Any wagers on whether this was a tRump supporter or a BLM?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: Any wagers on whether this was a tRump supporter or a BLM?

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:07 am Just fyi…

My link has nothing to do with the press. It is an affidavit from an FBI agent who is investigating the case.

Anyway.. carry on.
Rewind the tape from the last 6 years and tell me what the FBI is capable of.
LOL

Facts of the case don't look good for Mr. Pelosi.
No one has made an attempt to explain.

And...
Hillville. It is good to have you back. I mean that.
You've been missed, and I apologize sincerely for my past mistreatment to you.
I hope you'll accept.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:12 am

My link has nothing to do with the press. It is an affidavit from an FBI agent who is investigating the case.

Anyway.. carry on.
LOL

And...
I hope you'll accept.
Atta boy. Stay on brand.

Oops.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attacker-wan ... 49972.html
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:09 am is ^^this^^ 80's covfefe?

Still nothing from any of the resident leftists (or folks that dRumPf! broke) explaining any of the indelicate details. Nothing.

LOL
Because it’s utter nonsense. The affidavit from the fbi explains everything.

Btw.. he wasn’t in his underwear
Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi.
I guess it’s possible that depape admitted to a bunch of crimes he didn’t commit. Even though all the evidence supports it. And the fbi and the San Francisco police all are in on it. And the only people telling the truth are a radical right wing website with a history of fabrication.

I dunno.. I guess we need to let the facts play out.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HvilleHokie wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:19 am
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:09 am is ^^this^^ 80's covfefe?

Still nothing from any of the resident leftists (or folks that dRumPf! broke) explaining any of the indelicate details. Nothing.

LOL
Because it’s utter nonsense. The affidavit from the fbi explains everything.

Btw.. he wasn’t in his underwear
Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi.
I guess it’s possible that depape admitted to a bunch of crimes he didn’t commit. Even though all the evidence supports it. And the fbi and the San Francisco police all are in on it. And the only people telling the truth are a radical right wing website with a history of fabrication.

I dunno.. I guess we need to let the facts play out.
[/quote

Good thought.
Last edited by hokie80 on Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Anyway.. carry on.
And...
I hope you'll accept.
Thanks. I’m not worried about it.

I think we should all make an effort to discuss issues without resorting to personal insults.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The woman's house is surrounded by cameras, has state of the art and best-of-class security system, and she has guards.

When I see a believable vid showing the man ninja his way through the guards with a hammer, get by the alarm system, and magically break the glass so it all lands inside, I may reconsider the new evidence.

Until then, the most likely explanation is the most likely explanation.
1- the attacker is nuts
2- he lives in a commune with BLM flags (LOL @ Recip), anti-conservative messaging and pride flags.
3- he's nuts
4- Pelosi wasn't struck by the hammer until police arrived, having been called:
-From the Pelosi bathroom (odd that a kidnapper would allow his captives into a bathroom with their phones)
-by Mr. Pelosi who described the man by first name and as "a friend"
-both were in underwear when the police arrived, struggling over a hammer.
5- a third unnamed, and apparently unmolested and safe person let the police in. Police who came to the door and knocked/rang.

None of that is in dispute, nor is it addressed by the FBI arrest of the one of the two crazy people.

there is just way too much here to ignore and still consider oneself objective. One report said it was confirmed that the hammer belonged to Mr. Pelosi. I'll hold up on judging that just yet.

The presence of bondage stuff (zip ties, whatever) does nothing to negate the argument that the man is a soddomite. In fact, it supports the notion. Castro nudists are noted for such things.

As for accusations of being brainwashed by Alex Jones... I noted tonight just how much in overdrive the networks seem to be for Mrs. Pelosi's sake. LOL.

There are no journalists anymore. None.

Somma you whackadoodles are doing nothing but flinging poo. You aren't even making an effort to address these "indelicacies" but rather just link arrest reports and call others names.

Address the holes here. Please. If you can.
I'm all ears.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:25 am

Anyway.. carry on.
And...
I hope you'll accept.
Thanks. I’m not worried about it.

I think we should all make an effort to discuss issues without resorting to personal insults.
No, thank you.
And I was worried about it. So, thanks.

And you're correct.
Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:30 am The woman's house is surrounded by cameras, has state of the art and best-of-class security system, and she has guards.

When I see a believable vid showing the man ninja his way through the guards with a hammer, get by the alarm system, and magically break the glass so it all lands inside, I may reconsider the new evidence.

1- the attacker is nuts
2- he lives in a commune with BLM flags (LOL @ Recip), anti-conservative messaging and pride flags.
3- he's nuts
-From the Pelosi bathroom (odd that a kidnapper would allow his captives into a bathroom with their phones)
5- a third unnamed, and apparently unmolested and safe person let the police in. Police who came to the door and knocked/rang.

