Kindof a big deal up north

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Kindof a big deal up north

Post by HokieHam »

HvilleHokie wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:30 am
HokieHam wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:14 am
HvilleHokie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 pm The truckers and their merry band of idiots leave dc after sitting in dc traffic and accomplishing nothing.

https://news.yahoo.com/people-convoy-gi ... 29989.html
The merry band of idiots occupy the WH
🔥
I know the truth hurts…….$Billions for climate “Justice”……we can start there.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

HvilleHokie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 pm The truckers and their merry band of idiots leave dc after sitting in dc traffic and accomplishing nothing.

I would suggest that those in the WH and the truckers are both a merry band of idiots.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:30 pm

I would suggest that those in the WH and the truckers are both a merry band of idiots.
The truckers sure were disorganized……so, not so smart. Also, with all the restrictions now “magically” going away, I have no idea why they were doing what they were doing.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:22 pm

The truckers sure were disorganized……so, not so smart. Also, with all the restrictions now “magically” going away, I have no idea why they were doing what they were doing.
“Magically”?

Nothing magical about it. The OSHA rule was killed by the courts.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:25 pm
HokieHam wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:22 pm

“Magically”?

Nothing magical about it. The OSHA rule was killed by the courts.
As it should have been. Some companies continues though and have been dropping them. Also, the WH was pushing fear……
Attachments
A6A5367C-254C-4E5C-BD07-547419A8A9DF.jpeg
A6A5367C-254C-4E5C-BD07-547419A8A9DF.jpeg (281.99 KiB) Viewed 348 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Gaslighting…….. Coercion is a type of force. By denying people their jobs and access to services it forced people to get the jab.

This guy is right up our resident Maoist’s corner. He will love it in the Great HuWhite North.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

^^Castro's son^^
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:20 am ^^Castro's son^^

Freakshow
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:25 pm Gaslighting…….. Coercion is a type of force. By denying people their jobs and access to services it forced people to get the jab.

This guy is right up our resident Maoist’s corner. He will love it in the Great HuWhite North.
Good.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:12 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:25 pm Gaslighting…….. Coercion is a type of force. By denying people their jobs and access to services it forced people to get the jab.

Good.
Castro Barbie was rightfully called out for his tinpot dictator routine.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:31 am
HokieHam wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:12 pm

Good.
Castro Barbie was rightfully called out for his tinpot dictator routine.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Sounds familiar.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:33 am Sounds familiar.
Why, I’ll be a goose fried in chicken fat! Hooooda thunk it.

Leftist are the same everywhere. Tyrants who only desire power because they know what is best for everyone.

Edit/Add: you can go back through this thread and see UI80 defending this BS…..of course.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:46 am
HokieJoe wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:33 am Sounds familiar.
Why, I’ll be a goose fried in chicken fat! Hooooda thunk it.

Leftist are the same everywhere. Tyrants who only desire power because they know what is best for everyone.

Edit/Add: you can go back through this thread and see UI80 defending this BS…..of course.

Like the insurrectionist Federal employees you linked who distributed Bolshevik reading materials. They literally discussed subverting the Constitutional function of the United States government. They are too stupid to be employees of the Federal government. They don't understand the Constitutional function of the three branches of government. They are NOT part of the equation. They have NO say.