This is your state

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: This is your state

Post by HokieHam »

University professor who lost job for 'black privilege' comment is reinstated, wins back lost pay
https://thepostmillennial.com/universi ... k-lost-pay
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I guess this can now just be the depository for all the woke, anti-white bs still being pushed. You know, the stuff that isn’t really happening…..
Attachments
368B3051-AED5-43DA-A526-3EE7A068346F.jpeg
368B3051-AED5-43DA-A526-3EE7A068346F.jpeg (309.32 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
46F2F0FA-13F8-43CF-ACA5-0C8D054DBBBD.jpeg
46F2F0FA-13F8-43CF-ACA5-0C8D054DBBBD.jpeg (424.28 KiB) Viewed 2382 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Orange County Register: California’s schools are reviving the loyalty oath
California’s universities once required faculty to sign an anti-Communist oath.
Now they require you to sign a communist oath…..but, this isn’t really happening. It’s just a school of legal scholarship! Reeeee!
The California Community College administration has just adopted a rule that will require faculty to use diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEIA) principles and anti-racism in their teaching. DEIA and anti-racism are labels for a family of controversial tenets, from the belief that minority groups should enjoy special privileges in hiring, college admissions and so forth, to the broader view that capitalism and similar bedrock institutions must be uprooted to address systemic racism. Proponents of anti-racism argue that anyone who does not support these deeply divisive concepts is in fact racist.
https://pacificlegal.org/orange-county ... alty-oath/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

It’s obviously NOT okay to be HuWhite.
Attachments
610853EE-D702-402E-9FC1-7B4BD1CEFF49.jpeg
610853EE-D702-402E-9FC1-7B4BD1CEFF49.jpeg (341.42 KiB) Viewed 2362 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

His resignation letter is 🔥🔥🔥. The hypocrisy and acceptable racism against whites is astounding.
Ilya Shapiro resigns from Georgetown following reinstatement after 122-day investigation of tweets
In making this determination, Georgetown effectively told Shapiro he must either toe the company line and keep dissenting opinions to himself or face another investigation and possible sanction. As Shapiro said in his resignation letter:

On this theory, all sorts of comments that someone—anyone—could find offensive would subject me to disciplinary action. This would be a huge Sword of Damocles over my head as I try to engage in my educational mission.
https://www.thefire.org/ilya-shapiro-r ... of-tweets/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

In my hometown……….our military is facing potential wars with China AND Russia……..hopefully the next Preezy will clean freakin house……..disgraceful.
Air Force Includes Drag Show In Woke ‘Diversity’ Festival At Langley
https://www.dailywire.com/news/air-for ... at-langley

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
041AC98F-9EF3-428A-99F2-63F8EC3DF1DE.jpeg
041AC98F-9EF3-428A-99F2-63F8EC3DF1DE.jpeg (377.66 KiB) Viewed 2299 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This is the naïveté seen in the below thread.
'Take these m-----f-----s out': Rutgers prof rails against white people while defending CRT

Professor Brittney Cooper called Critical Race Theory “the proper teaching of American history” and said that white people are “committed to being villains in the aggregate.”
https://campusreform.org/article?id=18318

https://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35164

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

LOL….

UCLA Law launches project to track attacks on critical race theory
The new database identifies anti-critical race theory activity at local, state and federal levels
https://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ucl ... rd-project

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:42 am LOL….

The new database identifies anti-critical race theory activity at local, state and federal levels
Remember.... the FBI strong-armed critics of CRT. Soccer moms at school board meetings were a national security threat.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:11 am

Remember.... the FBI strong-armed critics of CRT. Soccer moms at school board meetings were a national security threat.
Certain people just don’t see what is coming….so naive and enraged with TDS, they’re blind.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Thousands Of Kindergartners Dropped Off Across Nation For First Day Of Grooming
https://babylonbee.com/news/thousands- ... -grooming/

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:08 pm His resignation letter is 🔥🔥🔥. The hypocrisy and acceptable racism against whites is astounding.
Ilya Shapiro resigns from Georgetown following reinstatement after 122-day investigation of tweets
In making this determination, Georgetown effectively told Shapiro he must either toe the company line and keep dissenting opinions to himself or face another investigation and possible sanction. As Shapiro said in his resignation letter:

On this theory, all sorts of comments that someone—anyone—could find offensive would subject me to disciplinary action. This would be a huge Sword of Damocles over my head as I try to engage in my educational mission.
https://www.thefire.org/ilya-shapiro-r ... of-tweets/
Reads like some of the ill-educated morons who post here.
In April of this year—months after my tweet—Ms. Feldblum tweeted: “We have only one political party in this country, the Democrats. The other group is a combination of a cult and an insurrection-supporting crime syndicate.” She went on: “The only ethically and politically responsible stance to take toward the Republican ‘party’ is to consistently point out that it is no longer a legitimate participant in U.S. constitutional democracy.” Unlike me, Ms. Feldblum teaches first-year law students in mandatory courses. This pattern of remarks created a hostile educational environment for Republican students—a protected class under District of Columbia antidiscrimination law. The tweets were quietly deleted without apology or disciplinary action.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

"UCLA School of Law’s Critical Race Studies Program". Just another way to sucker people into paying for a worthless education. They were mad that the Masters and PHd programs were making so much money on things like this.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Good stuff…..

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Thousands Of Kindergartners Dropped Off Across Nation For First Day Of Grooming
https://babylonbee.com/news/thousands- ... -grooming/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:48 pm Good stuff…..

And yet, none of the "this is the GOP now" people won.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Chicago Public Schools’ radical agenda gets uglier: ‘Equity’ video promotes looting and burning – Wirepoints
The video, added to the CPS website in late June, features black author and filmmaker Kimberly Jones. In the video, she is speaking days after George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis by police. She begins with a robust defense of rioting and looting as an entitlement for those presently at the lower end of the economic spectrum.

“Wealthy black people (are) making the commentary…we should not be rioting, we should not be looting, we should not be tearing up our own communities. And then there’s been the argument…we should be hitting them in the pocket…where we don’t spend any money – but I feel like we should do both, and I support both.”

Of looters who struck in Chicago and other cities:

“their only hope and their only opportunity to get some of the things that we flaunt and flash in front of them all the time is to walk through a broken glass window and get it.”

That’s bad enough. But then comes the endorsement of guerilla action and arson as a form of entitled social protest. Jones later in the video adds:

“If the social contract is broken why the f*** do I give a s*** about burning the f****** Football Hall of Fame, and burning the f******Target…f*** your Target, f***your Hall of Fame. As far as I’m concerned they can burn this b**** to the ground. And it still wouldn’t be enough.”
https://wirepoints.org/the-chicago-pub ... d-burning/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Trinity School staffer on leave after admitting she sneaks ‘agenda’ into classroom
https://nypost.com/2022/09/02/trinity- ... reddit.com

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:24 pm
Trinity School staffer on leave after admitting she sneaks ‘agenda’ into classroom
https://nypost.com/2022/09/02/trinity- ... reddit.com
On paid leave... :roll:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

There is no good bathroom policy for a kid with psychological issues that are exacerbated by idiotic parents and educators.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:48 pm
There is no good bathroom policy for a kid with psychological issues that are exacerbated by idiotic parents and educators.
Being a HS teacher now, I'm learning that the parents are often the root of some problems.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Naw……we’re not training teachers in CRT……nope.

Gaslighters. EXACTLY like the Unusuals in this thread……
How Teachers Are Secretly Taught Critical Race Theory
A Pennsylvania father’s determined effort to find out what’s being taught to his children’s instructors.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/if-studen ... 413?page=1