Sussman, Georgia Tech and the Clinton’s. Of course!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Sussman, Georgia Tech and the Clinton’s. Of course!

Post by HokieJoe »

"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Sussman, Georgia Tech and the Clinton’s. Of course!

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:07 pm
Nothing to see here. Let’s spend more time and energy screeching about DrUMPF! And CuLtZ! And INnSuRreCtIoN!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Worse than Watergate.

It's Watergate in reverse, where bad actors, directed by The Clinton machine…..thank God Bill reduced something while Preezy……., spy on, and try to set up POTUS, and then institute a wide-ranging, conspiratorial, cover-up and actually investigate the people they thrust the lie on!

Why isn't anyone in jail yet?

Oh yeah. The rule of law is DEAD. I’m sure we will get to the bottom of this in 50 years……..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Two sets of laws.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Can you imagine?

Just imagine this shoe on the other foot. :lol: :lol:

This country is effed.
Thanks liberal voters. Thanks.

Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:45 am

Can you imagine?

Just imagine this shoe on the other foot. :lol: :lol:

This country is effed.
Thanks liberal voters. Thanks.

Yup. If this was reversed, they would already have a new Woodward and Bernstein getting praise from the ivory towers of government and the MoT……..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

If anything ever warranted a special prosecutor, this is it.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:12 am If anything ever warranted a special prosecutor, this is it.
We’re a cuLT!

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

https://thelibertydaily.com/donald-trum ... -by-death/
In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death.
-Donald Trump
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Nobody spied on Trump...Isn't that the bullsh!t we heard from the parrots?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:54 am Nobody spied on Trump...Isn't that the bullsh!t we heard from the parrots?
Yup. Constantly.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Durham gonna get suicided.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

AH, yes……….

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:19 pm AH, yes……….

60 Minuets in Major D...
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Y’all got any more of them inSuRreCtIoN comments to go along with this post?
Attachments
BECCFB7F-5DCA-4293-B32D-6F3283E58D1C.jpeg
BECCFB7F-5DCA-4293-B32D-6F3283E58D1C.jpeg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 670 times

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:32 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:54 am Nobody spied on Trump...Isn't that the bullsh!t we heard from the parrots?
Yup. Constantly.
Does anyone find it odd that Durham is going to prove all these criminal activities, but his only charge here is against someone for lying to the FBI??
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:28 pm
Yup. Constantly.
Does anyone find it odd that Durham is going to prove all these criminal activities, but his only charge here is against someone for lying to the FBI??
I’m not holding out hope for anything……….but I have no doubt what happened knowing the Clintons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:52 pm
Yup. Constantly.
I’m not holding out hope for anything……….but I have no doubt what happened knowing the Clintons.
"I have no doubt what happened", said every Dem and Never-Trumper.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:03 pm
Yup. Constantly.
Well, I know you’ve said it a lot then.😂

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:21 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:03 pm
Yup. Constantly.
Well, I know you’ve said it a lot then.😂
Yeh, nope. :roll: :roll: :roll: :)
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Yup. Constantly.

:lol:

The evidence in the filing implicates others. Are charges for them forthcoming? We'll have to wait and see.

If true, maybe they'll be offered immunity for turning over evidence.
Trump was spied on. That much is for certain.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:06 am
Yup. Constantly.

The evidence in the filing implicates others. Are charges for them forthcoming? We'll have to wait and see.

It’s hilarious. Was DC one of the ones claiming Drumpf! was never spied on?

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:06 am
Yup. Constantly.

I think you guys have a hard time discerning spying vs surveillance.

And the filing doesn't contain any evidence.
It contains claims that muat be proven.

The DNS lookups were about traffic between the Russian bank, Alta Bank, and Trump organization used to send out marketing emails. The return traffic from Alta was simply the Alta algorithms pinging that server to try and determine if they were spam.
The Dems tried to use that as proof of Russian collusion. The NYT and WaPo didn't even fall for it.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

So now one party can "surveil" another party's candidate as long as we call it "surveillance" and not "spying"? Damn, if only Richard Nixon knew that trick!
Special counsel John Durham, who has been investigating the origins of the "Russiagate" hoax for the past year, confirmed in a court filing last Friday that former President Donald Trump was illegally spied upon by associates of Hillary Clinton in order to delegitimize his election victory and presidency.

In the filing, which was obtained by the Washington Examiner, Durham said he has evidence that “Technology Executive-1,” known to be former Neustar Senior Vice President Rodney Joffe, worked with indicted Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann to exploit internet traffic data and access “dedicated servers for the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP).” Joffe then “exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump,” the filing says.

Joffe also “enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university” who had access to “large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract,” Durham said.

“[Joffe] tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’ tying then-candidate Trump to Russia,” he added. “In doing so, [Joffe] indicated that he was seeking to please certain ‘VIPs,’ referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -president