Any wagers on whether this was a tRump supporter or a BLM?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Any wagers on whether this was a tRump supporter or a BLM?

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:52 pm
HooFighter wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:49 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:16 pmNothing in Hville's link says anything definitive except for the fact that Depape is crazy AF.

On a side note, I see you and Hville find nothing pRobLeMaTic with dimwithit and Uprising's unhinged posts in this thread.

Wow
Sweet **** Jesus it literally says the guy broke in to the house to take Nancy Pelosi hostage and break her kneecaps.

Wow yourself.
You can’t reason with the unreasonable.

But the spin and BS is expected from today’s GOP.

God forbid they simple condemn the action and not make excrement up like they do.

No one should condone an assault like this against Pelosi. No one should be assaulted for their political beliefs. That doesn't change anything I said above.

No one knows all of the facts yet. This whole thread is speculative bullish!t at this point.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
hokie80
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

And speaking of the loser not falling from the tree.

Don Jr is a college frat boy douchebag.

Classless POS. Karma has a way of working things out though.

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/31/too-so ... n-costume/
Last edited by hokie80 on Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:12 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:16 pmNothing in Hville's link says anything definitive except for the fact that Depape is crazy AF.

On a side note, I see you and Hville find nothing pRobLeMaTic with dimwithit and Uprising's unhinged posts in this thread.

Wow
Sweet **** Jesus it literally says the guy broke in to the house to take Nancy Pelosi hostage and break her kneecaps.

Wow yourself.

God forbid they simple condemn the action and not make excrement up like they do.

No one should condone an assault like this against Pelosi. No one should be assaulted for their political beliefs. That doesn't change anything I said above.

No one knows all of the facts yet. This whole thread is speculative bullish!t at this point.
So do you think it’s a possibility the guy was his gay lover? We can’t rule that out yet?
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:27 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:16 pm
hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:50 pm
HvilleHokie wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:41 pm Just FYI..

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-char ... -residence
In summary, and as set out in more detail below, the facts of the investigation to
date reveal that DEPAPE was prepared to detain and injure Speaker Pelosi when he entered the
Pelosi residence in the early morning of October 28, 2022. DEPAPE had zip ties, tape, rope, and
at least one hammer with him that morning. The evidence further shows that DEPAPE assaulted
Mr. Pelosi with DEPAPE’s own hammer.
DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If
Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the “truth,” he would let her go, and if she “lied,” he
was going to break “her kneecaps.” DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not
have told the “truth.” In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he
viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party
DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a
difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in
bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up.
DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she
was not present.
DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to
forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after
Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the
British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE
reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.

Anyway.. carry on with your normally scheduled conspiracy theories.
Come on man. That’s just what “they” WANT you to think. Connect the dots man.

CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!!

Cuckoo…. Cuckoo….

Nothing in Hville's link says anything definitive except for the fact that Depape is crazy AF.

Wow
I see you find nothing wrong with RG and the right wing nuts conspiracy BS.

Speaking of unhinged.

Just noting your usual demeanor on this board. As I said, the whole thread is speculative. We know basic facts- that's it. A court of law will present the evidence. This isn't complicated.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:16 pm

Wow

Wow yourself.

So do you think it’s a possibility the guy was his gay lover? We can’t rule that out yet?

I have no goddam idea. Everything beyond the facts of the assault is 100% speculation.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:18 pm

In summary, and as set out in more detail below, the facts of the investigation to
date reveal that DEPAPE was prepared to detain and injure Speaker Pelosi when he entered the
Pelosi residence in the early morning of October 28, 2022. DEPAPE had zip ties, tape, rope, and
at least one hammer with him that morning. The evidence further shows that DEPAPE assaulted
Mr. Pelosi with DEPAPE’s own hammer.
DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If
Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the “truth,” he would let her go, and if she “lied,” he
was going to break “her kneecaps.” DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not
have told the “truth.” In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he
viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party
DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a
difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in
bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up.
DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she
was not present.
DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to
forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after
Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the
British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE
reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.

CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!!

Cuckoo…. Cuckoo….

Nothing in Hville's link says anything definitive except for the fact that Depape is crazy AF.

Wow

Speaking of unhinged.

Just noting your usual demeanor on this board. As I said, the whole thread is speculative. We know basic facts- that's it. A court of law will present the evidence. This isn't complicated.
We know RG was gullible enough to buy a BS story about he guy that was propagated by the far right wing.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:20 pm

Wow

Wow yourself.

I have no goddam idea. Everything beyond the facts of the assault is 100% speculation.
So the guys on admission as to why he was there isn’t to be considered?

Heck of a deflect on my question there.

You basically are saying it could be a possibility to consider then. Got it.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:20 pm

CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!!

Cuckoo…. Cuckoo….

Wow

Speaking of unhinged.

We know RG was gullible enough to buy a BS story about he guy that was propagated by the far right wing.
We also know dimwithit and uprising are talking out of their asses.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:24 pm

CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!!

Cuckoo…. Cuckoo….

Wow

Speaking of unhinged.

They were trolling. Y’all took the bait.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:22 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:20 pm

Wow yourself.

So the guys on admission as to why he was there isn’t to be considered?

Heck of a deflect on my question there.

You basically are saying it could be a possibility to consider then. Got it.

No, I'm stating a court of law will arbitrate the facts of this case. Not some stupid f'ing news articles. That's how the rule of law works.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:20 pmI have no goddam idea. Everything beyond the facts of the assault is 100% speculation.
So because the police report doesn’t say he was transported there by aliens and that Santa Claus was one of his accomplices then we have to assume the possibility of that as well.

We just need to let all the facts play out.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:27 pm

Wow

Speaking of unhinged.

Bullsh!t.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:27 pm

Wow

Speaking of unhinged.

Trolling? No.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:32 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:20 pmI have no goddam idea. Everything beyond the facts of the assault is 100% speculation.
So because the police report doesn’t say he was transported there by aliens and that Santa Claus was one of his accomplices then we have to assume the possibility of that as well.

Comical.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Do as you wish, but I don't trust the press to get the story right this early on.
A court of law determines facts.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Wow

Wow yourself.
in his underwear?
LOL
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Wow
Of course it doesn't.
One would HAVE to be crazy AF to be a Castro Nudist activist that was picking up old men at 2am in a gay bar.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:25 am
hokie80 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:59 am
RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:27 pm This is looking more & more like Paul Pelosi let a insane guy into his house for sex and it all went bad.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ted-today/
Face palm.

Good lord RG. How phucking gullible are you?

Wow. Just wow.
Please do explain the indelicate details for those of us that are so gullible.

Oh. And you heard it here first.
Depape did not hang himself.
Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:48 pm

Wow

Wow yourself.
in his underwear?
LOL
Keep dying on that hill RG. It’s what you do best.

What does Blaze tell you to “think” next?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Res ipsa loquitur
Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:58 pm Res ipsa loquitur
Yiufe nucis
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:37 pm

Do as you wish, but I don't trust the press to get the story right this early on.
A court of law determines facts.
Just fyi…

My link has nothing to do with the press. It is an affidavit from an FBI agent who is investigating the case.

Anyway.. carry on.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

is ^^this^^ 80's covfefe?

Still nothing from any of the resident leftists (or folks that dRumPf! broke) explaining any of the indelicate details. Nothing.

LOL
Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:09 am is ^^this^^ 80's covfefe?

Still nothing from any of the resident leftists (or folks that dRumPf! broke) explaining any of the indelicate details. Nothing.

LOL
It’s Latin for

You’re nuts.