RiverguyVT

Re: I have no wish to see his Busch...

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:48 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:09 pm
Uprising wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:11 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm
Uprising wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:07 am
HokieHam wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:00 am At least their precious ESG score went up!
It's at 65.52 now and is up 6% over the past month, so I wouldn't pat yourself on the back too hard just yet.
It popped back up on the 19th. Let's think hard here... what happened on the 19th?
They released a new ad.

Did this new ad feature a grifting douchebag pretending to be a woman?
The add is working!!!!

the chain links that make up some people's logic.... amaze me at times

:shock: :arrow: :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:48 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:09 pm
Uprising wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:11 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:00 am At least their precious ESG score went up!
It's at 65.52 now and is up 6% over the past month, so I wouldn't pat yourself on the back too hard just yet.
It popped back up on the 19th. Let's think hard here... what happened on the 19th?
They released a new ad.

Did this new ad feature a grifting douchebag pretending to be a woman?
The add is working!!!!

Really….it is!
Attachments
F1D65686-E3A6-4AB7-83BD-F5B8317CD747.jpeg
F1D65686-E3A6-4AB7-83BD-F5B8317CD747.jpeg (221.2 KiB) Viewed 3599 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

Cancel culture can be effective!

Fortunately there are lots of watery beers on the market.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:34 pm Cancel culture can be effective!

Boycotts and cancel culture are two separate things.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL... cancel culture.

But it is indeed a nasty beer.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol:
Attachments
IMG_4301.png
IMG_4301.png (591.74 KiB) Viewed 3570 times

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:53 pm
Uprising wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:57 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:32 pm
HokieHam wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:06 pm
Maybe one day you’ll realize what a dumbass move this was…….I doubt it.
Bud Light suffers ‘staggering’ 17% sales plunge amid Dylan Mulvaney controversy
The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributors.”
https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/bud-ligh ... ntroversy/
You guys are definitely pwning the LGBTQ community:
Molson Coors in 2021 celebrates the fifth year of our national Tap Into Change program, in which a portion of sales proceeds from Miller Lite, Coors Light and other Molson Coors brands in 10 cities are donated to the Equality Federation and local LGBTQ+ organizations. Annually, the summer program donates more than $100,000 to these organizations with a consistent growth in impact each year. The program, which first launched in Chicago 10 years ago, has now raised more than $600,000 for LGBTQ+ and HIV/AIDS nonprofits.
And? You’re the one saying not to pat myself on the back….seems like a 26% decrease is not good. Maybe A/B should make a real apology for using a man in woman face as a spokesman.

LGBTQBBQ# should be soooo pRoUd...They get a month for their sexual identity. Veteran's get one day for having served their country.

A prurient, ignoble ball of goo encased in a hard shell of narcissism.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:43 pm

Boycotts and cancel culture are two separate things.

Mittens
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 pm

Bud Light suffers ‘staggering’ 17% sales plunge amid Dylan Mulvaney controversy
The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributors.”
Molson Coors in 2021 celebrates the fifth year of our national Tap Into Change program, in which a portion of sales proceeds from Miller Lite, Coors Light and other Molson Coors brands in 10 cities are donated to the Equality Federation and local LGBTQ+ organizations. Annually, the summer program donates more than $100,000 to these organizations with a consistent growth in impact each year. The program, which first launched in Chicago 10 years ago, has now raised more than $600,000 for LGBTQ+ and HIV/AIDS nonprofits.
And? You’re the one saying not to pat myself on the back….seems like a 26% decrease is not good. Maybe A/B should make a real apology for using a man in woman face as a spokesman.

LGBTQBBQ# should be soooo pRoUd...They get a month for their sexual identity. Veteran's get one day for having served their country.

