HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: SCOTUS set to overturn Roe v Wade……and of course

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:58 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:40 am
Major Kong wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:09 am
HokieHam wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:47 am Yup…..two sets of laws…..
🤬🤬🤬

Biden hates the Constitution.
Biden is an idiot, but I'm pretty sure he's not involved in the charges (if he has any idea about any of the FACE Act violations that have been charged).
And we still don't know what the sentence will be. IMO, they should be charged, maybe with a violation, but if charged with a fed offense, the sentence should be light.

In the Tennessee situation, all of them are guilty of violating the FACE Act, and all of them knew they were violating it. They should have been arrested and charged with something. None of them should be given anything close to the max sentence allowed.

The DOJ did the same thing last year with a reproductive health clinic, where some activists spray painted messages on the walls, things like "If abortions aren’t safe, neither are you". Should they be charged? Yep. With a federal offense, probably not.
And certainly not anything near the max allowed under FACE.

The FACE Act has become the FARCE Act.

The protestors should receive some penalty if I understand the story correctly. They blocked the entrance- which is illegal per law.

OTOH, I have no faith that justice will be meted out fairly here because Biden's WH is full of vengeful jackasses.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:33 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:58 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:40 am
Major Kong wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:09 am
HokieHam wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:47 am Yup…..two sets of laws…..
🤬🤬🤬

Biden hates the Constitution.
Biden is an idiot, but I'm pretty sure he's not involved in the charges (if he has any idea about any of the FACE Act violations that have been charged).
And we still don't know what the sentence will be. IMO, they should be charged, maybe with a violation, but if charged with a fed offense, the sentence should be light.

In the Tennessee situation, all of them are guilty of violating the FACE Act, and all of them knew they were violating it. They should have been arrested and charged with something. None of them should be given anything close to the max sentence allowed.

The DOJ did the same thing last year with a reproductive health clinic, where some activists spray painted messages on the walls, things like "If abortions aren’t safe, neither are you". Should they be charged? Yep. With a federal offense, probably not.
And certainly not anything near the max allowed under FACE.

The FACE Act has become the FARCE Act.

The protestors should receive some penalty if I understand the story correctly. They blocked the entrance- which is illegal per law.

OTOH, I have no faith that justice will be meted out fairly here because Biden's WH is full of vengeful jackasses.
Yep, it will be interesting to see how the sentencing comes down. The 10.5 years max sentence should be held for those physically attacking people or trying to harm people.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The Kackling Hyena tours an abortion clinic……

Death. Cult.

Period.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Ghouls…..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

God help us.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »