Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
WEHRedux
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Libertarian

This is not only happening In Oklahoma

Post by WEHRedux »

Neurosurgeon speaks out against DEI in Oklahoma medical school
Dr. Christopher Boxell discusses why he stopped donating to the University of Oklahoma.

University of Oklahoma donors have ceased their payments to the institution citing far-left biases and agendas, according to multiple contributors who spoke with Fox News Digital.

"I'm not happy with where they're headed," a neurosurgeon named Christopher Boxell said about the university's medical school. "The diversity, equity and inclusion [agenda] I think is better named DIE for DEI because I think that's what's going to happen because of it."

The university medical school created a "diversity alliance" to ensure equity was incorporated at every level and aspect of the institution.

"We all should be looking at his best qualified. I don't care which race they're from. If they're best qualified, that's who should be there," he said. "Do you want that person who is at the top of the class or do you want the person at the bottom of the class? A lot of [patients] don't ever ask those questions. They say, well, they graduated medical school, they're a doctor."