None of that is in dispute, nor is it addressed by the FBI arrest of the one of the two crazy people.

there is just way too much here to ignore and still consider oneself objective. One report said it was confirmed that the hammer belonged to Mr. Pelosi. I'll hold up on judging that just yet.

The presence of bondage stuff (zip ties, whatever) does nothing to negate the argument that the man is a soddomite. In fact, it supports the notion. Castro nudists are noted for such things.

As for accusations of being brainwashed by Alex Jones... I noted tonight just how much in overdrive the networks seem to be for Mrs. Pelosi's sake. LOL.

Somma you whackadoodles are doing nothing but flinging poo. You aren't even making an effort to address these "indelicacies" but rather just link arrest reports and call others names.

I'm all ears.
No you aren’t.

You bought into the right wingers that pushed a conspiracy on what happened and rolled with it. The very links you provided are nothing but “poo flinging”.

And sadly, I think you believe them.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Anyway.. carry on.
LOL

And...
I hope you'll accept.
Yup. Like Hville being back.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The article is worth a copy/paste. Why? Because it is funny. And to be funny, something must have a grain of truth to it. Sometimes more than a grain.

How dare you reject the Official Approved Narrative™ parroted by the regime media about the weird Schiff that went down at Casa de Pelosi the other night. There’s only one possible explanation, according to experts, licensed journalists, and our betters – an underwear-clad MAGA assassin from a hippie commune in Berkeley who is best known for his nudist activism broke into the oddly unguarded mansion of the Speaker of the House, a wealthy woman who has her police force and has not been shy about expounding on the perilous peril she faces from murderous insurrectionists, carrying a hammer and encountered the wide-awake Paul Pelosi, also in his skivvies, who the intruder then let go off and call the cops wherein Mr. Pelosi referred to the guy as his friend.

Look, it’s pretty clear that this was just one more Trump-inspired attack on Our Democracy, and to fail to accept this wholeheartedly is to be a conspiracy theorist who is blaming the victim and doing Putin’s bidding. It’s also racist.

That’s certainly one way to look at it. Perhaps a guy walking through San Francisco in his Fruit of the Looms with a hammer in his hand at 2 a.m. might not draw a lot of attention, but a lot of things don’t quite add up. Hey, I don’t know about you, but I have a few questions, some of which could be quickly answered with a House oversight committee deposing Paul Pelosi once he recovers and, just to be sure, sending a subpoena to Grindr.

An official investigation? Yes, please! This is a serious matter, we’re told. After all, the regime media and Democrats such as Ilhan Omar are out there making charges like “A far-right white nationalist tried to assassinate the Speaker of the House and almost killed her husband a year after violent insurrectionists tried to find her and kill her in the Capitol, and the Republican Party’s response is to either ignore it or belittle it.” Heck, Our Democracy is at stake, so the incoming Republican majority must get to the bottom of this alleged act of political violence.

I somehow think the Democrats will be reluctant to help, though Speaker McCarthy should not let any Democrats on the panel in the first place as payback for the 1/6 kangaroo committee. But why not investigate? These are serious charges, albeit from unserious people. Omar, a commie ingrate whose stupidity is exceeded only by her dishonesty, could not resist trying to leverage some cheap advantage from this grody scenario, but she should have passed on strategic if not moral grounds. By trying to place the blame for this on us, she triggered the Streisand Effect just when Democrats least needed to be associated with even more weird nonsense than they are already. Blaming Republicans for what appears to many people to be a sex tryst gone sour guarantees the wrongly accused – us – are going to hammer the Democrats unmercifully about it.

This whole miscalculation is a manifestation of the problems that come from being trapped in a blue echo chamber. The reality of the red wave is sort of seeping in, upsetting the progs, and then this happens and suddenly they all decide that a smart idea is to paint this as proof that the Republicans are trying to murder them. And everyone around them agrees that this is a super-smart take that will change their ballot box fortunes, not realizing that normal people are going to hear the story of two brief-clad dudes late at night and think “Yeah, no.”

The smart play would have been to say nothing, to pass it off as some random transient breaking into the Pelosi pad. Heck, a lot of people would buy that even if the lack of security seemed odd. And then you move on to other things and this gets forgotten and Nancy quietly places Paul Pelosi into Sunny Acres so he stops embarrassing her with his sordid antics. But no. No, they had to try to hang this incident around our necks. And they are so used to having the assistance of social media in hiding unapproved narratives – like the demonstrably true Hunter Biden laptop revelations – that they assumed no one would be able to raise any questions about their Big Lie. Except for not only did Elon Musk buy Twitter but he also pushed back when Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit – herself a seasoned pro at cleaning up the sexual shenanigans of her hornier half – joined the “MAGA people did it!” chorus.

