Oh….oh…..oh…..hey 80, tell us what the CDC has to say about this….

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Oh….oh…..oh…..hey 80, tell us what the CDC has to say about this….

Post by HokieHam »

Give us all the updated info! We need to know!

rIGhT WInG site alert🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Look out,Mae need a HuffPoo counter!…….
Attachments
D106B663-490D-491D-9369-A07D7A463D63.jpeg
D106B663-490D-491D-9369-A07D7A463D63.jpeg (141.56 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: Oh….oh…..oh…..hey 80, tell us what the CDC has to say about this….

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:52 am Give us all the updated info! We need to know!

The WHO and CDC have indicated that most cases have been among gay and bisexual men that have multiple sexual contacts.. However it’s not just an STD since it can be transmitted in non sexual contact. There is concern that it will make its way to the general populace.

You know…. Facts vs obviously homophobic memes.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:09 am
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:52 am Give us all the updated info! We need to know!

The WHO and CDC have indicated that most cases have been among gay and bisexual men that have multiple sexual contacts.. However it’s not just an STD since it can be transmitted in non sexual contact. There is concern that it will make its way to the general populace.

Atta boy!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:13 am

Atta boy!
Yep. Facts. It deserves an atta boy.

Your idiotic meme…. Not so much.

I hear ivermectin can cure the pox though.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:15 am

Atta boy!

Oh boy! We got an Ivermectin post! Come one! Now do fluorescent lights! C’mon man!

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:17 am

Atta boy!

Oh boy! We got an Ivermectin post! Come one! Now do fluorescent lights! C’mon man!
Hope you don’t get the pox ham.

Wrap it.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:19 am

Atta boy!

Wrap it.
I won’t….because I’m not Ghey………and I’m married. Don’t be a monkey, 80…. I know it’s hard, but, just don’t.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/25/who-mon ... ities.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/27/monkey ... pread.html

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/07/28 ... to-say-it/

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:24 am

Atta boy!

Wrap it.
I won’t….because I’m not Ghey………and I’m married. Don’t be a monkey, 80…. I know it’s hard, but, just don’t.

So the links support what I initially said…

“The WHO and CDC have indicated that most cases have been among gay and bisexual men that have multiple sexual contacts.. However it’s not just an STD since it can be transmitted in non sexual contact. There is concern that it will make its way to the general populace.”

While your and my risk (currently) is minimal, that could easily change of it starts spreading to the general populace due to family transmission that aren’t sexual in nature.

I’ll chalk you up as not fully understanding all the modes of transmission this disease has.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:34 am
Atta boy!

Wrap it.

“The WHO and CDC have indicated that most cases have been among gay and bisexual men that have multiple sexual contacts.. However it’s not just an STD since it can be transmitted in non sexual contact. There is concern that it will make its way to the general populace.”

While your and my risk (currently) is minimal, that could easily change of it starts spreading to the general populace due to family transmission that aren’t sexual in nature.

I’ll chalk you up as not fully understanding all the modes of transmission this disease has.
I’ll chalk you up, again…..for assigning to me something that I didn’t say. Same shiRt, different post. Congrats! You never fail!

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:46 pm
hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:34 am

Wrap it.

I’ll chalk you up, again…..for assigning to me something that I didn’t say. Same shiRt, different post. Congrats! You never fail!
Poor little Ham. Gets caught with his hand in the Monkeypox jar and then gets butthurt when called out about it.

You, in fact, said you can’t get it because you aren’t gay. The facts are, you don’t have to be gay to get it.

(This is the part where you post another homophobic meme form some obscure fringe website)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hOmOpHObIc!
San Francisco declares emergency over monkeypox spread
The mayor of San Francisco announced a state of emergency Thursday over the growing number of monkeypox cases
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStor ... d-87591402
State Of Emergency In San Francisco Declared Over Monkeypox Spread
https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-of ... 29467.html
Cases of monkeypox have increased in California since late June—the end of Pride Month.

“San Francisco is an epicenter for the country. Thirty percent of all cases in California are in San Francisco,” said San Francisco Public Health Officer Dr. Susan Philip.

