North Carolina has fallen off a cliff - toddlers getting trans medical procedures

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

North Carolina has fallen off a cliff - toddlers getting trans medical procedures

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I'm sure Nolan and Uprising are ecstatic about this. I will copy/paste below in case it's a pay link.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/tr ... n-copylink

Are this still arguments from the pedophiles on the board that there is no slippery slope?

“Gender-Affirming Care” and the so-called “Transgender Agenda” is running rampant in North Carolina, according to a recent investigative report which details how the medical-industrial-complex in that state is targeting toddlers as young as two years of age for surgical sex changes, hormone blockers, and sterilization.
Unfortunately, this is not an isolated situation, as dozens of “Gender Clinics” targeting children and adolescents popup up throughout the United States to serve a market that has grown in lockstep with a relatively recent tidal wave of anti-scientific propaganda coming simultaneously from the major media, government, and corporations which propose your sexual identity is determined by your psychological identification with a gender (or otherwise a non-binary status) and not your biological sexual characteristics.

A recent investigation by journalist Sloan Rachmuth reveals that three leading medical schools in North Carolina are now transitioning toddlers as young as two years of age, as well as training future primary care doctors on how to perform these experimental treatments, justified as they are by the egregiously fallacious notion that a toddler or young child’s still inchoate and uncertain gender identity should preempt biologically determined sexual characteristics and require the permanent deconstruction of the biological basis for their sexuality and reproduction through a suite of largely irreversible medical procedures and lifelong pharmaceutical products such as hormone blockers.

For example, in this questionable medical and psychiatric model, a female toddler as young as two could be identified as “gender dysphoric” for having a preference for playing with trucks instead of dolls, and therefore be referred to a transitioning program if her parents and their medical providers believe it is in her best interest.
For example, UNC [University of North Carolina] Health’s 2019 Transgender Health Program (since removed from their website but available through WayBackMachine) lists 10 different surgical procedures in their “Gender-Affirming Care” offerings:
Epoch Times Photo
The universities rolling out “gender affirming care” for toddlers and young children identified in Rachmuth’s report are:

Duke Health
UNC Health
ECU [East Carolina University] Health

The earliest corroborating reference to Duke Health’s policy is found in a 2015 article by ABC11, announcing their brand new Gender Clinic offering a variety of services to kids and teens with gender dysphoria. A 2016 social media post on Duke Children’s Instagram detailed below shows their director Dr. Deanna Adkins openly reporting having transgender patients as young as two, acknowledging that “They are not old enough to consciously yet choose to do that … It is not a choice in any of my patients.”

According to Rachmuth’s report, UNC Health’s official website says they accept self-referrals from individuals as young as 4 who are interested in transitioning:
“We accept referrals from other mental health providers and medical providers seeking consultation on their transgender or gender non-binary patients (ages 4–30 years) undergoing or exploring all forms of gender-affirming care,” the description under the “Referrals” section reads.

While all the links in Rachmuth’s report to UNC Health’s website were removed WayBackMachine still contains the content they are ostensibly trying to hide.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RiverguyVT

Re: North Carolina has fallen off a cliff - toddlers getting trans medical procedures

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:12 pm

Are this still arguments from the pedophiles on the board that there is no slippery slope?
Not only do they think it isn’t slippery, some think there is no slope.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HvilleHokie

Re: North Carolina has fallen off a cliff - toddlers getting trans medical procedures

Post by HvilleHokie »

i simply do not believe that there are doctors performing sex changes on 2 year olds.

If I am wrong, then that is awful and should be ceased immediately.
dunwithtrump

Post by dunwithtrump »

HvilleHokie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:39 pm i simply do not believe that there are doctors performing sex changes on 2 year olds.

They're not, none of what TET posted is true or accurate. I work in Duke Surgery and know the surgeons personally. Duke offers (reversible) hormone therapy for those 16 and older with parental consent. That's it.

The rightwing echo chamber reverberates with zombie lies. F them all to whatever hell they believe in, their god won't be happy with their rejection of Jesus's message of love and inclusiveness with their hatred and ostracization of children and adults.
WEHRedux
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Libertarian

Post by WEHRedux »

HvilleHokie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:39 pm i simply do not believe that there are doctors performing sex changes on 2 year olds.

I find that extremely hard to believe, also.
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

A right wing mania cycle blog said something. Cool.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Like clockwork. Not only not slippery, but there is no slope. LOL

Do you know this guy? Because he seems to be contradicting you.

The reporter's twit page seems to bring receipts.

Interesting, too, that Duke & UNC have since taken down links which supported the reporter's story.
Salute the Marines
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

The US has a suffered a complete corporate coup d'état of its government. The medical industrial complex views trans surgery as a new trillion dollar industry. Figure $500K in lifetime medical procedures for 2 million people....is a trillion dollars.

Dumb asses will claim being against it is transphobic. That's the argument always..."You're filled with hate, bigot".

Our citizens are always too dumb to follow the money or see the game.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:29 pm Like clockwork. Not only not slippery, but there is no slope. LOL

Interesting, too, that Duke & UNC have since taken down links which supported the reporter's story.
That doctor isn’t talking about 2 year olds, riverguy.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:33 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:29 pm Like clockwork. Not only not slippery, but there is no slope. LOL

He is talking about people younger than what Recip cites
Salute the Marines
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:04 pm The US has a suffered a complete corporate coup d'état of its government. The medical industrial complex views trans surgery as a new trillion dollar industry. Figure $500K in lifetime medical procedures for 2 million people....is a trillion dollars.