The regime media is in full effect now, acting as janitors for their political masters in the Democrat Party. According to these hacks, the refusal to believe the ridiculous idea that this was some sort of Republican-inspired assault is “misinformation” and a “conspiracy theory,” which is a neat trick since it involves not believing something.

Oh, and we are informed that refusing to accept the ridiculous official story is also “celebrating” the attack. You are “making fun of the attack” unless you sit there and allow yourself to be slandered.

Well, we are not playing that.

A lot of Republicans early on responded kindly and with horror at Pelosi’s serious injuries while decrying violence of any kind. This was in stark contrast to either the total Democratic blackout regarding condolences and repudiations of violence, such as when the Democrat ran over the Republican young man in North Dakota and when the Marco Rubio canvasser was attacked in Florida, or the libs’ giddy celebration of the attack on Rand Paul. One of the Paul celebrants was Cheryl Pelosi, who tweeted: “Rand Paul’s neighbor was right.” And what did Republicans get back for their charity and class regarding the assault? They got the Big Lie that they were responsible for it.

And now the left is crying because we refuse to hang our collective conservative head in shame for what the evidence appears to show was the unhappy consequence of Paul Pelosi’s personal lifestyle choices. His actions were his business right up until the moment his wife’s pals and their pet regime media decided to blame us for them. Then they became our business, and defending ourselves against the Democrat Big Lie became our right and responsibility.

The fact is that the Official Approved Narrative™ is laughable, and that the opinion of most people looking at the evidence, and lack of it, is that this was likely some sort of tryst gone wrong. Can we know that to a metaphysical certitude? No, but the fact we have not seen the video or heard directly from the cops on the scene to clear up any misconceptions indicates that there probably are not any misconceptions to clear up. Guys tussling in their undies at oh dark thirty does not usually just sort of happen.

The ruling caste is hard at work trying to force us to sit there and take their abuse without complaint. They call us names, but we don’t care what they say. And if they don’t want us pushing back, they should not push us first.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... e-n2615222

Begging anyone to refute these obvious facts with more than a poo-fling.
Salute the Marines
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:30 am The woman's house is surrounded by cameras, has state of the art and best-of-class security system, and she has guards.

She has guards. They were in dc with her
If video exists, I’m certain the fbi and San Francisco police have seen it. They have charged depape with attempted murder and attempted abduction of a federal official.
1- the attacker is nuts
No question there
This isn’t true. He lived in a garage in Richmond, not at that house.

He did have multiple online posts/blogs espousing right wing stuff. He also told the San Francisco police (Nancy) pelosi was head of the lies told by the Democratic Party.
3- he's nuts
There is no dispute he called from the bathroom but was speaking cryptically indicating depape was listening to him.
This isn’t true.

He did tell the cops he had never seen the guy before he broke into his house at 2am.
Again.. this simply isn’t true. Pelosi was in his underwear and a night shirt. Not a surprise given he was awakened at 2am by an intruder.
Again.. not true at all
It is all utter nonsense made up out of thin air by right wing websites trafficking in lies

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ?_amp=true

I'm all ears.
Given that I posted a legally binding document supported by a multitude of evidence, I don’t think I’m just slinging poo.
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

HvilleHokie wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:02 am

If video exists, I’m certain the fbi and San Francisco police have seen it. They have charged depape with attempted murder and attempted abduction of a federal official.
1- the attacker is nuts
No question there

He did have multiple online posts/blogs espousing right wing stuff. He also told the San Francisco police (Nancy) pelosi was head of the lies told by the Democratic Party.
3- he's nuts
There is no dispute he called from the bathroom but was speaking cryptically indicating depape was listening to him.
This isn’t true.

He did tell the cops he had never seen the guy before he broke into his house at 2am.
Again.. this simply isn’t true. Pelosi was in his underwear and a night shirt. Not a surprise given he was awakened at 2am by an intruder.
Again.. not true at all
It is all utter nonsense made up out of thin air by right wing websites trafficking in lies

I'm all ears.
Given that I posted a legally binding document supported by a multitude of evidence, I don’t think I’m just slinging poo.
Mic drop.

Well done.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

?cameras? security systems?
That he has been charged says nothing of the question at hand. And if the FBI has the video... release it. Unaltered. We have seen what the FBI is capable of, and it isn't pretty.
1- the attacker is nuts
No question there

source that. Multiple sources say he lives in that commune hippy house. ALSO, the website stuff is total BS. Those websites went up on Friday. And they were down on Saturday. Very suspicious, and yet indicative of the sort of ground game the commune-leftists have. As for him bad-mouthing Nancy, well, he's crazy (but he is damn near correct here). Bad-mouthing Nancy means nothing here..
3- he's nuts
Doesn't answer the question why a kidnapper would let a hostage away with a phone. And the man referred to him as "a friend". That's on the call log.
This isn’t true.