San Francisco shut down its primary monkeypox vaccination clinic earlier this week after it ran out of doses, saying it had only received 7,800 doses of a requested 35,000.

“That is not nearly enough, and the reality is we are going to need far more than 35,000 vaccines to protect our LGBTQ community and to slow the spread of this virus,” Breed said.

A study published in the Journal of New England Medicine on July 21—the first major peer-reviewed study of monkeypox infections—indicated that a vast majority of people with monkeypox were gay or bisexual men, and a vast majority of the infections were suspected to have occurred through sexual activity in 95 percent of those infected. Researchers had observed monkeypox infection across 16 countries between April and June, when cases began to be reported in countries outside of Africa.

“San Francisco was at the forefront of the public health responses to HIV and COVID-19, and we will be at the forefront when it comes to monkeypox,” said state Sen. Scott Wiener, a Democrat who represents San Francisco.

“We can’t and won’t leave the LGTBQ community out to dry.”

The San Francisco mayor clarified that officials “are not implementing behavior restrictions or other measures like we did under COVID.”of course they won’t

“This is all about having the resources and ability to move quickly to deploy these resources,” Breed said.
'Wont leave the LGBTQ community behind'

I can see it now. the new rallying cry will become:

We are all LGBTQ now!

(Same thing they did with AIDS[which really was the point of this post, but don’t confuse the resident TDS tard])

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:01 pm hOmOpHObIc!
The mayor of San Francisco announced a state of emergency Thursday over the growing number of monkeypox cases
Cases of monkeypox have increased in California since late June—the end of Pride Month.

“San Francisco is an epicenter for the country. Thirty percent of all cases in California are in San Francisco,” said San Francisco Public Health Officer Dr. Susan Philip.

San Francisco shut down its primary monkeypox vaccination clinic earlier this week after it ran out of doses, saying it had only received 7,800 doses of a requested 35,000.

“That is not nearly enough, and the reality is we are going to need far more than 35,000 vaccines to protect our LGBTQ community and to slow the spread of this virus,” Breed said.

A study published in the Journal of New England Medicine on July 21—the first major peer-reviewed study of monkeypox infections—indicated that a vast majority of people with monkeypox were gay or bisexual men, and a vast majority of the infections were suspected to have occurred through sexual activity in 95 percent of those infected. Researchers had observed monkeypox infection across 16 countries between April and June, when cases began to be reported in countries outside of Africa.

“San Francisco was at the forefront of the public health responses to HIV and COVID-19, and we will be at the forefront when it comes to monkeypox,” said state Sen. Scott Wiener, a Democrat who represents San Francisco.

The San Francisco mayor clarified that officials “are not implementing behavior restrictions or other measures like we did under COVID.”of course they won’t

“This is all about having the resources and ability to move quickly to deploy these resources,” Breed said.

We are all LGBTQ now!

(Same thing they did with AIDS[which really was the point of this post, but don’t confuse the resident TDS tard])
I had two really good friends/frat brothers who came out as gay end up dying from AIDS in the late 80’s.

They were ostracized and dehumanized by people like you.

I also volunteered at a hospice for AIDS patients when no one would go near them due to irrational fear. Had some friends that effectively stopped returning phone calls after that because of either fear, ignorance, bigotry or a combination of the 3.

So honestly, on this type of thing, you can go (f) uck yourself, Richard.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:11 pm

We are all LGBTQ now!

I had two really good friends/frat brothers who came out as gay end up dying from AIDS in the late 80’s.

I also volunteered at a hospice for AIDS patients when no one would go near them due to irrational fear. Had some friends that effectively stopped returning phone calls after that because of either fear, ignorance, bigotry or a combination of the 3.

Because of people like me? LOL. Once again, you pull your same shiRt.

