The Great White Hunter in Daily Beast. The article actually

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: The Great White Hunter in Daily Beast. The article actually

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:28 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:05 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:49 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:24 pm Shocking! Shocking I tell you……..
FBI validated Hunter Biden laptop months before experts claimed Russian disinformation
By the time 51 intel experts made their disinformation claim, FBI knew it wasn’t true and had exploited evidence from laptop, memo shows.
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... ly-claimed

Ever notice how the MoT really takes to whistleblowers, you know, from one side……take Vindman for example……..and with this……..🦗🦗🦗
Feds built $2.2 million tax case against Hunter Biden dating to 2014 before being thwarted
Earliest evidence involved $400,000 in undeclared income from Burisma energy deal in Ukraine, whistleblowers allege to Congress.
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... ating-2014
needs more VaLiDiTy
Don’t worry, DC will be along shortly…..l

Hey guys, thanks for reaching out!

It is 100% certain that Hunter failed to pay taxes and failed to file tax returns.
My personal opinon - he should go to jail. But, you know, that's an opinion, not a fact.
I'm sure he's guilty of a lot of crimes in his lifetime. I'm not sure that what the whistleblowers are claiming, are true.
They have an opinion on what charges should have been filed and what other actions should have been taken. That doesn't mean their opinions are correct.
Investigators don't decide charges, they make recommendations. That's how it works. People disagree with things like this all the time - obviously on a different scale and different level of publicity.

Comer and Grassley have spent a lot of time holding hearings the last few months, with most of their claims fizzling out when it was time to show actual proof. A practical person would not simply believe everything they're being told, based on the history of these claims, from these people.

You can go back to be being duped by RNC Research or whatever other outlets that lie to you all the time. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Blah, blah, blah……you STILL don’t get it…..and I never expect you to….. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Correct……
You’d Go to Prison for What Hunter Biden Did
In reaching his plea deal, the Justice Department violated every norm in the tax-enforcement book.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/youd-go-t ... s-732f8cc0
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Shocking……..

Hopefully the judge blows the deal up……but, I doubt it.
Judge threatens sanctions against Hunter Biden legal team for allegedly misleading court clerk
The first son is expected to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax crimes and a gun violation that could later be dismissed as part of a plea agreement reached with federal prosecutors.
https://justthenews.com/government/cou ... ourt-clerk

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:29 pm Shocking……..

Judge threatens sanctions against Hunter Biden legal team for allegedly misleading court clerk
The first son is expected to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax crimes and a gun violation that could later be dismissed as part of a plea agreement reached with federal prosecutors.
Wow! Deal not happening. Rut-Roh.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:47 pm

Holy crap. They wanted immunity for Hunty being an unregistered foreign agent?????

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:01 pm

Holy crap. They wanted immunity for Hunty being an unregistered foreign agent?????
This unfair deal is now back on after the stunt Hunty’s lawyers tried to pull…….shame.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:28 pm Hey guys, thanks for reaching out!

It is 100% certain that Hunter failed to pay taxes and failed to file tax returns.
My personal opinon - he should go to jail. But, you know, that's an opinion, not a fact.
I'm sure he's guilty of a lot of crimes in his lifetime. I'm not sure that what the whistleblowers are claiming, are true.
They have an opinion on what charges should have been filed and what other actions should have been taken. That doesn't mean their opinions are correct.
Investigators don't decide charges, they make recommendations. That's how it works. People disagree with things like this all the time - obviously on a different scale and different level of publicity.

Comer and Grassley have spent a lot of time holding hearings the last few months, with most of their claims fizzling out when it was time to show actual proof. A practical person would not simply believe everything they're being told, based on the history of these claims, from these people.

You can go back to be being duped by RNC Research or whatever other outlets that lie to you all the time. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What are posts that didn't age well, Alex?

https://beckernews.com/hunter-bidens-sw ... urt-51239/

I'm still amazed there is a judge out there not on the take, or not beholden to the leftist handlers. For Hunter's legal team to have tried a stunt like that tells me they are used to being given kid glove treatment.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:40 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:28 pm Hey guys, thanks for reaching out!

