USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: I think somebody misses UWS

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote: I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
ManBearPig?
he eats bacon. This is beached, but could be Rusty. MBP has a different name.

Maybe - wasn't Rusty from Georgia? Is Suwanee the type of place a pro-reurbanization, central-planned economy enthusiast would love to go and smell his/her own farts while extolling public transportation, gasoline taxes, and entitlement programs?
This board would be lucky to have rusty. If there were a tsl hall of fame, he'd be the first inductee.
I'm sure Rusty would agree.

It's too bad the old TSL is gone - you could point out his HOF-worthy posts. He was a good moby, I'll give him that. :mrgreen:
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: ManBearPig?
he eats bacon. This is beached, but could be Rusty. MBP has a different name.

Maybe - wasn't Rusty from Georgia? Is Suwanee the type of place a pro-reurbanization, central-planned economy enthusiast would love to go and smell his/her own farts while extolling public transportation, gasoline taxes, and entitlement programs?
This board would be lucky to have rusty. If there were a tsl hall of fame, he'd be the first inductee.
I'm sure Rusty would agree.

It's too bad the old TSL is gone - you could point out his HOF-worthy posts. He was a good moby, I'll give him that. :mrgreen:
I remember him from the old hokie central days when he would post a lot. He was one of the best.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote: I remember him from the old hokie central days when he would post a lot. He was one of the best.
I would agree that he was better then.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
I have no such tradition. If you're not beached then who where you on TSL? You've got the same silly talking points that he has.
Peyton Manning and W-2s?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:What exactly is it about SuwaneeTim820 that makes you think he is Beached??? Unless I am missing something, he has 15 posts, all polite and mostly apolitical. Nothing in there sounds like Beached.

Besides, if someone wants to abandon a damaged brand and make a clean start apart from whatever baggage there was, I'm all for it.
He's not polite in this thread and seems to be head hunting. That's the way beached approached with his new user accounts, first pretending to be an average joe while taking pot shots. Plus he thinks VoR is reasonable in how he gets to his points. They start out of with some liberal talking point/lie about conservatives and go from there. Beached was on that wave length too.

It would be great if he were dropping the baggage and starting anew.
He's head hunting? Are you insane? You started the whole thing.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.