The Great White Hunter in Daily Beast. The article actually

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: The Great White Hunter in Daily Beast. The article actually

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:43 pm Hunter Biden is their very own Benghazi. It's cute that when Hunter agreed to testify publicly that the Republican clowns only wanted it behind closed doors and freaked out.

You can understand their closed door approach though. So the "Republican leaders" could run to the media blog circuit so loved here. And the conspiracy circle jerk continues.

You are so cute when you defend the indefensible.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:43 pm Hunter Biden is their very own Benghazi. It's cute that when Hunter agreed to testify publicly that the Republican clowns only wanted it behind closed doors and freaked out.

You can understand their closed door approach though. So the "Republican leaders" could run to the media blog circuit with that twisted kernel of truth so loved here. And the conspiracy circle jerk continues.

This looks like the "same side," Gym:

“Hunter Biden is trying to play by his own rules instead of following the rules required of everyone else. That won’t stand with House Republicans,” he said. Rep. Jim Jordan.

Does Jim really think so little of his gullible followers? Sadly, I can see why. "Jim Jordan - 'When Congress asks you to come to testify, you come.' Unless your name is Jim Jordan and you don't feel like it."
This is absolutely hilarious!😂😂😂😂

It’s as if this isn’t exactly what the left has done.

You do realize they typically have closed door testimony before public, right?

Oh, and your vaunted bubble boy news outlet…..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:46 pm

You can understand their closed door approach though. So the "Republican leaders" could run to the media blog circuit so loved here. And the conspiracy circle jerk continues.

You are so cute when you defend the indefensible.
He’s oblivious to the fact that he’s exactly what he describes…..it truly is comedy gold.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

You know it's a tight case when it doesn't stand up to the scrutiny of fox news entertainment hosts. Off to cozy blog news land. :D :D :D

The chair of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer, is apparently afraid to go up against even the mildest of criticism as he pushes the GOP forward with a symbolic impeachment vote of Joe Biden, telling Newsmax host Eric Bolling that he won’t even dare to go on Fox.

On Monday, Fox anchor Steve Doocy suggested on Fox & Friends that the probe, which hasn’t produced one fact witness who could say Joe Biden did anything illegal and has tried and failed to tie the president into the business dealings of his son Hunter Biden, was meritless.

“They’ve connected the dots, the Department of Justice did, on Hunter, but they have not shown where Joe Biden, you know, did anything illegally,” Doocy said on the network before being harangued by his colleagues.

Thanks to that tiny hole in the conservative safety net that is Fox News, Comer jumped ship to Newsmax on Wednesday, claiming that Doocy’s dissenting opinion is too threatening.

“He’s had that position from the very beginning,” Comer told Bolling. “I’ve quit going on Fox & Friends because of Doocy, you know? I mean, he’s the one guy on Fox that’s been very critical of the investigation. I have my theory why, and we’ll talk about that at a later point, but at the end of the day, he’s entitled to his opinion, but I don’t think the average viewer of Fox News agrees with Doocy one bit.”
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:54 am You know it's a tight case when it doesn't stand up to the scrutiny of fox news entertainment hosts. Off to cozy blog news land. :D :D :D

The chair of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer, is apparently afraid to go up against even the mildest of criticism as he pushes the GOP forward with a symbolic impeachment vote of Joe Biden, telling Newsmax host Eric Bolling that he won’t even dare to go on Fox.

On Monday, Fox anchor Steve Doocy suggested on Fox & Friends that the probe, which hasn’t produced one fact witness who could say Joe Biden did anything illegal and has tried and failed to tie the president into the business dealings of his son Hunter Biden, was meritless.

“They’ve connected the dots, the Department of Justice did, on Hunter, but they have not shown where Joe Biden, you know, did anything illegally,” Doocy said on the network before being harangued by his colleagues.

Thanks to that tiny hole in the conservative safety net that is Fox News, Comer jumped ship to Newsmax on Wednesday, claiming that Doocy’s dissenting opinion is too threatening.

“He’s had that position from the very beginning,” Comer told Bolling. “I’ve quit going on Fox & Friends because of Doocy, you know? I mean, he’s the one guy on Fox that’s been very critical of the investigation. I have my theory why, and we’ll talk about that at a later point, but at the end of the day, he’s entitled to his opinion, but I don’t think the average viewer of Fox News agrees with Doocy one bit.”
Link to your quote? Oh…..I know. You won’t share it.

Just spewing the talking points of your Bubble.

It’s not a mystery to what this is about.

Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

I hope Eric Trump is in line behind Hunter.

This type of buying influence - when your Dad is actually the president - must be investigated for the next year!

