Party: Republican

I think somebody misses UWS

Post by BigDave »

Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: I think somebody misses UWS

Post by nolanvt »

What's he doing listening to Rush Limbaugh?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

reaction to the news of him not coming over

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
What's he doing listening to Rush Limbaugh?
You noticed that too? Pretty interesting that he's a regular listener to a guy he affectionately refers to as "Rush Limpballs!!!!!111."
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

awesome guy wrote:

How do you know he didn't?
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Jack Galt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

could be VoR, but even he isn't as obnoxious as BigBadHokieDaddy. That image I used was the same one he posted a million times when Will announced killing the old UWS.
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

awesome guy wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

could be VoR, but even he isn't as obnoxious as BigBadHokieDaddy. That image I used was the same one he posted a million times when Will announced killing the old UWS.
No, he's not Voice of Reason. Voice of Reason is an honest poster who is communicating his heartfelt views and beliefs, though obviously he is wrong about just about everything. Only that last part ever applied to YBYSAIAH on UWS. There is nothing similar about the two - they don't sound or act anywhere close to the same.

I have no idea what ticked YBYSAIAH off - he used to be as active here as anyone else, but then all of a sudden something changed and he decided that UWS was the worst thing the internet had to offer and that he was separate from us crazy people.
SuwaneeTim820
Party: Independent

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

BigDave wrote:Voice of Reason is an honest poster who is communicating his heartfelt views and beliefs, though obviously he is wrong about just about everything.
I find him to be one of the most sane and articulate posters here.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

No, he's not Voice of Reason. Voice of Reason is an honest poster who is communicating his heartfelt views and beliefs, though obviously he is wrong about just about everything. Only that last part ever applied to YBYSAIAH on UWS. There is nothing similar about the two - they don't sound or act anywhere close to the same.

I have no idea what ticked YBYSAIAH off - he used to be as active here as anyone else, but then all of a sudden something changed and he decided that UWS was the worst thing the internet had to offer and that he was separate from us crazy people.
The middle part is true too, that guy has his picture in the dictionary beside the word obnoxious.

He seemed to go crazy. Where every post turned into a rant about Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Maybe it was Oakton doing some of his best work and calling him tangerine? I don't know, but he got locked into a single thought and became as monotonous as Houtex. Obsessed, so much it was impossible to have any kind of intelligent debate with him.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
BigDave wrote:Voice of Reason is an honest poster who is communicating his heartfelt views and beliefs, though obviously he is wrong about just about everything.
because you're beached, right?
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
No, he has posted here already. "nc87", no?

I don't agree with VOR all the time, but I respect how he gets there and how he presents his viewpoint. Which is pretty much the polar opposite of folks like yourself.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:

I don't agree with VOR all the time, but I respect how he gets there and how he presents his viewpoint. Which is pretty much the polar opposite of folks like yourself.
I see beached. Carry on.
Jack Galt
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
I wonder if he knows there are more smiles than Mr. Green.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:

I see beached. Carry on.
I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote: I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
ManBearPig?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
I have no such tradition. If you're not beached then who where you on TSL? You've got the same silly talking points that he has.
SuwaneeTim820

Post by SuwaneeTim820 »

awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
I have no such tradition. If you're not beached then who where you on TSL? You've got the same silly talking points that he has.
I was SuwaneeHokie820. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote: I see you are being firm in your tradition of being wrong about everything and not being particularly clever about it either. Same old Awesome Guy. Never change fella. Never change.
ManBearPig?
he eats bacon. This is beached, but could be Rusty. MBP has a different name.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I was SuwaneeHokie820. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
I don't remember one from there. TSL says you joined in May 2013. Isn't that about the time the beached account got shutdown?
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
SuwaneeTim820 wrote:

I see beached. Carry on.
What exactly is it about SuwaneeTim820 that makes you think he is Beached??? Unless I am missing something, he has 15 posts, all polite and mostly apolitical. Nothing in there sounds like Beached.

Besides, if someone wants to abandon a damaged brand and make a clean start with an honest non-trolling account where they participate and say what they actually believe in a meaningful discussion about issues, apart from whatever baggage there was, I'm all for it.

Unless someone is causing trouble, I'm not devoting one clock cycle to trying to figure out who they used to be, if they used to be anyone at all.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:What exactly is it about SuwaneeTim820 that makes you think he is Beached??? Unless I am missing something, he has 15 posts, all polite and mostly apolitical. Nothing in there sounds like Beached.

Besides, if someone wants to abandon a damaged brand and make a clean start apart from whatever baggage there was, I'm all for it.
He's not polite in this thread and seems to be head hunting. That's the way beached approached with his new user accounts, first pretending to be an average joe while taking pot shots. Plus he thinks VoR is reasonable in how he gets to his points. They start out of with some liberal talking point/lie about conservatives and go from there. Beached was on that wave length too.

It would be great if he were dropping the baggage and starting anew.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

What I like about the board is we're just like one big family...dysfunctional as hell. :D

We're like banana's we come in bunches.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ManBearPig?

Maybe - wasn't Rusty from Georgia? Is Suwanee the type of place a pro-reurbanization, central-planned economy enthusiast would love to go and smell his/her own farts while extolling public transportation, gasoline taxes, and entitlement programs?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ManBearPig?

Maybe - wasn't Rusty from Georgia? Is Suwanee the type of place a pro-reurbanization, central-planned economy enthusiast would love to go and smell his/her own farts while extolling public transportation, gasoline taxes, and entitlement programs?
I have no idea, but there's another touch point I'm queuing on.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ManBearPig?

This board would be lucky to have rusty. If there were a tsl hall of fame, he'd be the first inductee.