You can do the same, 80. You do nothing here but shiRtpost, just like on TSL.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hOmOpHObiC! How dare they state the truth, highlighted in bold! Can’t do that……..TDSTard to the rescue!
Op-Ed: Monkeypox became an emergency because we’ve neglected LGBTQ community health
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/ ... alth-risks
It’s no accident that this virus receiving a weak public health response is one that mostly affects men who have sex with men, many of whom self-identify as gay, bisexual and transgender. In fact, WHO advisers declined to declare a monkeypox emergency in June in part because the disease has not moved out of this primary risk group. With cases rising, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus overruled advisers to make the declaration.

To be clear, nothing about LGBTQ individuals makes them more biologically susceptible to monkeypox. The current outbreak is primarily transmitting via close physical and sexual contact, though it can also spread through respiratory secretions and touching infected materials (such as clothing and linens). The reason this virus continues unchecked among men who have sex with men is that public health authorities have been slow to treat the risk to these individuals as an emergency.

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:15 pm

We are all LGBTQ now!

Yeah.

People like you.

Small minded little bigots afraid of getting the ghey.

What’s the phrase….

He doth protest too much.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

And this is what 80 left out with the cases of the two children…..
First Children in US Test Positive for Monkeypox, CDC Chief Says Both Had Contact with Gay Men
https://www.westernjournal.com/first-c ... t-gay-men/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:21 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:15 pm

We are all LGBTQ now!

Yeah.

People like you.

Small minded little bigots afraid of getting the ghey.

What’s the phrase….

He doth protest too much.
Same shiRt, different post.

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:24 pm And this is what 80 left out with the cases of the two children…..
First Children in US Test Positive for Monkeypox, CDC Chief Says Both Had Contact with Gay Men
And?

As I said, it will get into the general population. It’s not just a gay disease.

Or are you suggesting keeping kids (and others) away from gay family members?

You’re simply a bigoted Richard.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:27 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:24 pm And this is what 80 left out with the cases of the two children…..
And?

As I said, it will get into the general population. It’s not just a gay disease.

Ah…..see the pivot from Covid here. How consistent! The lgbtqP123xyz “community” DO have Uber rights! You’re a tool.

The only Dick here is you. Been you for a looong time too.

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

and try to learn to read. From my prior post..

“While your and my risk (currently) is minimal, that could easily change of it starts spreading to the general populace due to family transmission that aren’t sexual in nature.”

Richard.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:29 pm
And?

Ah…..see the pivot from Covid here. How consistent! The lgbtqP123xyz “community” DO have Uber rights! You’re a tool.

WTF does COvid have to do with any of this?

Getting flustered Ham.

Are you having to deal with some latent tendencies now?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:32 pm

“While your and my risk (currently) is minimal, that could easily change of it starts spreading to the general populace due to family transmission that aren’t sexual in nature.”

Richard.
…..and you’re ignoring the link as to why this children got it…..and there’s a reason why you ignored it. But you have to jump to assign people things once you start getting shredded.

It’s the same thing with AIDS. Others were at risk, but it was minimal if you didn’t engage in certain behaviors.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:34 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:29 pm
And?

WTF does COvid have to do with any of this?

Getting flustered Ham.

Are you having to deal with some latent tendencies now?
Ah….now 80 goes to the “your gay” bit. You are so predictable.

You are seriously dense of you don’t get the link to COVID…….and your double standard on that too.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:39 pm

Richard.
…..and you’re ignoring the link as to why this children got it…..and there’s a reason why you ignored it. But you have to jump to assign people things once you start getting shredded.

It’s the same thing with AIDS. Others were at risk, but it was minimal if you didn’t engage in certain behaviors.
I didn’t ignore anything,

Your reading comprehension skills are horrible.

Once again….slowly - family transmission. As in living in the same household.
Just.
Like.
I.
Said.
The.
First.
Two.
Times.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:45 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:39 pm

Richard.

I didn’t ignore anything,

Your reading comprehension skills are horrible.

Once again….slowly - family transmission. As in living in the same household.
Just.
Like.
I.
Said.
The.
First.
Two.
Times.
And…..you’re still ignoring the bigger picture, which is why you didn’t post about that and think my meme is hOmOPhoBiC!……….dense as can be.

Time to go make some pies instead of arguing with someone who should be on their meds.