Hotel receipts obtained by the Oversight Committee show that the then-prime minister of Malaysia and his delegation spent $259,724 at the Trump DC hotel during a one-week stay in September 2017, including a $10,000 room and a $1,500 “Personal Trainer” for embattled Prime Minister Najib Razak, as well as $9,229 for “Coffee Breaks.” At the time, Razak was unsuccessfully lobbying the Trump administration to drop an investigation into a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund he had co-founded.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Great interview with Andy McCarthy. I’ll try to post later.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:53 pm I hope Eric Trump is in line behind Hunter.

This type of buying influence - when your Dad is actually the president - must be investigated for the next year!

Hotel receipts obtained by the Oversight Committee show that the then-prime minister of Malaysia and his delegation spent $259,724 at the Trump DC hotel during a one-week stay in September 2017, including a $10,000 room and a $1,500 “Personal Trainer” for embattled Prime Minister Najib Razak, as well as $9,229 for “Coffee Breaks.” At the time, Razak was unsuccessfully lobbying the Trump administration to drop an investigation into a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund he had co-founded.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:58 pm Great interview with Andy McCarthy. I’ll try to post later.
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/64-arms ... oplay=true

Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:00 pm
HokieHam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:58 pm Great interview with Andy McCarthy. I’ll try to post later.
You listen to podcasts about Hunter Biden? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:45 pm
HokieHam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:00 pm
You listen to podcasts about Hunter Biden? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
You’re not too bright, are you. I’m betting you listen to npr.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

adorable
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:31 pmadorable
All you have to do is scroll up and see where I heard the interview and said I would post it. He mocks what I listened to, but won’t dare touch the content.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:49 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:31 pmadorable
All you have to do is scroll up and see where I heard the interview and said I would post it. He mocks what I listened to, but won’t dare touch the content.
He mocked that you listened to it. LOL
We can't all be so well-informed as our own Mittster is.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Remember this? Think it will happen to Hunty? Of course not. Even though he has shown utter contempt for not appearing and with what he did today……what a crackhead.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/06 ... ro-arrest/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

‘Member this? Well, Hunter is more of an AHole than this guy……will he get the same treatment the DOJ doled out? Oh…..we know the answer.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/06 ... ro-arrest/

Also, his “art” sales are a scam too………

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

So, everything Dementia Hitler said about Hunty’s art was shite!……shocking……

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/01/16/a ... formation/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Correct……
Hunter’s Painting Foray Had All The Classic Earmarks Of A Biden Family Influence-Peddling Operation
https://thefederalist.com/2024/01/19/h ... operation/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

“An Interesting Name”: Biden Associates Testify on the Influence Peddling of the President and his Family
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/02/14/ ... is-family/

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:59 pm
“An Interesting Name”: Biden Associates Testify on the Influence Peddling of the President and his Family
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/02/14/ ... is-family/
Walker may have some good info if the House idiots can come up with some meaningful questions. My guess is that they'll spend lots of time questioning Bobulinski who has already made lots of claims that were complete BS.
The House GOP is incompetent.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Hunter Biden Met Privately with ‘F—ing Spy Chief of China’ During Hong Kong Trip, Jim Biden Testifies
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administra ... testifies/

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:41 pm
Hunter Biden Met Privately with ‘F—ing Spy Chief of China’ During Hong Kong Trip, Jim Biden Testifies
That's a strange article. Claims Hunter met China's spy chief, and then details how Jim Biden testified that he met with Patrick Ho, who is not (never has been) the top China intelligence Minister.

It's kind of monumentally stupid since the guy Hunter met with is crook and is guilty of trying to bribe government officials in other countries. Seems like spending time on that info is more important than making up crap. Way to go Free Beacon!!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Hunter Biden’s Chinese legal ‘client’ threatens to sue unless first son pays back $1 million
https://nypost.com/2024/03/03/opinion/ ... 1-million/

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:24 pm
That's a strange article. Claims Hunter met China's spy chief, and then details how Jim Biden testified that he met with Patrick Ho, who is not (never has been) the top China intelligence Minister.

It's kind of monumentally stupid since the guy Hunter met with is crook and is guilty of trying to bribe government officials in other countries. Seems like spending time on that info is more important than making up crap. Way to go Free Beacon!!
Pretty sure the article said Jim Biden was the one that claimed Hunter had met the spy chief, while the article identified him as otherwise.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:58 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:24 pm

Pretty sure the article said Jim Biden was the one that claimed Hunter had met the spy chief, while the article identified him as otherwise.
Rereading the article. Looks like Hunter is the one saying that Ho was the spy chief. Not exactly the most reliable source....