs "knew" he was incompetent and a liar.

Now... libs take the word of the president, but you guys "know" Obama is incompetent and a liar.

Man... same song, different verse. And you wonder why the country doesn't listen? Because you taught them not to when GWB was in office... :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

oaktonhokie wrote:The president evaded and avoided a question. No biggie.

Doesn't make you wonder if he's hiding something?
Doesn't make you wonder if he's just a dishonest guy?

It was a fair question and he didn't answer. But you love prez, so it's ok.

You must be a disciple of jesse the pimp. Demand lower standards for "your guys."

Pitiful.
Doesn't it make you wonder that maybe it's a bullshit question?

Pitiful.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I'm sure our fair and balanced media would go easy on Bush and his top man, even if the top man oversaw a disaster (media defined of course).

hokie80 wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

Hello...?

Is a Dem meme considered "the media"? Really?