Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: Our institutions are being turned inside out

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:33 am
RiverguyVT wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:17 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:16 pm This will be dismissed swiftly…..
So wait a minute.
The FBI says it would reveal too many undercover assets!?!?

Have cake, eat it too?
And somma y'all say that there aren't two sets of laws?

How many here, other than me, have been mercilessly mocked over and over for saying that there were undercover assets encouraging and partaking in the iNsUrReCtiOn~! ?

You know who you are, mockers...
Own this if you have a shred of integrity.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The FPS and Secret Service personnel were sent in after the Capitol building had been breached, not before.

https://rumble.com/v36eafu-former-capit ... n-jan.html

yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. tUcKeR~!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Tru……
Attachments
IMG_3537.png
IMG_3537.png (928.08 KiB) Viewed 5252 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

^LOL^
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:43 pm^LOL^
Don't forget all of the "outrage" by the left about the "no knock" warrant that allegedly killed Breonna Taylor. The people that were all over social media complaining about that are strangely silent about Craig Robertson. In fact some have said that both him and Ashli Babbot deserved to be killed in cold blood.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Ladies & gentlemen, welcome to the Biden fascist police state. This is the 2nd guy Biden's FBI have murdered in as many weeks.
A neighbor provided some details about what they heard in the early hours of the morning.

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows. I reckon they got him in there,” said Alex Morris, a neighbor.

The FBI released a statement around 9:30 a.m. They state that they are reviewing an agent-involved shooting that occurred this morning at about 6:40 a.m.

The FBI SWAT team was conducting an arrest operation in Henderson. They mentioned that the subject is deceased and that they take all of these officer-involved shootings very seriously.

They have no further information at this time.

Neighbors report that the FBI was on the scene approximately 30 minutes before local law enforcement arrived.

We will provide updates as more information becomes available.

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2023/08/16/1-kil ... at-he-saw/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:12 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:43 pm^LOL^
Don't forget all of the "outrage" by the left about the "no knock" warrant that allegedly killed Breonna Taylor. The people that were all over social media complaining about that are strangely silent about Craig Robertson. In fact some have said that both him and Ashli Babbot deserved to be killed in cold blood.
They’re wringing their hands with glee over both.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

They’re not even hiding it anymore

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:24 pm They’re not even hiding it anymore
They’ve been denying election results longer than Tangerine Hitler. Unusuals are very forgetful.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Some claim this isn’t being taught in classroom………..of course we knew and have receipts.
Diversity teacher says he wants to 'burn things down' for equity agenda after staff trashes his DEl class
https://www.foxnews.com/media/diversit ... -dei-class
"I will have a quick presentation for 8th grade in the next couple weeks… I just want them to work on some of the communication skills and understand some terrible things White people did," he said in an email dated January 2022.
Anti-white Propaganda.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:58 pm Some claim this isn’t being taught in classroom………..of course we knew and have receipts.
Diversity teacher says he wants to 'burn things down' for equity agenda after staff trashes his DEl class
"I will have a quick presentation for 8th grade in the next couple weeks… I just want them to work on some of the communication skills and understand some terrible things White people did," he said in an email dated January 2022.
Anti-white Propaganda.
It is so bizarre. I am back to work after having the summer off (best part of the job! LOL)...and class time is precious. To be wasting time on this nonsense. :?: :?: :?:

I'm at a different school now, and digging it. We don't have anyone there doing this sort of nonsense, praise God.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:05 pm
HokieHam wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:58 pm Some claim this isn’t being taught in classroom………..of course we knew and have receipts.
Anti-white Propaganda.
It is so bizarre. I am back to work after having the summer off (best part of the job! LOL)...and class time is precious. To be wasting time on this nonsense. :?: :?: :?:

I'm at a different school now, and digging it. We don't have anyone there doing this sort of nonsense, praise God.
Have this nonsense? :lol:

Good for you. It amazes me how crappy public schools are and the demand for MOAR money to pay for this crap is given each and every time…….so glad we homeschooled our youngest.
Attachments
IMG_3684.png
IMG_3684.png (482.81 KiB) Viewed 5189 times

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Shut up……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

THE PENTAGON WANTS TO AFFIRM YOUR GENDER TRANSITION. BUT NOT IF YOU'RE AVOIDING THE DRAFT
https://mises.org/power-market/pentago ... ding-draft

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

…….
The Reason the DOJ Asked for Leniency for a BLM Protester Who Killed a Man Is Simply Unbelievable
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/09/0 ... e-n2163510

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:05 pm …….
The Reason the DOJ Asked for Leniency for a BLM Protester Who Killed a Man Is Simply Unbelievable
Hell, I’m surprised they didn’t pay him for his pain and suffering having to go through the trial. Lots of $$ being tossed at BLM protesters.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:17 am
HokieHam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:05 pm …….
Hell, I’m surprised they didn’t pay him for his pain and suffering having to go through the trial. Lots of $$ being tossed at BLM protesters.
Attachments
IMG_3730.png
IMG_3730.png (390.19 KiB) Viewed 5140 times

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Epic post on X on Why no one wants to Join the Military. Starts with "W" and ends with "oke."
And then the Army went woke.

Wokeness is toxic to the Army not just because of the values clash with most ordinary recruits... but it places front and center the entire dynamic that makes the military such an awful career path.

Not only are young men not enticed to join the military out of the knowledge that they're wasting years not getting a university degree, or that their Gender, skin colour, and sexual orientation are still going to count against them even once they're out... They're now having it declared to them that they'll suffer that distain and discrimination even in the military, incvariably by some fat university educated minority woman brought in to give a diversity lecture.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

This is NOT what we were told DHS was for.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 pm This is NOT what we were told DHS was for.
Infuriating
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Don't try to tell me that unions have nothing to do with this.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 pm This is NOT what we were told DHS was for.
They have been weaponizing the government against political enemies. This IS the left. Get ready……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

LOL…..always the same :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
IMG_3764.png
IMG_3764.png (190.79 KiB) Viewed 5093 times