The record says Mr. Pelosi said he didn't know the man. HUGE difference. Most people don't know their one night stands. And the record also says he referred to the man as a friend.
Was he awakened? I have legitimate doubts. A man that crazy is incapable of getting in to the Ft Knox that is surely the Pelosi Palace. Mr. Pelosi was in his underwear. He has been rumored to be gay (NTTAWWT)
Again.. not true at all
Oh, it is true. Again, disregarding the police record.

Not nonsense. Made up out of thin POLICE REPORT and common sense.

I'm all ears.
Key word "somma". I think you are responding in good faith. I do. I think you're dead-wrong, but you're responding in good faith.

I still consider all of these "indelicacies" un-addressed nonetheless. We may never know. But we can both probably agree the man should be locked away.
Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:23 am

?cameras? security systems?
That he has been charged says nothing of the question at hand. And if the FBI has the video... release it. Unaltered. We have seen what the FBI is capable of, and it isn't pretty.
1- the attacker is nuts
No question there

source that. Multiple sources say he lives in that commune hippy house. ALSO, the website stuff is total BS. Those websites went up on Friday. And they were down on Saturday. Very suspicious, and yet indicative of the sort of ground game the commune-leftists have. As for him bad-mouthing Nancy, well, he's crazy (but he is damn near correct here). Bad-mouthing Nancy means nothing here..
3- he's nuts
Doesn't answer the question why a kidnapper would let a hostage away with a phone. And the man referred to him as "a friend". That's on the call log.
This isn’t true.

The record says Mr. Pelosi said he didn't know the man. HUGE difference. Most people don't know their one night stands. And the record also says he referred to the man as a friend.
Was he awakened? I have legitimate doubts. A man that crazy is incapable of getting in to the Ft Knox that is surely the Pelosi Palace. Mr. Pelosi was in his underwear. He has been rumored to be gay (NTTAWWT)
Again.. not true at all
Oh, it is true. Again, disregarding the police record.

Not nonsense. Made up out of thin POLICE REPORT and common sense.

I'm all ears.
Key word "somma". I think you are responding in good faith. I do. I think you're dead-wrong, but you're responding in good faith.

I still consider all of these "indelicacies" un-addressed nonetheless. We may never know. But we can both probably agree the man should be locked away.
He literally just debunked everything you brought up with facts and yet you still consider them “unaddressed”.

Smh
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

hokie80 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:27 am
He literally just debunked everything you brought up with facts and yet you still consider them “unaddressed”.

Smh
YOU have done nothing in this thread. Nothing. Nada. Not. A. Damn. Thing.
And no, HooFight did not "literally (debunk) everything (I) brought up with facts". Not at all. Not even close. He did have points of view and stated them though. And in good faith.

RIF

You've used up your weekly allotment of responses from me. No more unless you have something to add. I won't hold my breath.
Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:36 am
hokie80 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:27 am

Smh
YOU have done nothing in this thread. Nothing. Nada. Not. A. Damn. Thing.
And no, HooFight did not "literally (debunk) everything (I) brought up with facts". Not at all. Not even close. He did have points of view and stated them though. And in good faith.

RIF

You've used up your weekly allotment of responses from me. No more unless you have something to add. I won't hold my breath.
Lol. Your “weekly allotment”.

He owned you on this.

Enjoy your Blaze BS. It fits you.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This will run 24/7 until next Tuesday on all the CNN’s and MSLSD’s and MoT sources.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:21 am This will run 24/7 until next Tuesday on all the CNN’s and MSLSD’s and MoT sources.
Yep.
It was pumped bigly last night back to back to back.

In a sense, this is the west coast version of Hunter's Laptop.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

So, crazy dude is Canadian and here illegally?…….

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

Yeah. That’s hilarious. (Eyes rolling).

I’m sure YOU find it funny though.

Meanwhile a man is in the ICU.

What’s the latest Blaze report on this?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:14 pm So, crazy dude is Canadian and here illegally?…….
Amazing the rush to get the narrative out before facts come out.

There was no third person at the residence to let the loon in. He wasn’t in his underwear either.

Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

The Republican party has gone full tin foil stupid children.

Like that all of the government is wrong/against Trump and he's not plainly a lying fraud.

You folks are ridiculous. Ride off into your sunsets and let stupidity fall away.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:43 pm The Republican party has gone full tin foil stupid children.

Like that all of the government is wrong/against Trump and he's not plainly a lying fraud.

You folks are ridiculous. Ride off into your sunsets and let stupidity fall away.
Please do explain the circumstances. All of 'em.
Rather than just calling people stupid, throw your proofs of the situation out on the table.

:idea: :idea: :idea:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:03 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:14 pm So, crazy dude is Canadian and here illegally?…….
Amazing the rush to get the narrative out before facts come out.

There was no third person at the residence to let the loon in. He wasn’t in his underwear either.
Salute the Marines