Dumb asses will claim being against it is transphobic. That's the argument always..."You're filled with hate, bigot".

Our citizens are always too dumb to follow the money or see the game.
Yup. Nice the lawsuits start though, hopefully it curtails the madness similar to what is happening in Europe. It would be nice to see some of these doctors in jail that perform these surgeries on minors, or sued into oblivion.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:04 pm A right wing mania cycle blog said something. Cool.
Now do The NY Times and WaPoo……..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
dunwithtrump

Post by dunwithtrump »

he's also talking about hormone therapy, just like i said
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

dunwithtrump wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:17 am

16 and older? Yeah, no.
These are your friends? Maybe you can someday visit them in jail.

Hormone therapy. It is rEvErSiBLe~!
Salute the Marines
dunwithtrump

Post by dunwithtrump »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:47 am 16 and older? Yeah, no.
I love how a literal internet troll/nobody thinks he knows more about medical care - of any kind - than an elite, world class university full of world class medical doctors who have spent 4 years in undergraduate studies, 4 years in general medical studies, another 2-3 years practicing within their medical field as residents, a few more years as attending physicians, before coming full Professors and published scientists with decades of merit and seniority.

And in your retardo world, these individuals who have decades/a lifetime invested in their careers and $100Ks in student loans (often) will blithely and carelessly practice medicine as you assert they do - illegally and with a partisan intention that overrides the Hippocratic oath they took to do no harm. Perhaps you and your bottom feeder buddies operate that way but that only demonstrates your pure projection in this forum.

Yeah, no. I know you are the idiot here belching out offhand opinions that you manufacture to fit your ideology regardless of reason or sensibility. I also know that the health practitioners I call friends and neighbors have studied the science, the morality, and the prognoses of their work endlessly and you not at all. STFU moron.

This is why tRump was so good for the republican party. I am enjoying watching them both (and you too!) going down in a flaming pile of poo down a septic hole.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

dunwithtrump wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:42 pm
I love how a literal internet troll/nobody thinks he knows more about medical care - of any kind - than an elite, world class university full of world class medical doctors who have spent 4 years in undergraduate studies, 4 years in general medical studies, another 2-3 years practicing within their medical field as residents, a few more years as attending physicians, before coming full Professors and published scientists with decades of merit and seniority.

And in your retardo world, these individuals who have decades/a lifetime invested in their careers and $100Ks in student loans (often) will blithely and carelessly practice medicine as you assert they do - illegally and with a partisan intention that overrides the Hippocratic oath they took to do no harm. Perhaps you and your bottom feeder buddies operate that way but that only demonstrates your pure projection in this forum.

Yeah, no. I know you are the idiot here belching out offhand opinions that you manufacture to fit your ideology regardless of reason or sensibility. I also know that the health practitioners I call friends and neighbors have studied the science, the morality, and the prognoses of their work endlessly and you not at all. STFU moron.

This is why tRump was so good for the republican party. I am enjoying watching them both (and you too!) going down in a flaming pile of poo down a septic hole.
And still no answers.
Just a rant.

They've all taken down the web pages.
The man is on camera being quoted.

Money talks.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:47 am

16 and older? Yeah, no.

I'm not getting what's so bad about what he said. He specifically talked about kids being put through the wrong puberty and then later having to have them get a mastectomy because they were given treatment they shouldn't have been given.

Am I misunderstanding what he said?

My personal opinion - whatever puberty the child goes through without applying medicine or drugs, is the "right"puberty, and then when they're older, and puberty ends, the person can make an informed and mature decision. Of course, all of that can have severe mental issues that they'll have to deal with, but the same is true whether they go through some medical regimen, or not.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:47 am

16 and older? Yeah, no.

Correct. The damage done is not reversible.

Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

IS dunwithtrump the new and improved Uprising?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:54 pm IS dunwithtrump the new and improved Uprising?
No. It’s recycled Recip.

I guess he thought he wouldn’t be found out with the new name, but once the arrogance and the “I know I’m better than you” schtick started, it was a really easy guess.

Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Credentialism...always the weakness of the neo-liberal. You really think doctor's are that smart? Having loaned them maybe $50B for their student loans, I can tell you, their net-worths and debt to income ratios are not that impressive. The average software engineer at Facebook makes double what a doctor makes btw.

Here's what this is all about....it's about money, and yes, they will sell out...they always do....do you really need a recap of India's death rate during Covid vs the US's death rate? That's all on the US medical industrial complex. They sold out. Don't thing for a second anyone cares about you or your health.

Watch the prestigious Vanderbilt University Hospital lay it on the line....it's all about the Benjamins baby.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xWc2ZqLerhM?feature=share
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Maybe you can have conjugal visits with them after they go to jail, FangBang.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:54 pm IS dunwithtrump the new and improved Uprising?
dunwithtrump is Reciprocal, who was NC87 before he was dunwith... I remain suspicious that he is one and same Diogenes, too.

communism never improves, it is never new. Never.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:56 pm
dunwithtrump is Reciprocal, who was NC87 before he was dunwith... I remain suspicious that he is one and same Diogenes, too.

communism never improves, it is never new. Never.
I don’t know. I think Diogenes is someone else.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Well……..it’s amazing how this shiRt comes back to bite all the True Believers…..

Oh, let’s borrow a phrase from our terrorist supporting little Bai-Zuo……. Hey morons. Tired of being wrong yet?
Attachments
IMG_3898.png
IMG_3898.png (642.78 KiB) Viewed 361 times