Racism in the classroom. Professor is racist because

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Racism in the classroom. Professor is racist because

Post by oaktonhokie »

he corrected grammar, spelling and punctuation of a black student.

How dare he.

Blacks, lead by jesse the pimp and crazy al, and supported by attorney general and the department of social justice have long campaigned for and won, the right to have lower standards.

And this guy has the unmitigated gall.....

My guess is that if the student is as unworldly stupid as this article makes her out to be, she probably got in to college on a pass to begin with. But now she needs to graduate on the same pass.

And um, the prof teaches in what sounds like the education department. Training young minds to teach younger minds.

God help us all.

http://visiontoamerica.com/16670/profes ... nctuation/
Last edited by oaktonhokie on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: Racism in the classroom. Professor is racist because

Post by hokie80 »

oaktonhokie wrote:he corrected grammar, spelling and punctuation of a black student.

How dare he.

Blacks, lead by jesse the pimp and crazy al, and supported by attorney general and the department of social justice have long campaigned for and won, the right to have lower standards.

My guess is that if the student is as unworldly stupid as this article makes her out to be, she probably got in to college on a pass to begin with. But now she needs to graduate on the same pass.

And um, the prof teaches in what sounds like the education department. Training young minds to teach younger minds.

God help us all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/edu ... -1.1601237
Wrong link. It was the previous "muzzy" link.
oaktonhokie

Re: Racism in the classroom. Professor is racist because

Post by oaktonhokie »

Sorry. Fixed it.

Interestingly, since it was no longer on the site where I saw it initially, I googled it and there are many stories about this incident.

hokie80 wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:he corrected grammar, spelling and punctuation of a black student.

How dare he.

God help us all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/edu ... -1.1601237
Wrong link. It was the previous "muzzy" link.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.