For those GA necks depressed because their two inches

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

For those GA necks depressed because their two inches

Post by ip_law-hokie »

of snow melted, we have about a foot more up here in NY that you can get stuck in.

NYC schools and businesses opened on time.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Valencia Hokie

Re: For those GA necks depressed because their two inches

Post by Valencia Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:of snow melted, we have about a foot more up here in NY that you can get stuck in.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

so how much snow/ice equipment does the state of NY have as compared to the state of GA? or do you suggest that the state of GA should waste a ton of money on equipment that is only used every once in a while? In other words it is not real difficult to handle inclement weather when you have the equipment to handle it....How did NY fare when Sandy blew thru????
ip_law-hokie wrote:of snow melted, we have about a foot more up here in NY that you can get stuck in.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:so how much snow/ice equipment does the state of NY have as compared to the state of GA? or do you suggest that the state of GA should waste a ton of money on equipment that is only used every once in a while? In other words it is not real difficult to handle inclement weather when you have the equipment to handle it....How did NY fare when Sandy blew thru????

Right now we all need to rush to the Turnpike at the same time and park our trucks. I'll respond when that is over.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RoswellGAHokie

Post by RoswellGAHokie »

No thanks. It's about 50 and sunny down here.

But do take some pictures of the slush for us. It's so pretty.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Sounds like a yankee depressed over the inches between his legs.

Still waiting for you to answer why us xenophobs aren't deporting legal aliens.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

shocked you did not answer any of the questions, just more of the same, good conversation
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:so how much snow/ice equipment does the state of NY have as compared to the state of GA? or do you suggest that the state of GA should waste a ton of money on equipment that is only used every once in a while? In other words it is not real difficult to handle inclement weather when you have the equipment to handle it....How did NY fare when Sandy blew thru????

Right now we all need to rush to the Turnpike at the same time and park our trucks. I'll respond when that is over.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Sounds like a yankee depressed over the inches between his legs.

Still waiting for you to answer why us xenophobs aren't deporting legal aliens.

That joke is not nearly as funny as using your in-law immigrants -- some of whom you've tried to deport -- as justification for not being xenophobic.

If my cousin marries a redneck, does that make me a friend of all things southern?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

I wasn't joking, penis envy has taken a toll on your life. Hating southerners and our large sacks won't make yours grow. You should seek the council of Howard Stern.

Let's see, according to you marrying into a multicultural family is xenophobia? Embracing legal aliens while deporting illegal ones is xenophobia? Maybe legal and illegal are the operative words, not alien?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:I wasn't joking, penis envy has taken a toll on your life. Hating southerners and our large sacks won't make yours grow. You should seek the council of Howard Stern.

Let's see, according to you marrying into a multicultural family is xenophobia? Embracing legal aliens while deporting illegal ones is xenophobia? Maybe legal and illegal are the operative words, not alien?
OK.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

Good thing it wasn't yesterday. Massive train delays due to the Super Bowl. Can't imagine is the snow hit at the same time. Or as it was down here, 2 inches of solid ice on the roads.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

hokie80 wrote:Good thing it wasn't yesterday. Massive train delays due to the Super Bowl. Can't imagine is the snow hit at the same time. Or as it was down here, 2 inches of solid ice on the roads.
I think the Super Bowl in the snow would have been cool. At least it would have given Peyton an excuse.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
hokie80 wrote:Good thing it wasn't yesterday. Massive train delays due to the Super Bowl. Can't imagine is the snow hit at the same time. Or as it was down here, 2 inches of solid ice on the roads.
I think the Super Bowl in the snow would have been cool. At least it would have given Peyton an excuse.
Really no play makers on Denver's offense. Far too many on Seattle's defense.
Valencia Hokie

Post by Valencia Hokie »

hokie80 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Really no play makers on Denver's offense. Far too many on Seattle's defense.
Isn't it interesting that the Superbowl followed the pattern of the major BCS bowl games (minus the MNC - but even that was close). The underdog was repeatedly said to be outmatched and in just about every case, they took it personal and came out and punched the favorite right in the mouth?

Best year of football I can recall. It's going to make the off-season that much longer.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

yea, he fails to mention all the folks stuck in the New York area now due to the snowstorm that missed the super bowl by a few hours
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Saw a few flakes of snow out earlier and wondered if Fairfax Co. schools were going to close early. :D
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

nolanvt wrote:

Saw a few flakes of snow out earlier and wondered if Fairfax Co. schools were going to close early. :D
Were they the ones that were off like 13 days in a row? Crazy.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Were they the ones that were off like 13 days in a row? Crazy.
Nah, that was my hometown's schools. I think the original snowstorm was eight inches or so with another touch of snow here or there, but there's no reason they shouldn't have had school for two weeks.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Yeah, NY/NJ couldn't handle 27k people on their mass transit. Weak. Someone should be investigated.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:Saw a few flakes of snow out earlier and wondered if Fairfax Co. schools were going to close early. :D
I just got home from running some errands in Marion...I saw plenty of flakes...oh wait you mean snow flakes.

:mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Though, the new Mayor doesn't appear to be as tough about the situation.

http://politicker.com/2014/02/bill-de-b ... ious-snow/
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:

I think it's "cute" that he shovels his own snow.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Why does his house look like he lives in a prison or ghetto? Is that the best NYC can do?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Why does his house look like he lives in a prison or ghetto? Is that the best NYC can do?
It was good enough for the Cosby family damnit.

Looks like his backyard to me (Park Slope Brooklyn).