Writing executive orders for Obama to sign our #1 agenda

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Writing executive orders for Obama to sign our #1 agenda

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

So much for the rule of law. When you have a pen, a phone, and a sycophantic left wing base, who needs it?

I know one thing, if/when we ever get another Republican POTUS, I never want to see another book by some lib writer decrying the "imperial Presidency."
=================

Sheila Jackson Lee: Writing executive orders for Obama to sign ‘our number one agenda’
11:16 PM 02/04/2014

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee said that the new Congressional Full Employment Caucus will “give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign.”

Jackson Lee added that writing up executive orders “should be our number one agenda.”

“We will be answering the call of all of America because people need work and we’re not doing right by them by creating work,” the Texas congresswoman said. “I believe this caucus will put us on the right path and we’ll give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign with pride and strength,” Jackson said Jan. 29 at a press conference where she and fellow Democrats launched the Full Employment Caucus.

“In fact, I think that should be our number one agenda. Let’s write up these executive orders — draft them, of course — and ask the president to stand with us on full employment,” Jackson Lee added.

President Obama has declared 2014 a “year of action” despite facing a Republican-controlled House of Representatives opposed to most of his potential legislative reforms.

The Full Employment Caucus, a new job-oriented working group, was created by Democrats including Rep. John Conyers Jr., Rep. Maxine Waters, Rep. Charles Rangel, Rep. Frederica Wilson, Rep. Barbara Lee, Rep. Jose Serrano, Rep. Mike Quigley, and Jackson Lee.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/04/sheil ... z2sSbIQqQI

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
oaktonhokie

Re: Writing executive orders for Obama to sign our #1 agenda

Post by oaktonhokie »

And remember, this administration said the number one goal for NASA, was Muslims outreach.

And again, consider the source here. Sheila Jackson Lee. One of the very stupidest people ever elected to Congress.

But she dresses well.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:So much for the rule of law. When you have a pen, a phone, and a sycophantic left wing base, who needs it?

I know one thing, if/when we ever get another Republican POTUS, I never want to see another book by some lib writer decrying the "imperial Presidency."
=================

Sheila Jackson Lee: Writing executive orders for Obama to sign ‘our number one agenda’
11:16 PM 02/04/2014

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee said that the new Congressional Full Employment Caucus will “give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign.”

Jackson Lee added that writing up executive orders “should be our number one agenda.”

“We will be answering the call of all of America because people need work and we’re not doing right by them by creating work,” the Texas congresswoman said. “I believe this caucus will put us on the right path and we’ll give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign with pride and strength,” Jackson said Jan. 29 at a press conference where she and fellow Democrats launched the Full Employment Caucus.

“In fact, I think that should be our number one agenda. Let’s write up these executive orders — draft them, of course — and ask the president to stand with us on full employment,” Jackson Lee added.

President Obama has declared 2014 a “year of action” despite facing a Republican-controlled House of Representatives opposed to most of his potential legislative reforms.

The Full Employment Caucus, a new job-oriented working group, was created by Democrats including Rep. John Conyers Jr., Rep. Maxine Waters, Rep. Charles Rangel, Rep. Frederica Wilson, Rep. Barbara Lee, Rep. Jose Serrano, Rep. Mike Quigley, and Jackson Lee.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/04/sheil ... z2sSbIQqQI
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

“We will be answering the call of all of America because people need work and we’re not doing right by them by creating work,” the Texas congresswoman said.

What does she mean by this. Does this woman speak english?
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

She left out the parts about doing this for our children and the Rs being racist.

She'll get to those points later.

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:“We will be answering the call of all of America because people need work and we’re not doing right by them by creating work,” the Texas congresswoman said.

What does she mean by this. Does this woman speak english?
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.