Gov't schools: Cinco de mayo day, Si. America day....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Gov't schools: Cinco de mayo day, Si. America day....

Post by oaktonhokie »

no.

It might offend people. Foreigners might be offended. The ones who came here to allegedly share the american dream, build a life in freedom and liberty. Might be offended.

They might be offended if American students demonstrated pride in the country that the foreigners came to. Some legally.

These idiot administrators should be fired and sent to administrate in mexico, or cuba, or argentina. Countries where these dopes could feel proud to be. The unionized idiots are projecting their own dislike for America onto foreign students.... WHO CAME HERE TO BE AMERICANS.

Cinco de mayo is not controversial. Mexico, is a great and good place. Fine people, wonderful land. Why shouldn't American kids celebrate a day about Mexicans?

But don't expect any foreigners to want to celebrate America. In America. And therefore we cannot allow American kids to celebrate America.

Government schools, run by morons and unions.

I wonder why the parents could be afraid of retaliation by the school against their kids.... The Obama way is trickling down to the government bureaucrats who are ruining our kids and our nation.

Makes me very angry.

But I betcha these administrators have no problem teaching kids how to put condoms on bananas. Or with hours of anti bullying instruction.

Where do we rank globally in math, science, history....
Where do we rank in putting condoms on bananas?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/02/ ... hool-says/
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.