Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: How much is too much?

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:54 am
HokieJoe wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 am
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:28 pm The President of the United States has sent $200 billion to the country that paid him and his crack smoking son $10 million.

The democrats and some scumbag Republicans have an odd fascination with Ukraine.

After all, the DNC refused access to their servers to the FBi in ongoing investigation of rUsSiAn hAcKinG involving Wikileaks.

It's okay though. They gave the servers to a Crowdstrike. One of it's founders, Dimitri Alperovitch, is Ukrainian. And Comey said everything is okay because Crowdstrike shared their findings with the FBi.

It's okay that we relied on a private company to conduct a forensic examination of data which has national security implications. Because the DNC and the alphabet news propagandists said so!
LOL. The DNC provided the FBI with an image of their servers, which is all they needed. They also didn't give the servers to Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike used the same server images that were given to the FBI, to complete their assessments.

And while we're talking about an odd fascination with Ukraine, Alperovitch was born in Russia, not Ukraine.

I'm sure you could take a quick course in forensics 101 from a local community college, if you need to bone up on the subject. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
FybvsozWcAEPhWB.jpeg
FybvsozWcAEPhWB.jpeg (78.26 KiB) Viewed 12180 times
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:30 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:28 pm The President of the United States has sent $200 billion to the country that paid him and his crack smoking son $10 million.

The democrats and some scumbag Republicans have an odd fascination with Ukraine.

After all, the DNC refused access to their servers to the FBi in ongoing investigation of rUsSiAn hAcKinG involving Wikileaks.

It's okay though. They gave the servers to a Crowdstrike. One of it's founders, Dimitri Alperovitch, is Ukrainian. And Comey said everything is okay because Crowdstrike shared their findings with the FBi.

It's okay that we relied on a private company to conduct a forensic examination of data which has national security implications. Because the DNC and the alphabet news propagandists said so!
LOL. The DNC provided the FBI with an image of their servers, which is all they needed. They also didn't give the servers to Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike used the same server images that were given to the FBI, to complete their assessments.

And while we're talking about an odd fascination with Ukraine, Alperovitch was born in Russia, not Ukraine.

I'm sure you could take a quick course in forensics 101 from a local community college, if you need to bone up on the subject. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It truly is amazing to watch.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Terrific response RGVT. You'd think after 7 or so years, people would have some clue as to the actual facts.
Of course, you are free to provide some evidence that what I wrote was wrong.

You won't, of course.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:38 pm

You're also free to tell me which of the things I wrote is wrong. An easy one should be providing some evidence that Alperpovitch is Ukrainian.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:07 pm

You're also free to tell me which of the things I wrote is wrong. An easy one should be providing some evidence that Alperpovitch is Ukrainian.
Not what I was referring to.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:29 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Not what I was referring to.
Mmmmkay. :roll: :roll: :roll:
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

They actually imaged the servers? Really McFly?

:lol:

Stick to bean counting sonny.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:13 am

Yes. They created an image of the servers. You take issue with that terminology, or whatever it is that your LOL'ing, so what. That's just you lashing because you're clueless and fell for a pile of lies. It still shows how stupid your post was.
Get back to me when you've figured out which part of Ukraine Alpertovich was born.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :clown: :clown: :clown:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

The idea that they're using current value to determine how much they can send is pretty horrible. They should use purchase price, or purchase price plus inflation, at the least.
Valuation is more important for for-profit companies whose assets are important to them and their investors (and the IRS).
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:18 am

Yes. They created an image of the servers. You take issue with that terminology, or whatever it is that your LOL'ing, so what. That's just you lashing because you're clueless and fell for a pile of lies. It still shows how stupid your post was.
Get back to me when you've figured out which part of Ukraine Alpertovich was born.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Uh huh. Have you ever imaged anything in your life? I mean, besides the Ice Capades...
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:10 am

Uh huh. Have you ever imaged anything in your life? I mean, besides the Ice Capades...
Nope. Crowdstrike has though. As have thousands of cyber security firms when doing forensic investigations, and including tons of collaboration with the FBI and other govt. entities.
Funny how you haven't said anything about your initial derpy dopey post on the subject. Just attack me for pointing out your stupidity. Your post is still stupid, Joe.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:56 am
HokieJoe wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:10 am

Nope. Crowdstrike has though. As have thousands of cyber security firms when doing forensic investigations, and including tons of collaboration with the FBI and other govt. entities.
Funny how you haven't said anything about your initial derpy dopey post on the subject. Just attack me for pointing out your stupidity. Your post is still stupid, Joe.