Attachments
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg (242.15 KiB) Viewed 3539 times

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:12 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 pm

Freakshow
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

New ad is killing it……
Bud Light boycott is costing sales staff up to $2,000-a-month as sales tanked as much as 60% over the Memorial Day weekend - amid fears 'good people are going to start leaving brand because they aren't making money'
Salespeople working for independent wholesalers that distribute Anheuser-Busch products are feeling the pain of the ongoing boycott in their wallets
Some say they have lost commission because of the drop in sales because of the boycott tied to the partnership with trans Dylan Mulvaney
Parent company Anheuser-Busch has lost $27billion in value since the boycott began
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... rship.html

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:10 am New ad is killing it……
Bud Light boycott is costing sales staff up to $2,000-a-month as sales tanked as much as 60% over the Memorial Day weekend - amid fears 'good people are going to start leaving brand because they aren't making money'
Salespeople working for independent wholesalers that distribute Anheuser-Busch products are feeling the pain of the ongoing boycott in their wallets
Some say they have lost commission because of the drop in sales because of the boycott tied to the partnership with trans Dylan Mulvaney
Parent company Anheuser-Busch has lost $27billion in value since the boycott began

Good stuff. More scalps coming up.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bud should be sued by shareholders for misfeasance.

I saw a TV ad for regular Bud where they've slapped the Harley Davidson logo on the can. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that'll do it. Brilliant!

It is all shirt beer. Am I wrong that it isn't even Bud anymore but is "Stella Artois" now?
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:10 am New ad is killing it……
Every company needs an ad agency that creates new ads like this one did for Budweiser……
Bud Light sales plummet AGAIN as backlash to disastrous Dylan Mulvaney campaign continues, and Modelo cements its place as America's number one beer brand
Bud Light's sales plummeted 24.4 percent in the past week, while rival brand Modelo Especial soared 12.2 percent
The shift cemented Modelo's place as America's new number one beer, a position Bud Light had held for over 22 years
It comes as the embattled brewer continues to struggle with the aftermath of its disastrous collaboration with trans star Dylan Mulvaney

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... -beer.html

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Down yesterday the most since the Dylan fiasco……damn Uprising, that new ad is just absolutely killing it……

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Maybe AB needs to take the Mad Man Dapper Dan approach except they probably couldn't give it away...even if their wife would let them. 😜
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

That's a lot of employees for a small place like Wilson, NC

https://redwave.press/casualties-of-wok ... t-debacle/
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:02 pm That's a lot of employees for a small place like Wilson, NC

https://redwave.press/casualties-of-wok ... t-debacle/
Yup……..sad that a company had to pander to the insanity while not knowing their customers…..but that new ad!!!! :lol:
Bud Light sales sink 28% heading into July 4 holiday after Dylan Mulvaney fiasco
https://nypost.com/2023/07/03/bud-ligh ... 4-holiday/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

A new ad!……..LOL……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

New ad, take three? How many we up to Ups?

Bud Light Plummets To 14th Place Among Beers As Anheuser-Busch CEO Pleads For Consumers To Think Of The 65,000 Employees Impacted By Boycotts
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bud-ligh ... 30892.html

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mentally ill man flees to Peru because he doesn’t feel safe…..only to return to LA for an event days later……🤔🙄

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:54 pm New ad, take three? How many we up to Ups?

Bud Light Plummets To 14th Place Among Beers As Anheuser-Busch CEO Pleads For Consumers To Think Of The 65,000 Employees Impacted By Boycotts
Meanwhile...
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:54 pm New ad, take three? How many we up to Ups?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bud-ligh ... 30892.html

This was an unforced error. AB management should've considered the wellbeing of their 65,000 employees before making this incompetent decision.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Bud Light out at Costco?

https://www.thestreet.com/retailers/cos ... -bud-light

Costco Sends a Quiet (but Powerful) Message on Bud Light
The chain makes a move that shows the future of the controversial beer at its warehouse clubs.
DANIEL KLINEJUL 13, 2023 9:00 AM EDT

The other shoe hasn't dropped on this yet. Investor lawsuits are coming.