What are posts that didn't age well, Alex?

https://beckernews.com/hunter-bidens-sw ... urt-51239/

I'm still amazed there is a judge out there not on the take, or not beholden to the leftist handlers. For Hunter's legal team to have tried a stunt like that tells me they are used to being given kid glove treatment.
DC only punches right!……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

So, blanket immunity put in there to hide it and the DOJ doesn’t see or know about it after weeks and weeks of negotiations? Who believes they made an error and didn’t see THAT? I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Huge scandal. Garland should be impeached.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:19 pm

So, blanket immunity put in there to hide it and the DOJ doesn’t see or know about it after weeks and weeks of negotiations? Who believes they made an error and didn’t see THAT? I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:16 pm
HokieHam wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:19 pm

2 sets of laws.
And, unprecedented corruption in our entire history. Congrats, dems.
(and yes, Garland must be impeached for this, and other)
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

How A Federal Judge Turned The Tables On Hunter Biden’s Sweetheart Plea Deal
Judge Noreika knew lawyers were trying to paint her into a corner and hide the ball while forcing her to rubber-stamp their absurd bargain.
The DOJ is corrupt as F. They are letting and have let, deliberately, the ability to charge this turd, to lapse. And of course the MoT ignores it and/or acts as if it’s some kind of silly mistake……

https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/27/h ... plea-deal/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

There is NO WAY this plea deal was above board in any way. The DOJ is letting someone off for tax evasion while this leftist administration is adding 87,000 agents to try and stop wha they want to let Hunty off on?

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Traitor Joe and his minions at the DOJ….

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Senator seeks probe into member of Hunter Biden's legal team who may have lied about her identity
"Faith in our justice system has been gravely damaged by the Biden administration’s mishandling of recent cases and restoring its integrity is essential," Sen. Ricketts said.
Republican Senator Pete Ricketts (R-Nebr.) called for a disciplinary inquiry into Hunter Biden's legal team after a judge accused one member of that team of having "misrepresented her identity and who she worked for in an attempt to improperly convince the Clerk's Office" to remove a document from the criminal case involving Hunter Biden just a day before the scheduled hearing on the plea deal agreed to by the Department of Justice and the president's son.
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... r-identity

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Yup…..
Archer testified 'Biden brand' kept Burisma from going under sooner, lawmaker says
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new ... nd-burisma

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Hunter Biden Made Millions Amid ‘Nonstop Debauchery’
Plea agreement by president’s son was made public on Wednesday
He made over $4 million in 2017 and 2018 from various sources
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/article ... #xj4y7vzkg

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Weiss is the special counsel…..LOL…..

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:10 pm Weiss is the special counsel…..LOL…..
Seriously.
Appointing Weiss just gave Hunter iron clad security.

"We looked and there's nothing there"

Just wait. You'll see.

Hang on. I'll change that. "We looked for anything chargeable on Hunter's part, found nothing, BUT LOOK! Gasp! We found evidence that dRuMpF~1 did __x___ in 1974!!!!"
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Yup……
Garland Appoints Special Counsel To Cover Up Biden's Crimes
https://babylonbee.com/news/garland-ap ... ns-crimes/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

“Shoeless Joe” and the Fixing of the Biden Scandal
https://jonathanturley.org/2023/08/13/ ... n-scandal/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Shocking…..
FBI agent says Biden transition team, Secret Service were tipped off on 2020 plans to interview Hunter Biden
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-a ... nter-biden

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:48 pm Shocking…..
FBI agent says Biden transition team, Secret Service were tipped off on 2020 plans to interview Hunter Biden
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-a ... nter-biden
Anyone here who ever tries to mock the notion of me saying "two sets of laws" need only look at the Weiss appointment.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »