dEniERs~! cOnSPirAcIStS~! bLuEaNoN~!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: dEniERs~! cOnSPirAcIStS~! bLuEaNoN~!

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:39 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:24 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:19 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:10 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:07 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:47 pm

Never said he was a victim, DC. Talk about dumb takes…..

The (D)umbs have been doing this since 2000……
"The (D)umbs had nothing to do with anything he’s done"...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And here's more from the Kraken Kook.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 515adce760
So you don’t think the actions the (D)umbs after they lost in 2016 had nothing to do with his actions since and now? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I can post eye rolls just as easily.
Sure, what the Ds did made Trump angry and upset, and reacted like he always does. Lie, cheat, steal, blame others. Poor, poor Donald.

Why do you keep saying he's a victim, and then saying you didn't say he's a victim.

He's either a victim of the Ds and that's why he did what he keeps doing, or he's responsible for his own actions.
I’m saying it’s his personality. That’s plain and simple to understand, is it not?
And let me say further……it’s one of his worst character flaws. He cannot let attacks go without punching back……..his worst flaw is not being able to shut up, which is unfortunately tied to this one. As I’ve said before, one of the reasons why he won is Pubs want someone to punch back…..unfortunately, they got someone who while punching back, swings in all directions and he hits himself right in the NUTZ.
His worst flaw is being a dishonest POS who will do anything to win. Everything else pales in comparison.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:21 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder when DC started caaaaaring about people crying “the election was illegitimate”, or “stolen”?

"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:00 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:21 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder when DC started caaaaaring about people crying “the election was illegitimate”, or “stolen”?

You want to play the whataboutism game?

I don't care about people crying about elections being illegitimate. I didn't care about Trump crying about it.
I cared when he started making up lies about the election, having his people lie about it, convincing his idiotic supporters to donate hundreds of millions to support his lies, getting Congressman to repeat his lies and vote not to certify the election, and then get people to attack the Capitol in support of his lies.

No one else has come remotely close to what he did.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 pm

I don't care about people crying about elections being illegitimate. I didn't care about Trump crying about it.
I cared when he started making up lies about the election, having his people lie about it, convincing his idiotic supporters to donate hundreds of millions to support his lies, getting Congressman to repeat his lies and vote not to certify the election, and then get people to attack the Capitol in support of his lies.

Well, maybe you should care when ANY politician calls an election illegitimate. That is questioning the basics of our republic……when that cannot be trusted, it’s extremely damaging. All the crap the Dems pulled in the clip in the OP was disgusting from 2000 on. What Yrump did and is doing is idiotic and repulsive and has gone through a process proving him wrong….
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 pm You want to play the whataboutism game?

Trump didn't "get people to attack the Capitol"
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:18 pm Well, maybe you should care when ANY politician calls an election illegitimate. That is questioning the basics of our republic……when that cannot be trusted, it’s extremely damaging. All the crap the Dems pulled in the clip in the OP was disgusting from 2000 on. What Yrump did and is doing is idiotic and repulsive and has gone through a process proving him wrong….
...still waiting on the media to pick up the story.

We should always be in a position of strength confirming elections are secure. Without secure elections, we are nothing at all. I think there are holes in the system still.
Salute the Marines
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:33 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 pm You want to play the whataboutism game?

You’re delusional.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:18 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 pm

Well, maybe you should care when ANY politician calls an election illegitimate. That is questioning the basics of our republic……when that cannot be trusted, it’s extremely damaging. All the crap the Dems pulled in the clip in the OP was disgusting from 2000 on. What Yrump did and is doing is idiotic and repulsive and has gone through a process proving him wrong….
That's a fair take.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:33 pm

Oh boy.
vtrider
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Meh

Post by vtrider »

[/quote]

💯 correct
hokie80
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

vtrider wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:21 am Trump didn't "get people to attack the Capitol"
💯 correct
[/quote]

Y’all really are delusioanal.
Attachments
0D2C4143-4527-4F6A-A593-FAB02E469BA0.jpeg
0D2C4143-4527-4F6A-A593-FAB02E469BA0.jpeg (101.73 KiB) Viewed 464 times
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I wonder how many cases of TDS can be explained by this...

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

The Bobbsey Twins were in full damage control mode in this thread. RG posts a video about Democrats claiming illegitimate and stolen elections. The level of denial is remarkable.

Every politician or operative in that video who made those claims, yeah, they're traitorous fvcks.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:35 pm The Bobbsey Twins were in full damage control mode in this thread. RG posts a video about Democrats claiming illegitimate and stolen elections. The level of denial is remarkable.

Every politician or operative in that video who made those claims, yeah, they're traitorous fvcks.
Yup. These old threads are great to go back and look at the narrative being touted.