Ever reliable HFDC. Always running interference for the left. Denying the FBI the right to examine (for purposes of an active investigation) the intact f'ing storage media from the illegal servers on Hillary's premises...Oh, oh, It's okay Cwowdstwike is on it!

I don't pay taxes to Crowdstrike. I pay taxes to the United States government to investigate issues involving potential national security issues.

Investigating potential security breaches by a foreign state is the IC's job, not Crowdstrike. Maintaining national security is the IC's job. Not Crowdstrike.

Crowdstrike wasn't any more qualified to conduct the investigation than the FBI. Moreover, maintaining chain of evidence is crucial for any investigation, moron.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Exactly Kong. The “we’ve sent $50B worth of weapons to Ukraine” stuff is an exaggeration. The US HS sent some good stuff, but mostly old stuff that is at/near end of useful life anyway. We’ve invested far less in lend/lease than the accountants say and the ROI has been enormous.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:58 pm

Terrific response RGVT. You'd think after 7 or so years, people would have some clue as to the actual facts.

You won't, of course.
The "it's all they needed" is pretty funny. Info was withheld! Full stop. Two sets of laws. Info subpeoned was destroyed. Bleach bit, etc. Good grief.

What was given someone else is immaterial.

Sorry. IIWII

Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Ah yes. The ol' "valuation error" ruse.

LOL
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:26 pm

You won't, of course.
The "it's all they needed" is pretty funny. Info was withheld! Full stop. Two sets of laws. Info subpeoned was destroyed. Bleach bit, etc. Good grief.

Sorry. IIWII

I have a feeling that if I destroyed subpoenaed info, I would be in prison….

It’s amazing the lengths some people go to just write this shiRt off. :lol: :lol:

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

You won't, of course.

Sorry. IIWII

Hillary's orders to wipe files from her server, and her lies about not telling someone to wipe them, are related to HIllary's email servers, not Crowdstrike and the DNC hack.

Literally every person involved in the DNC investigation has said that they had everything they needed, and that the use of server images was both proper and standard.
Sorry, you're wrong. IIWII.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:34 pm

You won't, of course.

Sorry. IIWII

I have a feeling that if I destroyed subpoenaed info, I would be in prison….

It’s amazing the lengths some people go to just write this shiRt off. :lol: :lol:
It's certainly possible, but that is not what this part of the thread was about. The Hillary email tangent is the result of someone's train running off the rails.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:26 pm

You won't, of course.

Sorry. IIWII

Hillary's orders to wipe files from her server, and her lies about not telling someone to wipe them, are related to HIllary's email servers, not Crowdstrike and the DNC hack.

Literally every person involved in the DNC investigation has said that they had everything they needed, and that the use of server images was both proper and standard.

:roll:

Just, damn.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:26 pm Hillary's orders to wipe files from her server, and her lies about not telling someone to wipe them, are related to HIllary's email servers, not Crowdstrike and the DNC hack.

Yes or no. Did they get access to the servers? NO.
Yes or no. Did they get access to what a 3rd party copied off the servers? Yes.

Of course people who had an interest in not investigating said they had what they need. LOL
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:00 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:26 pm Hillary's orders to wipe files from her server, and her lies about not telling someone to wipe them, are related to HIllary's email servers, not Crowdstrike and the DNC hack.

Yes or no. Did they get access to the servers? NO.
Yes or no. Did they get access to what a 3rd party copied off the servers? Yes.

Of course people who had an interest in not investigating said they had what they need. LOL
Who had an interest in "not investigating"? Why would someone not want to know whether Russian hackers hacked their servers (something the FBI knew about well before the DNC did), and to know whether they took data from the servers (we know the Russians, or someone, did)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Pretty much.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »